Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kriyaanshfreva

Goldie

kriyaanshfreva

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

My first try on swaron. Quiet tensed , hope u all like it!

Can friendship change into love?

Sharon was excited for today , she was finally going to confess her feelings to Swayam . They knew each other from their first day in college , Swayam was a big cassinova  and used to flirt with every girl .Sharon was his closest friend. Sharon she started liking Swayam from the first day she saw him , but closed her feelings as she thought their friendship would be destroyed if she confessed to him . But from the past few days he was over protective about her , had stopped flirting with girls , and used to care for her more than usual , she felt as if even he liked her and so decided to propose him today.

She entered the rehearsal hall to call Swayam , but she went numb . Swayam had kneeled down in front of Aashi , Sharon's enemy .

"I love you Aashi! And i stayed with Sharon to make you feel jealous! Agar tum chahti ho toh mein tumhaare liye usse apni dosti tod dunga!"

Sharon's phone fell down , Swayam looked up and saw Sharon .

"Sharon?"

He got up .

"S-Sorry! Meine tumhe disturb kar dia! "

She picked her phone and went , controlling her tears . She ran inside the Abandon Staircase and broke down. She was not upset that Swayam loved someone else , what hurt her was that he used her just to get to Aashi ,he played with her feelings just to get a girl . He used her like a tissue paper .

The Abandon Staircase door opened , Sharon wiped her tears and turned , she saw Swayam .

"Sharon!"

Sharon got up to leave , Swayam held her hand.

"Leave me Swayam!"

Swayam did not , Sharon tried to free her hand , Swayam pulled her back and pinned her to the wall .

"Siren!"

"Dare you call me that!"

"Meri baat!"

"Remove your disgusting hands from my hand!"

Sharon shouted and pushed Swayam with all her might . But he did not move .Sharon hit him hard on his chest , trying to free herself.

"Chodo mujhe!"

"Sharon mein tumse yeh kehne aaya hun ki aajse aur abhi se hum dost nahi!"

"Kehne ki koi zarurat nahi! Samajh gayi hun mein! Now leave me!"

"Toh tum yeh bhi samajh gayi ki hum ab dost kyun nahi reh sakte?"

"Haan!"

"No!"

"Leave me Swayam!"

Swayam moved forward , Sharon closed her eyes in fright . She was muttering "leave me" . After sometime she felt the grip around her loosing , she looked up and saw him moving away . A small smirk on his face.     

"The Sharon Rai prakash loves me!"

"I don't!"

"Yes you do love me!"

Sharon nods in a no and ran out . She went to the locker and splashed water on her face . He used her , he freaking used her . She closed her eyes and she heard few girls coming , she quickly wiped her face and saw Aashi and her friends coming in , they saw Sharon and giggle . Sharon looked away and went out .  All were staring at her . Sharon was looking down . She went to the rehearsal hall . No one was there . She starts a song .

Manzilein ruswa hain
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si ilteja
Ye meri zamaanat hai
Tu meri amaanat hai aa..

Sharon laughed , situation perfect song . She started dancing . (sorry i am really bad at describing songs) . She looked at herself in the mirror , She saw a reflection of Swayam . A small tear escaped her eye .

Mujhko iraade de
Kasamein de, waade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de
Dil ko thikaane de naye bahaane de
Khabon ki barishon ko mausam ke paimane de
Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

She danced . But was going to fall when someone caught her . It was Swayam . Sharon looked in his eyes , searching for the same love . She wanted to make herself believe that what she heard was not the truth . Before she could decipher the blankness in his eyes , he removed his eyes from her . Sharon closed her eyes to stop the tears .

Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro rahi hun main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main (x2)

Swayam made her straight and turned to leave . Sharon held her mouth and sobbed . She did not want Swayam to see her broken , and so she had held her mouth . She looked at him going ,and fell on her knees , crying bitterly , wishing he would come back once and hug her telling her everything was a lie and calm her down .

Yaara...

Waqt bhi thehara hai
Kaise kyun ye huaa
Kaash tu aise aaye
Jaise koi duaa
Tu rooh ki raahat hai
Tu meri ibaadat hai
Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

She reached her room closing it fell down , she did not cry and closed her eyes , She heard him , and opened her eyes to see him smiling at her sitting on her bed . She walked to him and was going to hug him when he disappeared ,. She looked at the window and saw him , she closed her eyes and lied on her bed knowing that it was just her imagination., holding the teddy which he gifted her possessively as if it was him and not the teddy.

Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro rahi hun main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main (x2)

She broke into tears , Swayam who was noticing her through sitting on the window , entered her room . He pulled in a hug , Sharon cried and cried . He stroked her hair to calm her , she did not even have the slightest idea that it was Swayam , and soon slept .

She got up with a heavy head and took her phone to message Swayam good morning , when she realised what had happened yesterday , her smile disappeared . She got up and was going to her washroom , when she stopped . He was sleeping on the couch . She suddenly felt weak and held a chair for support . Swayam always stayed with her whenever she was weak or was hurt or had fever . She somehow reached him and touched his face just to make sure she was not imagining him. After making sure , she was shocked he was really there . Swayam moved in his sleep and in result fell down , Sharon was near him so he unconsciously pulled her down with him . With Sharon above him .But Sharon had kept her hand beneath his head so that he does not get hurt . Swayam opened his eyes , and saw Sharon above him , her eyes closed.  Swayam smiled at her . he slowly held her arm and removed her hand from his head . Sharon opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her . Swayam turned , he got up before his weight could fall on Sharon and picked her up . He made her lie on the bed . Sharon turned away .

"Sharon?"

"Go from here!"

"Meri baat!"

"Go!"

"Aashi rejected me!"

Sharon turned.Swayam pouts.

"I'll kill her! You know ek toh voh dare milta hain ki jaakar uss Aashi ko propose karo! Upar se tum voh sun leti ho! Aur phir rejection! Swayam Shekhawat ko kissi ne reject kia! Waise voh accha kia! Lekin yeh sab ussi din hua jab meine tumhe propose karne ka socha! Aur dekho tumhari tabyat bhi kharab hogayi!"

"What do you mean?"

"What do i mean? Come on Sharon! I love you!"

"Why should i believe you?"

"Kyunki i love you!"

"Agar nahi karte ho toh?"

"Toh mein tumhare liye kabhi bhi ladkiyon ke saath flirt karna nahi chod ta! Arre agar mujhe Aashi ko jealous karna hota toh mein kissi aur ke saath rehta! Tumhe hurt kabhi nahi kar sakta mein! Kyunki tum hi voh ek ladki ho jo uss cassinova Swayam ko nahi uss stupid idiotic Swayam ko jaanti hain! And i can never afford to lose a girl like you! Never ever at least not in this life!

Sharon looked at him as tears rolled down his cheeks , Sharon wiped it.

"Tum rote huye acche nahi lagte!"

Sharon hugged him .

"I love you too!"

Swayam hugged her back.

"Dare kissne dia?"

"Simmi!"

"Maregi voh mere haath se!"

Swayam laughed.

"Kal sab mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe the?"

"Voh meine humare college ke side wala cafe pura book kia tha tumhare liye , aur sab hang out nahi kar pare the toh issliye voh tumhe ghur rahe the!"

"Sacchi?"

"Yes!"

"You love me so much?"

"More than anything in this whole world!"

Sharon blushed .

"Someone looks adorable while blushing!"

Sharon hits him playfully.

"Swayam agar yeh sab sapna hua toh?"

"Toh?"

"I'll die!"

Swayam immediately puts his hand on her mouth.

"Shut up!"

Sharon smiled at him . Swayam closed her eyes .

"Swayam?"

"Ssh Siren!"

"Fine!"

Sharon felt something on her neck , she opened her eyes and saw a pendant .

"Wait! I wanted this so badly! Lekin yeh toh out of stock tha na?"

"I knew you liked it , aur tumse pehle meine khareed lia tumhe dene ke liye!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Mujhe thank you wapas mat bolna!"

"Fine! Lekin ruko!"

She got up and went to her bag , She took out a box .

"Close your eyes!"

Swayam did , Sharon went to him and he felt something on his hand . He opened his eyes and saw a watch.

"Yeh toh market mein kal hi aayi?"

"Haan toh! I know you wanted it! Toh meine yeh tumhaare liye li!"

"Lekin Sharon!"

"Lekin kuch nahi! Chup!"

Swayam smiled .

"Kya hua?"

"I love it when you smile!"

Sharon blushed .

"And even more when you blush!"

"Swayam!"

"What!"

"Nothing!"

They hugged each other , they were silent when suddenly Sharon said.

"Swayam!"

"Yes?"

"Mein humesha se yeh sochti thi ki kya friendship pyaar mein badal sakti hain?"

"Kyun?"

"Bas aise hi! Aur aaj mujhe usska answer mil gaya!"

"Kya hain answer?"

"Ho sakta hain!"

I hope u liked it (fingers crossed)

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikistuti1995swaronehad3herambAsh.Swaronrockstar2340rinkubathija12tanharockksHafsa94trisha198085548022--coco--dashinggirlroshnithedivapriyankah07venusrockzWantubakprakriti4uamipatel2_Deepika_swaronlandprincessaaliyaTannuVsmSwaRonzk456789-vaishnavimuralArShiDelenaHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3SwaronvrushanSanskritiSDewdrops.ShaKunsweetydiyafrienaishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can friendship change into love? Swaron os" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Awesomeee os Clap

Loovveedd both the versions Big smile

Well written Smile

Edited by aishu3003 - 30 May 2013 at 6:49am

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged