Wow superb dr 
Add me ur buddy list and also pm list I love ur work
Pls update soon
My kadus rawte
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update dr.

Nishant was flirting with riya tht too in frony of Arjun. Bad move but i loved it a lot.

Awww Arjun was jealous n vented it out on Riya n made her cry. Poor gal.

Loved Arjun's concern for  Riya which was hidden behind his anger.

Thanks for pm.

continue soon.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update... jealous Rawte...hmm interesting!!!
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.
Jealous rawte.
Continue soon.
And thanx for pm.
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i love jealous Rawate,
lovely update, please continue soon
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
here is the part 3 of this story... it has a long way to go so bear with me for more and more...

Part3
Riya foots was fine'she was ready on call time..nishant came with a rose again..
Nishant: gm riya.. apka pau thik hai na?
Riya: ha I m fine..
Arjun: fine ho chale '.
Riya and nishant: yes sir..
they again went to the jungle'
The tribals knw sme 1 was keeping a watch on them so they became alert 'they didn't attack the whole day bt it was almost evening and aftr getting sme more clues trio was returning. Ariya were together and nishant was far from them suddenly the attack happened  and tribals started firing.. in return arjun and riya also back fired bt suddenly arjun got shot in his ribs..
Riya: arjun sir..
She ran to him and held him bt he fell on the ground..
 sir apko goli lagi hai sir.. sir apka khoon..(she panicked like hell.. n hw doesn't she .. she was seeing the person in pain whom she loved more than herself..)
Arjun: riya dnt panic.. calm down..
Riya: hw can I arjun''sir''
Firing from the other side was still on.. so they took a shelter behind the tree. Riya took out her duppata.(she had one in her bag) and tied it around arjun's wound' they had to hid tilll the firing is stopped' suddenly they heard sme people approaching towards them
Man1: yahin kahin honge dhoodo unhe.
Man2: kahin bhaag toh nahi gai..
Man3: charo taraf phel jate hai mil jay toh mar denge saalo ko(sorry for the slang)..
Riya was holding arjun's upper body close to her as if to hide from the goons..aftr the goons went far..She was looking here for sme place to rest and found a hut bt it was too far and she didn't knw whether arjun cn walk till there.
Riya: sir chaliye wahan ek hut hai..thodi dur par mein apko le chalungi wahan..
She supported him on her shoulders and she took him to the place.. there an old couple was staying  so they helped him move in ..
Riya: please uncle kya mujhe garam pani mil satka hai inhe goli lagi hai..
Man: ha aap dono uss jhopde mein chale jayeye mein sari chezen lata hoon..
She took arjun there n made him rest on the cot'
Arjun: riya yeh goli tumhe nikalni hogi warna meri jaan..
Ria: nahi sir please esa mat kahiye.. mein app jo bolonge wohi karungi'
Rathore(on the woaki): riya riya kya hua tum dono thik toh ho reply kyon nahi kar rahe the..
Ria: (crying) sir arjun sir ko goli lagi hai' please quickly connect me to a doc..
Rathore: yah we have a doc connected ab  wooh jo bhi bole waise karo and rawte ko bachalo..
Riya: ha sir'
The doc instructs her to heat the nip of the knife and pierce it in the wound. And remove the bullet' they dressed the wound..remember uska body temprature shouldn't go down.
Riya: thik hai.. I vl do it.. I wnt let anything happen to him'
Till the man had also brought required things..
Riya: arjun sir mein goli nikal rahi hoon thoda sa dard hoga..
She had to remove his shirt as to get an exposure of his wounds.. she put her shivering hands on his shirt buttons and opened them removed his shirt.. arjun was not in a condition to understand anything'She heated the knife.. her hands were shivering..she placed it near his wound and pierced.. arjun winced in pain and held riya's hand so tightly that he left his fingers marks over there.
Riya: bas sir ho gaya'
She had removed the bullet and  dressed his wound.. arjun was still having pain bt he was feeling much better..the man had brought some food for them too and set the fire to heat the place'arjun was shivering even aftr riya placing 4 blankets on him
Riya: arjun please kuch kha lijiye aap bohot weak hai abhi..
Ria fed him and was rubbing his hands and legs simultaneously for making his body heated.. bt due the bullet shot his body temperature was going down.. she again tried and connacted the doc'
Riya: helloo doc mein riya arjun sir ka body tempreature low ho raha hai' he is shivering..he is..
Doc: riya please calm down..tumhe bohot paitence rakhni hogi riya.. please listen to me.. ho sake toh arjun ko fire ke paas rako..rubb his hands, legs more and more'arange a hot water bag..and the last n final resort hai ki'
Ria: kya doc I vl do anything to save arjun sir.. I wont let anything happen to himm..
Doc: give him heat riya.. your heat..your body heat..
Riya(stunned to respod) : no doc.. I cant do it.. I wnt be able to do it.. please kuch aur bataiye..

Riya:. sir ko meine ho sake utne blankets se cover kiya and rubbing se bhi kuch nahi ho raha mein kya karu doc please help me'

Doc: riya I think tumhe wahi karna hoga jo meine abhi kaha'

Riya: nahi doc I cant do this.. mein yeh nahi kar sakti .. arjun sir ko pata chala wooh mujhse zindagi bhar nafrat karenge'kabhi maaf nai karenge..

Doc: riya iske liye wooh zinda hi nahi bachega toh
Riya: no doc please'

Doc: dekho riya mein bhi ek aurat hoon and samaj sakte hoon ke tumhe kaisa lag raha hai par ab aur koi tarika nahi arjun ko bachane ka.. aur '
The connection gets disconnected'(nothing could be heard by rathore or etf..)

Will riya gve arjun her body heat? Or take out some other remedy..will arjun's life be saved..?
waiting for ur comments.. hope u all like it.. 

Edited by pinkerbell - 10 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update...
omg arjun shot...:(
love how riya is supporting him and taking care of him...
glad she removed his bullet...
omg i guess riya will give her body heat to him...ab to sabse connection bhi cut...
hope arjun gets well soon...
continue soon...
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
cont soon