Asian Shows

New K-Dramas: Monstar and Shark

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I just started watching both these two dramas. I am loving them! I am game for any school theme drama. I am really liking the angst in Monstar till now, great actors and a great cast. Same goes for Shark, after Personal Taste, she is back with a bang! Revenge dramas are my favorite! I love the lead actor and actress in Shark! So, far both these shows have met with my expectations. Hopefully they continue doing that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorani_1-AngelaKaParI-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New K-Dramas: Monstar and Shark" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Not watching Shark but watched the first two episodes of Monstar and gotta say it's pretty cute lol reminds me of a rustic version of Dream High...I love the female lead and her hair!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Not watching Shark but watched the first two episodes of Monstar and gotta say it's pretty cute lol reminds me of a rustic version of Dream High...I love the female lead and her hair!

Yup! The female lead looks like an angel doll..she is so cute...and she is really mesmerizing in her acting, I love her the most from all the cast! You should give Shark a try, it is getting really good!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I watched the first episode of Shark and thought it was ok but I love Monstar!! I am also watching Gu Family Book because friggin love Lee Seung Gi, but that's about to end :(

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Monstar is starting to bore me...anyone else thing ep 5 was just a drag? - I mean I get they're practicing for this concert and whatnot  but seriously, story progression is at an utter standstill!

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Monstar is starting to bore me...anyone else thing ep 5 was just a drag? - I mean I get they're practicing for this concert and whatnot  but seriously, story progression is at an utter standstill!

It started on a high note! But, I feel they really don't need to drag much as this series should be over in like 8-9 episodes! After I watched the 1st 2 episodes, I was like yes this is going great! But, I am kinda disappointed..it has become so stale and pale in comparison to the starting episode! I am sad there has been not much character development either in any of the characters! I mean there is not one character that has shown that path of development. It just feels like it is going nowhere...But, I have started watching I Hear Your Voice, till now that is the best K show of 2013 for me.!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

It started on a high note! But, I feel they really don't need to drag much as this series should be over in like 8-9 episodes! After I watched the 1st 2 episodes, I was like yes this is going great! But, I am kinda disappointed..it has become so stale and pale in comparison to the starting episode! I am sad there has been not much character development either in any of the characters! I mean there is not one character that has shown that path of development. It just feels like it is going nowhere...But, I have started watching I Hear Your Voice, till now that is the best K show of 2013 for me.!

I agree, and I believe that this is a short drama, not spanning very many episodes, so you would think that the story would move faster lol unfortunately, it has the right cast and gives such a Reply 1997 vibe to it but story is falling short

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top