Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

--Technical Observations Thread-- Pg 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 41

Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 2 Page 41

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey Guys. 

We have got a wonderful beginning to our show post leap. I personally like to observe a lot in the episode in terms of technical aspects. So this thread is mainly for that. Here we can discuss how the show is doing otherwise i.e leaving aside the story line. The points we can discuss here is 

1. Camera Work
2. Editing
3. Background score
4. Costumes
5. Make up and styling
6. Set and properties
7. Dialogues
8. Bloopers
9. Others(if u can mention)

I have always found noticing all the above fascinating in our show. Hence I will post my observations for every episode and you can share your views and observations too. Hope to have some interesting observations here. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 04 July 2013 at 7:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49suhaani.cidmjhtAB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Technical Observations Thread-- Pg 41)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
27th May 2013

It was more like a brand new show starting. Everything looked fresh. 

Costumes were the major change as everyone got a new wardrobe. Seriously I was fed up of the shirts and Tshirts of Jeet, Rocky and LuckyLOL and night suit of SweetyLOL Good they had new costumesLOL Congratulations!

Camera and editing was good. I did not find any flaw but yes the park scene's editing could have been better. 

Background score when Lucky sees Sweety in the park was typical Punjabish..Smile Good. They have still retained the old tune which gives us the feel of Parvarish. 

I still feel Ahujas are in the same house only and just they have remodelled itLOL The structure is looking the sameLOL

Dialogues were good. I loved the funny lines of Lucky- Wotti, Mem, PonytailLOL Sunny telling he will find everything on the net is the reality. Lucky-Sweety telling it is holiday for them once a child enters 18 was nice. But best was Ginny's when she told Sweety is trying to act as a mother of 18yr old boyLOL

Jassi aka Jashoda looked niceWink 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 28 May 2013 at 7:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49suhaani.cidmjht

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Reserved for yesterday's and today's Epi WinkTongueBig smile

1. Camera Work
2. Editing
3. Background score
4. Costumes
5. Make up and styling
6. Set and properties
7. Dialogues
8. Bloopers
9. Others(if u can mention)

Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 28 May 2013 at 7:36am

PhoenixSnitch49Shwets1502

PhoenixSnitch49

Goldie

PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Make up and styling goes to the person who make-ups RaaviROFL 

suhaani.cidmjhtShwets1502

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

27th May 2013

It was more like a brand new show starting. Everything looked fresh. 

True!! It was awesome, the new look of the bedrooms, sitting rooms, tables etc...

Costumes were the major change as everyone got a new wardrobe. Seriously I was fed up of the shirts and Tshirts of Jeet, Rocky and LuckyLOL and night suit of SweetyLOL Good they had new costumesLOL Congratulations!

Yes Sweety's new costumes, Lucky's New shirts and track shirt, Rocky's studious and serious look, Ginny's matured yet teenaged look, Pinky's get up, (ya new pinky, still),... But why in this heat Nanu's cap?? Its not winter!!!

Camera and editing was good. I did not find any flaw but yes the park scene's editing could have been better. 
Background score when Lucky sees Sweety in the park was typical Punjabish..Smile Good. They have still retained the old tune which gives us the feel of Parvarish. 

Yes loved that Punjabi flavour and Punjabi style music BG!!! The Main feel that its abt two Punju families of Del!! I am very fond of Punjabi people of the Alhus type!!!

I still feel Ahujas are in the same house only and just they have remodelled itLOL The structure is looking the sameLOL

Felt the same!! They could have bought a mansion like house near the Alhus!!

Dialogues were good. I loved the funny lines of Lucky- Wotti, Mem, PonytailLOL Sunny telling he will find everything on the net is the reality. Lucky-Sweety telling it is holiday for them once a child enters 18 was nice. But best was Ginny's when she told Sweety is trying to act as a mother of 18yr old boyLOL

Yes the dialogues of the day belonged to all the Alhu family members!!!

Jassi aka Jashoda looked niceWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

Make up and styling goes to the person who make-ups RaaviROFL 

Ya cant believe it!!! Raavi looks sooo bright while others look so normal!!!

PhoenixSnitch49Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Yes. Raavi actually looked good thanks to the make up manLOL

And I forgot the main part..

Guess Rocky has stolen Lucky's specsROFL Rocky is wearing specs while Lucky is not. LOL Jeet has a new stylish specs tooLOL Sunny hairstyle and costume was coolLOL

suhaani.cidmjht

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yes. Raavi actually looked good thanks to the make up manLOL

And I forgot the main part..

Guess Rocky has stolen Lucky's specsROFL Rocky is wearing specs while Lucky is not. LOL Jeet has a new stylish specs tooLOL Sunny hairstyle and costume was coolLOL

rocky- suddenly specs!!!!Confused
raavi- specs vanish and appear and vanishLOL
lucky- no specs???Shocked

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top