Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Can you remember the show???πŸ€”
The girl is the lead.. and she was married with Dev. Everybody thought it's the male lead but then Maan came and everything changed.. and he was the male lead..

The same thing could happen to SG.. coz suvreen is the lead and not yuvraj.. Dunno what cv's have planned but I think they want us to hate Yuvraj and like Samar. they want to show yuvraj bad and samar good.
Now I think Samar is the male lead, not Yuvraj nor Rehan.!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
damn wiffey!!..ur so confused...πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...nxt plz dnt say dt jolly is d male lead..πŸ€£πŸ˜†
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivinrocks

damn wiffey!!..ur so confused...πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...nxt plz dnt say dt jolly is d male lead..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

🀣
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shivinrocks

not me confused.. yuvraj is confused and stupid😑
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ritu that was actually very funny.. Imagining Jolly to be the main led. πŸ˜†

I dunno Naz what CVs have in their minds about this show.. I have always liked Yuvraj despite of his short-temperedness coz he's good from inside.. he may be getting manupulated by alisha but its clear that he is not interested in her at all.. BUT after seeing today's episode I was in shock.. Yuvi don't you have the guts to stay STOP? Its like he has lost his marbles.. See.. whatever it is, after seeing today's eoi I dont think I ll be able to follow Yuvreen until and unless i get an explanation about what happened today !! 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Geet show was different i saw all of it Dev was always bad from the beginning he was a negative character... regarding Yuvi not being lead CVs cant be that dumb to take Yuvi out of show...  they have showed Yuvreen love story from the beginning so they cant seperate Yuvreen like that play with fans feelings.. i really hate CVs for what they did today.. but we have to wait till 2mrw epi to see what exactly happened..