kyaa lucky ๐Ÿ˜• jyada enjoy kyun karega ๐Ÿ˜• 
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by liza81

kyaa lucky ๐Ÿ˜• jyada enjoy kyun karega ๐Ÿ˜• 
kyun nahi karega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

kyun nahi karega ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
but aisa kyaa likha hua h jo khush hoke  enjoy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•  Edited by liza81 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SahanaG

I have to agree with u Sahana. Based on pics I had felt that the new look wld b gr8. But having seen two epis I hv to say Arjun is not a patch on Prithvi as far as sheer screen presence goes. And the muchchii played a huge part. In fact I thought that the rougher Prithvi from 12gaon was hotter than the Prithvi we got on the city with his combed hair n slightly trimmer moustache.
Hopefully Arjun will grow on us as more scenes with Meera come into the picture.

Rightly said Binu, Arjun isn't a patch to PrithviI fell in lub with Prithvi & liked Aditya later๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†In fact i didn't know Aditya as an actor until i saw him as Prithvi๐Ÿค”Have seen the pixs of his earlier look, to be frank there is nothing in them that attracts you about him or his character as Prithvi has managed to compel us to lub him

12goan Prithvi was ultimate๐Ÿ˜ณArjun growing on us๐Ÿ˜•Don't want that to happen at least for me๐Ÿ˜‰I'l feel cheated if Miu falls or accepts Arjun without giving her patidev a good earful for changing his looks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Same here. Had not even heard of any of these actors until I happened to channel surf n came across 12gaon epi and after that I was hooked. Miss the Mithvi of then sooo much. Sigh.
ARJUN...
New Avtaar of PRITHVI
Prithvi for sure, Arjun's OK but doesn't have that dangerous, raw, earthy quality of sheer male power about him like Prithvi does... Want the old Mithvi back again, so badly...