my teacher-(I) chap-22 pg 135 LINK fr 23 c index - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dqno1

No thanks re!  Glad to be able to read your work..😃  Are you done with your internship now?

nah ..!

its casualty duty for next 3 days now . in this duty its bit lighter in evening .so finally utilzing the time to update fictions i really need to complete the fictions.

lol .

by the way what are you doing ?i mean which subject

chapter 5

Few days went on the same .one day after a meeting geet was idly sitting in the union room flipping through a class note .The day was taking so long to pass...arjun sir's class in one hour...after that she had to go library to issue some books for her thesis.

All her friends were much interested about the famous arjun sir.he became pretty popular amongst the students in such little time. even dia too , who was pretty hard to impress.though it was difficult to tell for dia if she was interested in him personally or because of arjun was a hardworking teacher who never said no to any student.

she listened to sunanda and zaria going gaga over arjun with an air of indifference .But herself never mentioned any of the things happened between her and arjun as from the beginning they teased her seeing the heated exchange between them. sunanda had even claimed she had noticed geet staring at arjun. well sunanda was hallucinating .she had not...when did she stare at him?...all rubbish.!!  ..zaria even said arjun glances at her every now and then .stupid isn't it ? that stupid girls always making up stories...!

or does he really...? the thought knotted her stomach , sending a low hum all tover her body .though she dismissed it immediately. Anyway she was very much cautious not to mention arjun in front of them..teacher student rumours were not good. this was just a rumour right...??

his eyes had a magnetic pull that she couldn't escape. why did he look at her with that searing molten chocolate eyes.like he was trying to see through her..like his eyes were always on her in the crowd..searching for her.

the way he smiled at her that day, slightly cocking his head to the side , ruffled locks of hair falling on his forehead giving him a boyish charm ,without the aging glass on his sculpted nose . like the strange smile had thousand meaning. could it be just her imagination or he behaves more than just a teacher with her?

the feelings fogged up her head every now and then ...could it be possible that he...she didn't want to complete the thought. feeling her throat parched dry at the very thought itself .she couldn't hear anything sitting in that busy union room except the erratic beating of her own heart .

she needed his help about her studies ..but as arjun never called her after that ..never talked to her after saraswati puja.. her ego stopped her from asking help..that too and she didn't trust herself around him.the restlessness scared her.she never felt anything like this ever before .the knotted stomach,losing sleep over a man after she grew up was a first .she didn't like it .thought may be few days distance will calm her frayed nerves.

she repeatedly told herself its just gratitude she felt towards him .just intrigued by the multiple facets of his gleaming persona . the rest was just figment of imagination of her bored brain .convinced herself that he behaves the same way with everyone..take dia for example... she was always after arjun to show him whatever bullshit she scribbled on her notebook. .why does he have to be such kind to that stupid girl ..always trying to hover on him like a fly.

later that day in the class arjun didn't look at her during the class even for a single instance .sometimes in situations like this she thought she is the one obsessing over a normal teacher student relationship..trying to read between the lines .

arjun noticed geet lost in her thoughts..stealing glances at him ...she has not spoken a single word to him after the puja ..

soon after his joining seeing the surge of students  gathering around him daily after classes or in lunch break the principle had allotted a separate room beside the teachers room for him to take the extra classes ..arjun started spending his free hours in that room reading books rather than be a part of useless gossips of teachers room..

later that day at lunch break geet appeared in his chamber in hesitant footsteps. arjun was slightly surprised to see her there.

Geet needed some books for reference. But she already had enough extra books issued on her card ..suddenly it had occurred to her she had seen those books in arjun's bookcase.he had a nice collection..she needed the books immediately and there was no hope of getting them from anywhere else so she went to him.

"Can I come in ...?"

The surprise was masked under his poker face as he saw her ..Arjun nodded with his eyes fixed on her.She cleared her throat..already nervous by the stare .resisting the urge to wipe off the damp palm on her jeans.

Arjun waited patiently with his chin resting on his palm..

"I need some books.library cards over issued .I think I saw some of them in your bookshelf can u lend them to me like for a day or so.i really need them urgently for the thesis." she spoke in single breath.

Arjun suppressed the laugh seeing her ramble, so nervous by him.

He fished out his room key and kept in front of her..without a word.

She shifted her confused gaze between arjun and the key..

The key to my apartment . You can have any book you want..anytime .

she could feel the words wrapping her sending her heart into a frenzy. a minor gesture but so much personal. the key to his apartment ? geet stood in front him like a stupid not knowing what to say ...thank you or why r u being so kind?

Anything else I can do for you ...? arjun asked not shifting his eyes from hers.

Geet mumbled a thanks in her throat before picking up the key.

Not knowing what to say more she walked out..after she was out she thought she heard a husky "Always.."

Clasping the key in her hands she walked on. her mind still lost in the conversation ...that person just handed her the keys to his private quarter just because she needed the book urgently . what to make of this...geet's natural habit of quickly judging people was failing her.

Her daze broke when she discovered herself in front of arjun's door.

She hesitated a moment before keying the lock. But a feelings of right that have been passed to her by arjun overpowered her conscience and she pushed the door open. Entering his life.

The room was a mess. There were only a few simple furniture. But there were books all over .a lot of them.scattered everywhere , even piled on the bed.how does the man live...?sighing she picked up a few books from the ground.soon she found herself engaged in clearing up the mess. after a whiles work the room looked fit for human habitation .after that she started sorting the books in order, clipped the notes neatly..doing which she appreciated his arduous work behind his every class.

She got so busy in arranging the books she didn't even notice arjun entering and admiring his own apartment .She had no idea how time had passed until she heard someone clearing throat . she looked up to find an amused arjun looking at her with a raised brow.his hands thrust into the pockets as he stood before her. the coat hung from his left arm . the first two buttons were undone of his shirt showing the bright olive his skin . a few silken curls peeping out. the sight so damn unnerving geet couldn't wrap her mind around it.

hastily being self conscious she tried to get up.the clumsy movement made the books fall from her lap.geet quickly bent to pick up the books . at the same time arjun too bent to pick them up . seeing him so close involuntarily she hurriedly took a step back  suddenly very much aware of his proximity in a closed room . but the back of her knee collided with a pile of books behind her on which she stumbled upon and fell.

an yelp escaped her.  she shut her eyes tight waiting for the harsh  collision with the hard ground .but a pair of strong hands snaked her waist stopped her from it. .arjun slowly made her stand on her feet but did not remove the hands from her waist.

His mind told him to let go of her.but he couldnt quite do it..he wanted to ...but couldn't let go the soft feel of her warm skin through the thin material of her tee shirt...her palm resting on his chest ..whether to stop him from advancing more or to feel him he didn't know...all he could feel ,her , all over him ..her minty breath on his chin.. her big luminous almond eyes ,the dark lashes..soft supple lips slightly parted... so close to him he could kiss them..her lush body flushed against his taut chest .. ..the rise and fall of the creamy pillows of her breast thrust up scarping his chest ,he felt a stab of desire course through him numbing all other senses ..he desperately fought with the urge to lower down the mouth a little more to her to kiss her senseless .taste her buttery skin in his mouth.

geet slowly opened the eyes to find the liquid pools of chocolate eyes hovering on her, hooded in blatant desire..she was so close to him that she could count the creases on his lips..for the first time she noticed the harsh stubble looked so sensuous on his jaws .

The ravenous urge to touch him at places that were simply raw for her taste...the lower part of their body almost pressed with each other. the feel of his big hands around her waist.the heat from his body blazed her..his woody masculine scent filled her lungs..his lips coming down agonizingly slow...and it didn't even feel wrong. a liquid heat pooled so low in her belly..her stomach clenched in anticipation of the meeting of the wet warmth of his mouth.the moist breath on her chest burnt her...burnt her will sense and everything ..nothing else mattered..except him. the drumming of his heart against her palm was telling her he could feel this too.

never before she felt like a woman like she did then.never before a man looked at her like arjun was looking right now standing so close to her like this.an unnamed emotion..such strong that rushed through her...spreading through her veins like poison.

they stood there for how long they don't know.slowly arjun forced his hands to detach from her body and put some distance between them.Geet stood there rooted to the earth .swaying a bit after the warmth left her..her mind was totally blank.

"Did you find what you are looking for ?" he huskily said ..

she didn't reply like she didn't even understand the question .she stood there lowering her eyes. the overwhelmed state of her didn't go unnoticed by him.

Geet... he softly called.

She looked up at him with a silent question in her eyes.a question to which arjun had no answer for  her.  what was happening to her?the whirlpool of emotions raised by his touch was raining down on her .

Arjun became restless noticing the sheen in her eyes..he again called her to break her daze...this time louder.

she took a deep breath to make her tongue move and whispered faintly

".i don't know what I got .." with that she walked out of the door in dazed footsteps.arjun stood there in the middle of the room alone lost by the turn of events.

next chap - scroll down

add me in this account to get pms for this fic ritpm

please let me know how do you find it so far .

Edited by Amour_Reet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Amour_Reet

nah ..!

its casualty duty for next 3 days now . in this duty its bit lighter in evening .so finally utilzing the time to update fictions i really need to complete the fictions.

lol .

by the way what are you doing ?i mean which subject
I am done studying, married and settled in NY, working at present. 
Heard you had stopped ILWE due to your med school so was asking pers ques..hope you didn't mind.
chapter 6

Geet came back to her room in dazed footsteps..something awakened in her that she did think she have it within her..she was unsure to feel..or name the feelings.its just that the throbbing in her chest at his touch was not a fleeting sensation .it was settling in her ..spreading roots.

She leaned on the door after closing it behind her. shutting her eyes to go back in memory. Relive the moment all over again .

His face flashed .etched in her memory like a golden dream. His scent was still all over her ..she shuddered at the remembrance of his leaning face on her .Dragged her tired self to the bed and slumped on it covering face in her palms.

He is arjun sir...my teacher...for god's sake what was I thinking .?it was so wrong ..it feels horrible to even think and there I even had let the idea of kissing him run through me...

she sighed as guilt washed over her. what was wrong with her? she wasnt a child anymore. she knew all along where all those frantic heartbeats leading her to .all those excuses to meet him leading to..but yet she chose to walk on that path ..when did she cross the line and didn't even regret .How could she be so deluded that it didn't occur to her who he was.

How could he be hypnotized with kind gestures and suave looks so much she forgot admiring her teacher is a another thing and personalizing him was totally different..regret ran through her.

how could she let herself tangle in this path . she promised myself not to sway with emotions over again.Her thoughts flew back to a moment of past.

Geet bitiya...open the door bitiya...her aunt's voice flew around but not touching her.she stared blankly at his father's vacant bed..she should cry.cry and flood the world with tears. Soak herself in pain.but she cant.its too painful to breath .too painful to cry.what would it do.it wont bring back her papaji..her father was dead.she is much matured to understand her aunt's false words..why don't they say her simply he was dead.what ?they think she cant handle it?

"Geet bitiya."..her voice again flung to her...seemed so distant like calling out from another world...to distant to reach.

"I hope she is alright" ...geet's aunt murmured ..it had been 48 hours bauji ..she addressed her father in law who sat in pensive silence.

13 years old Geet sat like statue .. she wasn't handling it...grief was handling her..she had everyone of her large family around her ..but yet she couldn't connect.

you could have just stayed with me...papaji...she murmured rubbing her hand through the spread.

it was so lonely like she was the only one alive in a graveyard .her mother left her the moment she had opened her eyes . her dog died last month..and HIM..HE had left her too.now her father had left her too.

Papa...you told he would come and always be with me when I needed him most..why did you lie papa.i watched you die slowly ...i fought alone..and he didn't come.i watched you leave me forever but yet he didn't come...he didn't do anything to stop you from leaving me'

Her early years of adolescence had been sweet.. Moments of storm whirl of newly discovered emotions..shy stealing glances .feel of his palm on her tiny hands .. lingering promises...the peeping through the crack of the door ..his smile ..'the chocolates rained on her lap as he came from behind..her looking at them with awe and his indulging her with fond smile.tugging at her pig tails . ... the day after the ceremony he went and never came back. Taking her belief on human relationships forever.

what did she do to be such punished?

"i never lied. Never wronged anyone. Always done my homework's in time.so why did you snatch papaji from me god.." why didn't MAAN came back after making such promises to her .she had waited everyday from dawn to dusk '.why did he abandon her such way after promising to fetch the moon for her.

Good works never get appreciated. Isn't it ?

She didn't care anymore if god didn't answer her.

She had asked dadaji later after some years..gathering much courage she finally asked.

"Dadaji...why didn't he come back...all these years..?"

Dadaji snorted in reply .."fitrat bitiya'.!!   he got what he wanted bitiya ..why would he come back...forget him ..that was most stupidest thing ever happened with you .. Your providence and the cunning chap."

She stood limply lowering her head dejected all over by his opinion ...

"But papaji always believed.."she murmured'.

Dadaji didn't let her finish by raising his hand in air.. and said with much anger in his voice.

"To hell with his belief..!!"

"Your father was the most stupid son one could ever had.i wonder if he was my own blood.first he married your mother and then this with you ...stupid and stubborn as hell! Always building relationships with lowlife beggars..he has done nothing but bringing the shame on the family .."

"Don't let his doings affect you bitiya" .his harsh voice softened instantly ...

"You study, hang around with your friends, enjoy life..you are a raichanda ..raichanda's don't wait for anyone.what happened to you isn't even official ... I m sure he shares the same feelings.he feels no no obligation to you bitiya..you should feel the same too.I tried contacting him for your sake..believe me bitiya you are better off without him ..you shoudn't pay for my dumbass son and his whims "

Geet didn't waste time asking another word about him ever ...she didn't like her dead father being heckled for his doings  ..like loving her mother.. .marrying her..or caring for his only child geet and taking some decisions..

What is the use...Maan never remembered her ..contacted  her..why would she care?

Her father might have chosen the wrong person ...but his intentions were to protect his geet from the inevitable trauma of his death.she knew that much.

But the hurt was there for a long time...he didn't come back ever looking for her ..hurt changed to anger after sometime..then it was indifference all she had.Thereafter she stopped thinking about him...it was young aged mistake...few meaningless insignificant promises that none of them valued anymore. She forgave and forgot him finally .

But today again the same flutter of heart .. same wait for the heart to skip the beat ...why again ?

geet closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.she must control her wandering emotions and close the door tight before the surge could flood her.

***

Arjun sat in his desk .the image of her flashed again and again in front of his eyes.  geet in his apartment making it home. Her touch was everywhere. From the tiny flower vase to the spread of the bed..he was afraid to touch anything scared of losing her touch.

Geet in his arms ...so close to his heart ...buried in daze ..he could swear that he  saw his own emotions mirror in her eyes. Her lips quavering in anticipation of his kiss. The flicker of desire in them. Her palm on his beating heart.

He had thought the moment would never come..he would never see any emotion for him in her liquid malt eyes..so deep he had feared he would lose himself in them.He had prayed the moment would never end..she will be always in his arms forever and ever.

Sweet scent of lilac of her skin still lingered from his shirt  .

***

She could hear the music coming through the open window.this time She knew who was it.. expressing  the inner turmoil through music ...geet sat still with her head leaned on bedpost .

I will just busy myself in life so that this stupid feelings doesn't get a single scope to trespass inside my mind. she was determined to keep her distance from arjun .

*** 

Next few days were absolutely silent for arjun..geet kept distance from him all through..he noticed her gossip with friends casually, sit and laugh in the cafeteria. Her voice flew to him from union room often. Its like she was there living her life fully as before, not even aware of arjun's presence .she was so distant that he wondered if anything ever happened that night .she totally ignored his being..even in the classes she sat still with her head buried in the copy taking notes as a dutiful student. never lifted her face to look at him...he waited for a single eye contact ..so that he could see those eyes again with her heart in them ..may be a glimpse of himself.he secretly hoped every time she will look at him ..

But she didn't ..like he was nonexistent to her.

Anger or hurt which affected him more he didn't know...just he fought with the desperate urge to ask her why wasn't she talking to him .?

Damn the girl made him feel like a teenager ..spun by  gust of emotions .hurting him over and over again .how many times he had to be affected by this girl to understand it over and over again that she didn't care...he never existed to her...why the hell I don't get this and get the damn heart out of it . I m not here to be pained by geet...he slammed the book shut sitting alone in his chamber...he had another class of her batch in afternoon which he had no desire left to take.

"Sir...may I come in ."

His heart skipped the beat thinking it as geet ..

yes...?? he lifted his expectant eyes at the door.

But it was not ...dia entered the room with a lots of copies and books in her hand.

He managed to smile and put some enthusiasm in his voice...

"So show me what notes you have made...!"

***

Geet had looked at his retreating back after he walked out of the class.the broad shoulders of his, the poise in his walk always made her remember of her father ...it was the only moment she allowed herself look at him...

earlier she had felt his eyes linger on her tad more than usual in the class.

But she controlled herself not to get swayed by every time he looked at her.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt Sunanda was saying something for a long time ..but she couldn't hear anything .

So what do you think geet ...? she could hear the last bit of her question ...beside her vikas was sittng on zaria's desk ..while zaria stood beside him gaping him wide eyed..she had a not so secret crush on him for a long time...vikas had played along without giving her much hope .but its not geet's matter to interfere..zaria was an adult.

"Tell na...what do you think about it .."

"What about ..?" geet asked not able to understand what she was referring to.

"Where have you been yaar .you haven't heard a single word I have said..did you ...?" sunanda asked exasperated..

"Yeah ...she has been doing that a lot lately" zaria exclaimed.While sunanda gave her a pointed look..."what is it geet ...?"

geet had no idea all this long she was staring at vikas .

"Seems like you have come to your senses finally  " vikas clapped grinning wide. "after all how long you would make me wait ...he winked at her.

she cursed in her mind .off all people she had stare at him and think about arjun sir moony eyed.

but her wicked bones didn't miss the chance .geet quickly covered her lost state and reverted back to her normal charms.she exclaimed touching vikas's hand ."er vikas ...i have been wondering to tell you that all this time ..but wasnt sure how to..now i think it would be best if kept straight. i think i am falling in love with you .!"

Huh..!!!!. all he could say was that.when he had suggested that at first he was kidding but now geet at her earnest best bowled him out.

"Oh geet ...finally .i so waited for this moment...i knew it .".. Vikas stammered at her sudden advance...much happy with the change..

Laughter managed to come to her after such long brooding days.. a blasting laugh bubbled in geet's throat ..but she managed to keep her love struck puppy eyed look intact..

"You are so intelligent vikas..and so dashingly handsome..i could not take my eyes off you that night in  shaan's party..i have realized its only you who suited beside me."

Vikas clasped her hand between his own and said .."you have done the right thing saying this before my birthday ...its the most amazing gift ...we will be the most happening item in college .So its settled . wear a black cocktail dress for my party ...?oh you would look so hot in black..!would you please ?."

"of course vikas !ask away anything." ...she battled her eyes at a clueless vikas.

"So it's a date ...!" .vikas grinned at his luck.

Arjun couldn't believe his own ears.blood rushing to his head so fast he felt dizzy.He has heard the entire conversation while he was about to enter the room... he clenched his jaws so tight that it actually hurt. thats it ! He had heard enough ,entered the class with a loud bang on the door.so geet's prank came to an screeching halt and vikas went back to his seat grinning wide .

Zaria looked at him and whispered to geet ..."Do you realize he didn't get your prank ...?"Sunanda and zaria were unaffected by geet's sudden declaration of love..because they had known it geet had no intention of dating him ever. Actually they often makes fun of him at his futile attempts of wooing her. pranks like this was not new for geet .

"I do" ...geet whispered back suppressing a giggle.

the darn girl had the audacity to grin in front of him ..!! he breathed to control the rage that was maddeningly overpowering him .

"Miss Zaria .sorry to interrupt you !. please come here and share the matter of your urgent discussion with us." arjun icily bit out.. "come ...i insist ...! miss geet you must accompany her ."

The whole class was in pin drop silence being aware of arjun's sullen mood. He is known for humiliating the shit out of a student when he is mad at him/her .

Astonished by the flare of anger in his voice geet glanced at him ...she was immediately rewarded with pool of hatred and resentment.what had she done now ?her heart sank .

"Sorry sir." zaria uttered with her head hung to her chest ...while geet didn't utter anything at all...stood with her head bowed...she was much more affected by the hatred in his eyes than the bitter words he uttered. the same eyes that had adored her endlessly a few days back .

Arjun looked at her ...he waited for a obstinate retort that didn't come.Exasperated he asked both of them to sit down not wanting to waste anymore time.

The class continued without any further interruption...but geet couldn't join her mind to it ...she sat oblivious to his voice...his one look again made her drop into that whirlpool of emotions that she had thought she has shut successfully .

After a certain amount of time arjun started his usual questionnaire..geet didn't hear a bit of anything he said...sat blank with her eyes fixed on the wall ahead.

He had noticed geet to be lost in her thoughts .which infuriated him more..

Geet could make out dia's voice in background but couldn't hear it..Dia said something to his question...and then she could hear her name.

"Miss geet ...so what do you think Milton meant by the line?"

She was oblivious to the call..A piece of chalk struck her forehead.

she winced immediately coming out of the trance.

Geet raichanda...i m talking to you ...!! arjun shouted losing temper ...

Suddenly she realized whole class is looking at her including arjun...She raised from her seat .

"Care to share your reverie...?"

Geet stood there with lowered head having no answer to his question..

"Please narrate the part we have read in this class" ...arjun knew it very well she hasn't heard a bit of it .."Oh ...you might have been writing your own paradise lost in your mind...please share it with us... we are all ears ...thats why Milton wasn't admirable to you."

Whole class  broke into laughter which they quickly suppressed by arjun's glare...vikas was the only one who didn't join the laughter while he was busy shooting daggers to him.

She again had no answer to this..

"Why do you come to the class if you don't find it worthy enough to listen ...? why are you even here ...why don't you say good bye to all this joke and  enjoy the parties that you rock...dont let us keep you here miss raichanda..."

Geet shut her eyes tight at the utter humiliation in front of the whole class.

"Just get out of my class...now...!" arjun pointed his index to the door.

Without  a single word geet picked up her belongings .before walking out of the class geet looked up to meet his eyes ...to witness the resentment for her.

at that moment the bell rang announcing the end of geet's misery.

Arjun was punched in his gut at what he saw in her eyes.The big eyes had so much hurt in them that made him remorse immediately everything he said.

Whole class went out leaving the two of them alone in the middle of the classroom.neither of them moved from their position .their eyes locked holding them captive .

she was the first to recover.she slowly neared his table. He had his eyes fixed on the table in front of him when geet kept two books on it and said in a small voice .

"Your books .."

arjun didn't reply to that.

"Wait...!!"

Geet stopped in her track.Slowly turned to face him and asked ...

"is there anything left to say ?"

arjun just stared at her. was there really anything to say..?He had nothing . .. neither had she. .

he gazed her like she was the only thing he was holding onto..His eyes had that look ..that look always clenched her heart. not resentful not hateful . Just a quiet hurt ...mirroring her own..eyes that spoke volumes..

She knew he was pacifying her. she took the humiliation he meant for her .but not the pacifying after that..She could feel tears pricking in back of her eyes..

Geet raichanda never lets anyone see her tears ..she abruptly walked out of the room without waiting for his permission .

Arjun took a deep sigh .he sat there quietly in the empty classroom .The whole thing was watched by a single person who had a confused frown on his face.vikas was waiting for geet to console her and help her plotting against him.but what he saw in that silent conversation , made him  suspicious.

next

chapter 7- page 9

chap 7

so what do you think ?

i will update the rest of the story tomorrow.!

Edited by Amour_Reet - 10 years ago

I am done studying, married and settled in NY, working at present. 
Heard you had stopped ILWE due to your med school so was asking pers ques..hope you didn't mind.

why would i dear ,.?

yes .had to leave that story because of med school and my marriage.
nice to hear that.
Congrats for the wedding!

Wish you every happiness!

Congrats for the wedding!

Wish you every happiness!

thank you dear !
m speechless...

superb n beautiful updates...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely updates...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

thanks for posting this fabulous ff on GF
Mindblowing part :) loved it ... will be eagerly waiting for next part !!!!