Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thanks karthika for joining us here Big smile agree with you for once the cop behaved right! i was surprise too.

Loved the way neelambari gave vikram nicely and told him to get out. His too arrogant Stern Smile and thinks everyone should listen or fall to him.

@caryn thanks for chipping in on fridays Hug
I really do hope you other friend will join us soon. She did told me once she would chip in the updates as well Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Back again Rajakumari (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks karthika for joining us here Big smile agree with you for once the cop behaved right! i was surprise too.

Loved the way neelambari gave vikram nicely and told him to get out. His too arrogant Stern Smile and thinks everyone should listen or fall to him.

@caryn thanks for chipping in on fridays Hug
I really do hope you other friend will join us soon. She did told me once she would chip in the updates as well Tongue

She is more free nowadays.  Will try to persuade her to do that. Big smile

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for welcoming me, Ratna. Big smile I must say that I am quite surprised the way the serial is going. There were some predictable moments in the beginning but I think that was done to set out the plots. Now Ramya is creating plots which go against the predictability. Let's hope she continues. Clap

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thursday Updates
Episode 88

SL reads paper and is ashamed to see the news of his son ... everyone at home is upset. Manager comes and informs SL that now all client wants to cancel their projects and also asking back the advance payments. SL is stuck now.

Neelambari returns home happily and Lakshimi ask how come such glow on her face. Neelambari told her what happen. Lakshimi is happy with what Neelambari achieve yet she feels sad knowing how this will effect the good man SL nu Confused Neelambari thinks.

Vikram comes and act like a big boss in the station and gets good dose from the inspector Clap Vikram still continues to be rude saying soon the minister will call but no such calls came in and Inspector chases Vikram away. Just then Neelambari calls and withdraw her case. Ramesh is happy to be out and ask who called ... Vikram ku one slap when Inspector said its Neelambari. He takes Ramesh back.

thodarum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselCaryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks ratna for the updates.

Story moving fast now. I really like to see real neelambari to the name.

I am glad she didn't listen to her mom crying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna.

Yepada... I was almost giving up on this serial.

I hope when it is my turn to do the updates nothing will be boring.  Otherwise... Broken HeartAngryAngryAngryAngry

Gisel

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling this serial going to be over and replaced by Vijay Kumar/Seema promo serial? Looking at the pace of story it is like that. Confused

Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I have a feeling this serial going to be over and replaced by Vijay Kumar/Seema promo serial? Looking at the pace of story it is like that. Confused

Appadiyah ...ShockedShockedShocked

Oh well ... it is better than 3 years tortureBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top