Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What is SO DIFFERENT about MEIEJ... - Page 8

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good post, Rk brings spice to the show, but i heard certain members claiming that Sultan is current favt of Cv!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@AMJflora - the thing is they NEVER let down RK's character...they make him positive/negative but they dont ruin him, atleast i never thought he was ruined

@CHAKKU_DAYAN - the show now only revolves around a Superstar and a middle class girl's love story, i mean thats what articles says...it was never a journey or anything like that...agree or not but Cvs have even dropped the heroine track as only love story worked for this show and nothing else

@Bold i just wanted to say, i so agree with this, i had thought that his character was butchered, but this feeling was in me for a very short span of time and also due reading excessive P.O.Vs 😉 ðŸ˜†but for now i think he has been executed always as the Real him only! Many here think that the un-wedding drama was to glorify some roadside dirt, but as to me no it wasn't, i liked his character all the way through the journey since the beginning and will do so! ðŸ˜ƒ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
so well said nishi  i like the show from day one wen i wasnt a fan of either leads it gripped coz of its uniqueness n awesome dialogues n story 

love the unpredictable twist the show has a suspense n thriller feel to it which i really like haan 

n obviously rk is the salt of the show 

so agree with this 

GH said - the HERO whom u hate to love or love to hate but still love him.