Balika Vadhu

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Originally posted by dixie123

Isn't there's AT for ansh ? Why giving different names and opening different threads?. I still don't get why this is named Bv times ? It has to be named Ansh times.
I usually dont enter these threads as I know what will be there in them. Today, I entered and got confirmed !

You shouldn't be saying this if you don't know what the NL is all about. This is the 10th edition. Have you seen the previous 9 editions ? Where are we only appreciating AnSh ? If you see.. we do mock AnSh, if there is a reason to. Shiv is called Bakara, has been made Irritating character and so on.

Just because we have different views from some people it does not mean we are biased towards the characters on the show like some others. Please do go and see the other editions and you will know we have appreciated other characters including Jagya.

The NL was open for everybody on the forum to volunteer to take up different sections. There is a section for JaGa2 too.. If there are OS/FF, siggies, avis made on them and people volunteer to find the best they will be included in the NL too.

No offense meant. It's my pov. Not just this thread, this forum is like this. You don't need to agree with me. Anyway, I never visit all these threads. So, it doesn't matter to me what others think or write.

Good for you and us if you never visit THESE kind of threads. You will save us from reading your biased views and comments.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsAakanksha_7hisusmitaanshurg5Mithi_vaniaparnaumablushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Good for you and us if you never visit THESE kind of threads. You will save us from reading your biased views and comments.

Yes, saving myself from these biased threads and comments !

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Good job done by all of you.

BV times for this month is definitely much more interesting than what the CVs have shown.

Looks like the 10th issue of BV times is a big success.People can't seem to keep themsleves despite wanting to keep away from it.

Hats off to you all girlsClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsAakanksha_7hisusmitaanshurg5dixie123blushing

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
in  this thread jagya dress is also selected as best costume still this nl get cricticism that it is only about ansh ??

Edited by surabhi01 - 03 June 2013 at 10:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111Aakanksha_7hisusmita5centsblushing

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Very Nice NL, as always.
Great job by NL team. Thanks guys.

I loved the title the most, in particular.

monamie111surabhi01Aakanksha_7hisusmita5centsaparnaumablushing

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

in  this thread jagya dress is also selected as best costume still this nl get cricticism that it is only about ansh ??
Only a few people who generally don't read the NL say that. 
If they read then they would have known  that except for Anandi and Ganga everybody else got nominated for the most annoying/irritating character of the month.Wink

monamie111surabhi01Aakanksha_7hisusmita5centsdixie123blushing

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Isn't there's AT for ansh ? Why giving different names and opening different threads?. I still don't get why this is named Bv times ? It has to be named Ansh times.
I usually dont enter these threads as I know what will be there in them. Today, I entered and got confirmed !

we have rights to open thread as much we want.. dont tell us what to do... if you never read about it then why comment on it.. we want sensible people to understand even for differ our pov.. but unlike you.. who ready to bash for anything.. 
@bold good.. we dont need you either 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie1115centssurabhi01Aakanksha_7hisusmitaanshurg5dixie123aparnaumablushing

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Donnie,  YOU have done a fantastic job nobody can take it away from you!! Heart  
Lets ROCK Party  We are the honey ball LOL All kinds come to us Wink

Can Mr. Bachchan ever be wrong?  Tongue  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaanshurg5surabhi01Aakanksha_7dixie123aparnaumaDon_theEvilblushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top