Balika Vadhu

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

riyus-

riyus-

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Originally posted by riyus-

I  completely disagree with your opinion  i think he  was looking good  but nothing wooo awesome  i did n't find him anything awesome , 
u have  too much  praise  his beauty -----LOL he is very handsome charm  , heartthrob what is this? i know you are big fan of him LOL 

--- -

don't understand one thing you can disagree with me i don't care but who the hell are you to comment on me and even mock me ?if you didn't find him wooo awesome thats your choice if i found him thats my choice What you of think of yourself some sort of greatest person on earth what  you feel is hardcore truth what other's feel they are mad you come up questioning them what is this ?who are you to question me this did i question you this  newbie ?Deadi like whoever , praise whoever in what way , am a big fan of whoever who are you to comment on me mock me or question me what is this ? force your opinion on me Deadseriously get a life , i am not baised fair enough not like you next time stay within your limits You are not so great what you  feel is hardcore truth you come up to question them and impose your opinions of them , mock them , comment on them i have praise for whoever for what , i do whatever none of your business to  address me and question me like this .Understood Even cents is praising what she likes like the way she wants i am doing whatever i think if you have problem with my way keep to yourself  no right you got to comment on me 
Firstly i have right to express my views  
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. LOL Honestly speaking  He is not  conventionally  good looking  guys  his personality isn't great as well. .he is just an ordinary actor.Nothing look like woo awesome . i said only truth  i have nothing against him but i seriously don't understand the so called epicness being flowed by his fans...learn to take criticism .

Edited by riyus- - 04 June 2013 at 1:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-srkCrazyFan-Neha-b-Laiba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 9)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rdjha

IF-Dazzler

rdjha

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Awesome NL...like Appy said...better than the actual series for this month@!!! kudos to all the gals for putting in all the effortsand  making it a success...and it is a certified hit Wink.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaAakanksha_7Mithi_vaniblushing

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. LOL Honestly speaking  He is not  conventionally  good looking  guys  his personality isn't great as well. .he is just an ordinary actor.Nothing look like woo awesome . i said only truth  i have nothing against him but i seriously don't understand the so called epicness being flowed by his fans...learn to take criticism .

you have right to express your views but  not on me you have  no right to object me , First learn how to criticize then come up  neither you have any right to call your feelings as truth that what you feel doesn't mean its truth 

Beauty lies in eyes of beholder if you don't have those eyes for him then its your problem how you are making your opinion as hard core truth you mean we are lying here only you are trueSleepy Get a life i don't understand the haters of him like you seriously 

Bold red thats your opinion what you feel is not necessarily a hard core truth Well i am seriously amazed at you you think if you cannot see anything what you feel only that is truth and honesty rest not  If you don't think he is conventionally  good looking then its your poor judgment that doesn't mean he is not , if your thinking is he doesn't have great personality then its your eyes which are not seeing it doesn't mean he doesn't have one If you don't understand anything thrn again its your problem not ours Here all world is not mad only you are true honest what you think is great Not a single person agrees with you here that is proof enough your feeling are reduced to you nothing hard core truth 

Few thing first learn then comment if not then better not reply at least to me 

Learn to criticize first You are not so great here who whatever feels is hard core truth so don't try to make them truth others are fools here What you feel is your feeling not truth how you are forcing your feelings on him i am speaking truth he is nothing wow if you cannot see thats your problem not fault lies in him 

second if you cannot see anything or understand anything then again its your problem you have no right comment on us 

Who finds him good looking awesome having great personality  they are not  blind fans they find that in him If you cannot then its your problem who are you comment on us  ?

Edited by hina13 - 10 June 2013 at 7:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.fMehek134mahi12saba113charuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlzBeautiful-Soul

BeyondTheSky

IF-Dazzler

BeyondTheSky

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
it took me sometime to get the acronym NL ...Wink
to begin with...a very interesting introduction...prompts one to read further...superb..Clap
very well drafted summary of the month..Smile...

i enjoyed reading it...kudos to such a creative NL team.. fantastic newsletter..Star

a few comments from my side...

Very good choice for emotional scenes of the month...but NL team..ganga reciting that superb poem was an emotional moment too...i actually had tears in my eyes...Smile..

funny/romantic scene of the month...cant agree more with the choices  Wink..those scenes were awesome.

best dialogue of the month...i also liked the dialogues between jagya and ganga when jagya gifts that pen to her...after she recited her poem..

irritating character of the month...hmm..i found sanchi much more irritating than ira..Confused.. i think ira was unreasonable but not irritating.

Best episode of the month...3 cheers for the selection..i liked this one the most...Thumbs Up

Picture of the month...awww...close to my heart...superb selection...Embarrassed

All in all...superb NL...thanks a lot for sharing this amazing creative effort with all of us.Smile

Edited by BeyondTheSky - 04 June 2013 at 7:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09Aakanksha_75centssurabhi01blushingDon_theEvilAnjali_

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

lol you cracked me up  What you really think of yourself ? how come what you feel is hard core  truth and if you feel someone is not good then its truth he is not good and rest so many people are fools who appreciate him we are lying the only truth you speak  Appreciating beauty lies in eyes of beholder  of  that beauty if you don;t have those eyes to  see his beauty and appreciate him then how come fault is in him ?There are a lot  many people who appreciate him they find him worth of appreciation thats why they do For us we became his fans , we found everything in him he is woo awesome for us conventionally good looking having great personality , a great actor , a great human being Not everyone is like him  He is epic for us if not for you then your problem neither fault is in him neither us fault is in your judgement Who are your favorites lemme know May be i won't find  them equal to foot of Shashank but i won't call them bad and start picking out flaws in them like you and mock you as well don't understand how can anyone appreciate them  because it is me who cannot find them good it doesn't mean they are not good  

Your post is nothing but to target us and mess up with us otherwise i don't see what is your problem if we appreciate him and if  you don't understand  it then develop understanding in you which you lack here   Learn to first respect other 's views  learn to give space to them to express their views instead of poking your nose in it how come you are appreciating him he is nothing why he is nothing ?just because you don't feel ?and what you feel is so much honest and truth  because its you the great feels like this rest are lying here  learn to respect and accept people's views first then make them accept yours and criticisim  learn first a, b , c of criticism then make people accept

There are so many people who find him awesome and appreciate if one rare piece like you cannot then its your weak judgement no fault in him if there would be there won't be so much appreciation for him He is epic for us worth of all appreciation , Great looks , great talent  Thats a truth if don't believe me have a poll here and see your ultimate defeat no one will agree with you

Edited by sidra08 - 05 June 2013 at 5:06am

salma.fMehek134mahi12saba113Hina-Libra123ExcuseMePlz

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Sidra, You have got it quite well why the post was made.  Please don't  let it fester. 

You all J lovers  feeling offended/hurt is absolutely a normal reaction, and it'd be strange to not feel that.  But, I like to just say IGNORE it, it will cause less harm to your system. 

Someone had once told me ...If there is an idiot standing between you and the Almighty, the idiot is closer to the God. It had made me lol, but the phrase has stayed with me and reminds me that no matter how mean/ different  some folks can be, they will not interfere with my personal relationship with the Almighty. Big smile  ( Kuch jyada ho gaya LOL) Inference is the same . Embarrassed

I have my own choices & I live with those nobody can snatch it from me ...it is my truth & it will stay with me. Logo ka kaam hai bolna bolne do ...

REJOICEParty  J days are here again...Do I hear wedding bells  Heart

Edited by 5cents - 04 June 2013 at 2:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12BeyondTheSkyPayali09umamHina-Aakanksha_7Mithi_vaniBeautiful-Soulanshurg5blushing

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Wading into the discussion happening on the NL.  How exciting, actual discussion LOL

@faryal @hina  Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us!  I'm sure I speak for everyone on the NL team that it is nice to get some feedback regarding the content of the NL.  This way we can produce more relevant newsletters for everyone and to make it better.

@hina @sidra @jaiya  I think we all know why someone outside the NL team is posting such comments about members.  Please do not take it on board.  They are simply attempting to instigate something for their own purposes.  We welcome your comments on the NL regardless of whether it is of the same or different opinion.

@Libra123  I am not going to defend the NL as being more than just about AnSh.  Other have already done so and the previous nine editions speak for themselves.  I am aware people would assume that because the NL comprises mainly of AnSh AT members it would be extremely biased towards AnSh.  If that were the case then there would be no mention of any other aspect of the show.  Every single category would be Anandi or Shiv or AnSh.  That is not the case at all.

If you choose not to enter threads, then that is your business.  How you choose and what you choose to comment is also your business.  The NL is open to all members to contribute to either through volunteering or through feedback.  You have chosen to do neither.  If there is a way in which the NL could be improved either through inclusion of content or selection methods etc then we are all ears.  We don't have a problem with getting constructive feedback and opinions.  But again, it is your choice.

mahi12umamAakanksha_75centsMithi_vaniDon_theEvilblushing

Mithi_vani

IF-Sizzlerz

Mithi_vani

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Wohhhooo... Another succesuful NL... Yupii...PartyPartyPartyParty...
@ Doni... Guruji Apki Jae ho..WinkLOLLOLApki Gyani Bate padh ke man Prafullit o gaya...Hug...
I love intro Os...ClapClap... nd Wah NL ka kya nam diya hai.. perfect...WinkThumbs Up
aur Khusiji... chahe app lakh kosis kar le "Maitri ke Bandhan se Mukt nahi ho sakti".. yeh Maitri to aise hai.. jo sadiv apke sath rahegi...Wink...
congratulation to all the winners...nd all our NL Team... I love u all... Great Job by All...
StarStarStarClapClapClap...
@ Aditi.. Ur Golmal Award...WinkLOLLOLLOL... Spl Glycerin Award ... So true...CryCry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakanksha_7Don_theEvilblushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top