Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 7)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Originally posted by riyus-

[DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]
[/DIV][BR][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]I completely disagree with your opinion i think he was looking good but nothing wooo awesome i did n't find him anything awesome ,[/DIV][DIV]u have too much praise his beauty -----[LOL]he is very handsome charm , heartthrob what is this? i know you are big fan of him [LOL][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]--- -[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]
<font size="2">don't understand one thing you can disagree with me i don't care but who the hell are you to comment on me and even mock me ?if you didn't find him wooo awesome thats your choice if i found him thats my choice What you of think of yourself some sort of greatest person on earth what you feel is hardcore truth what other's feel they are mad you come up questioning them what is this ?who are you to question me this did i question you this newbie ?[xx(]i like whoever , praise whoever in what way , am a big fan of whoever who are you to comment on me mock me or question me what is this ? force your opinion on me[xx(]seriously get a life , i am not baised fair enough not like you next time stay within your limits You are not so great what you feel is hardcore truth you come up to question them and impose your opinions of them , mock them , comment on them i have praise for whoever for what , i do whatever none of your business to address me and question me like this .Understood Even cents is praising what she likes like the way she wants i am doing whatever i think if you have problem with my way keep to yourself no right you got to comment on me</font>
@riyus,what's ur problem [8-}}] in our POV he is soo handsome,soo cute,soo dashing,soo charming if u didn't find anything in him keep ur opinion urself,don't poke ur nose unneccesarily in our post [:N:] Hina is our friend,so I have a right to offend u if u not do ur own business,if u can't digest that we praise him more better not to eat post [xx(]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12saba113Libra123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Isn't there's AT for ansh ? Why giving different names and opening different threads?. I still don't get why this is named Bv times ? It has to be named Ansh times.
I usually dont enter these threads as I know what will be there in them. Today, I entered and got confirmed !

You shouldn't be saying this if you don't know what the NL is all about. This is the 10th edition. Have you seen the previous 9 editions ? Where are we only appreciating AnSh ? If you see.. we do mock AnSh, if there is a reason to. Shiv is called Bakara, has been made Irritating character and so on.

Just because we have different views from some people it does not mean we are biased towards the characters on the show like some others. Please do go and see the other editions and you will know we have appreciated other characters including Jagya.

The NL was open for everybody on the forum to volunteer to take up different sections. There is a section for JaGa2 too.. If there are OS/FF, siggies, avis made on them and people volunteer to find the best they will be included in the NL too.

Edited by dixie123 - 03 June 2013 at 10:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

umampAL-pALhisusmitaAakanksha_75centsMithi_vanianshurg5surabhi01blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Isn't there's AT for ansh ? Why giving different names and opening different threads?. I still don't get why this is named Bv times ? It has to be named Ansh times.
I usually dont enter these threads as I know what will be there in them. Today, I entered and got confirmed !

No its not true at all

Ita all about BV

A & SRS are part of it too

We mock everyone including SRS & A too

Its fun filled times

It shows our creativity

If u r not liking it then no probs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pAL-pALhisusmita5centsMithi_vanianshurg5aparnauma

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

You shouldn't be saying this if you don't know what the NL is all about. This is the 10th edition. Have you seen the previous 9 editions ? Where are we only appreciating AnSh ? If you see.. we do mock AnSh, if there is a reason to. Shiv is called Bakara, has been made Irritating character and so on.

Just because we have different views from some people it does not mean we are biased towards the characters on the show like some others. Please do go and see the other editions and you will know we have appreciated other characters including Jagya.

The NL was open for everybody on the forum to volunteer to take up different sections. There is a section for JaGa2 too.. If there are OS/FF, siggies, avis made on them and people volunteer to find the best they will be included in the NL too.

No offense meant. It's my pov. Not just this thread, this forum is like this. You don't need to agree with me. Anyway, I never visit all these threads. So, it doesn't matter to me what others think or write.
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

@cents   Disagree with your opinion Doctor Sahab was looking a heartthrob doctor in suit not boring one The tie was not a school tie but perfectly graceful one He looked quite a handsome  intelligent , smart , charming , heartthrob there , perfectly graceful in his formal look and ask me i am a management student me and my friends will love to have this kind of  heart throb to come and lecture in our college Embarrassed in fact from the day we saw  him in suit we were joking around we get an assignment on rural management we head to jaitser hospital and drag him here in suit to deliver us lecture LOL and after that we can call him in our college social in the blazer he is wearing here  Embarrassedsuch naughty girls are we Tongueand  my professors too wear this kind of suits like he wore so it was perfectly perfect for lecturing in management college His suit was very good , a graceful one and he looked awesome in it, style , dignity , charm personified 

Anyways i have no issues with one you selected here for him He was awesome there Heartif you wouldn't have selected him for it i would have eaten your head upLOLkidding he was looking awesome there Perfectly perfect Very handsome , dashing , sweet , style and charm, grace  personified in  him The dress and color suited him so much The girls mesmerized him saying  if we didn't know you before we would have taken you some handsome dude of our college they right said Wow wow did come out of my mouth in appreciation for him there  he deserved to be selected for it  and he got it  because such a heartthrob doctor he was  there Embarrassed

Regarding Shiv i didn't mean those traffic signalsStern SmileLOLthose were disaster what i meant was he looked different and good when he was skimming  with Anandi he looked fresh and cool there here i found him  boring because he looked  dull , needed some good sleep because he looked worn out JMO  i felt like this he was ok 

anyways you explained your point you have your POV no offence to your choice it was just a light comment from me even from faryal as well I have no issues with your choices and one matched with mine about Doctor Sahab i am happy with it and you gave him what  he deserved  In my opinion rest your POV no problem 

Originally posted by 5cents

Hi Fariyal,  

We  are emotional beings so perceive the same thing differently depending on our moods 
and emotions, and never did we insist we are all perfect spectrum analyzers.

Whoever selected whatever they selected is according to their like and of course sense & sensibility. Every 'should' here is not a compulsion and every like & choice is not a fact sheet just opinion.I sometimes wonder why does our nose run & feet smell shouldn't it be the other way around Tongue but somethings are just meant to be that way lol but choices & opinions sure can vary no immaculate truth there.   

I have said  CLEARLY... I selected as all 4 of them as they dressed differently  from their usual boring self & experimented  and  I loved the  result of their experiment.Big smile

Yeah, you'll agree we are all entitled to have different opinions, right?
I sure didn't try to rain on your parade and neither did you
 *CHEERS* 

Hina, awww Heartthrob Doc Heart all the best  -enjoy Big smile (abs no buri nazar from moiWink)  No arguments I'm glad Doc J worked for you and you found somebody to drool ...keep drooling he is good if not the BEST certainly not a PEST anymore and it was all in the JEST!! LOL  
 and
But the picI selected of Doc he was grace under pressure Wink & handled the bad boys quite well. Big smile
It is indeed interesting to read your take Hug  ignore all the virus & bacteria trying to create a havoc.  

In bold what I told Fayal I'm telling u the same (I have quoted myself onlyBig smile)
We  are emotional beings so perceive the same thing differently depending on our moods 
and emotions and state of mindBig smile ...
I not selecting the formal suit...Wink Blame it on my casual CA living & bad influence of Mark zuckerbergTongue

Selecting Shiv hahhhaha working on unearthly hours and graveyard shift I have stared loving & respecting that tired look.  Tired, fatigued , rough around the edges makes one look a little bad Wink but certainly not blandEmbarrassed

SKI black coat/jacketDead  my gward! why a coat ...it looked spooky, dull & drab. I really don't know why they did not make him wear a blue or gray or two tone ski jacket.  JMO
If it is black then it has to be like this 
Mountain Hardwear - Android Jacket
Embarrassed JMO 

Edited by 5cents - 03 June 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakanksha_7hisusmitablushing

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
this nl is pure bv thread this thread is neither only about ansh nor only about jagya ganga they r volunteers in bv nl for jagya  scenes also and there is no partility in this nl 

Edited by surabhi01 - 03 June 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakanksha_7hisusmitadixie123blushing

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

this nl is pure bv thread this thread is neither only about ansh nor only about jagya ganga they r volunteers in bv nl for jagya  scenes also and there is no partility in this nl 

Surabhi, Tumhare bolne se kya hota hai. Some people if they make up their mind will always take offence and find partiality and feel some are partial. We can't do a thing about it except giving our honest POV Tongue hopefully few sane ones around here are getting it  and will keep getting itBig smile.  Some are just doing this just to rile a few ...aag mai ghee.Dead 

Look at Sanchi today ...Aji genuinely wanted to help her... she was like you must have told the family about my short dress huh!...FOR Pete's sake why will she do such a thing?  Here  Aji  was trying to help but she was all set to take offence and gun her down...WHY? Coz she doesn't like her period.  

We know our truth and this NL has been going on for many months and will keep going. 
All kinds make up the world Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakanksha_7hisusmitaanshurg5surabhi01dixie123aparnaumablushing

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by surabhi01

Surabhi, Tumhare bolne se kya hota hai. Some people if they make up their mind will always take offence and find partiality and feel some are partial. We can't do a thing about it except giving our honest POV Tongue hopefully few sane ones around here are getting it  and will keep getting itBig smile.  Some are just doing this just to rile a few ...aag mai ghee.Dead 

Look at Sanchi today ...Aji genuinely wanted to help her... she was like you must have told the family about my short dress huh!...FOR Pete's sake why will she do such a thing?  Here  Aji  was trying to help but she was all set to take offence and gun her down...WHY? Coz she doesn't like her period.  

We know our truth and this NL has been going on for many months and will keep going. 
All kinds make up the world Tongue

Your post itself says how you can get away by calling me not sane. How impartial this thread is and forum in general is. Because of this lot of people don't even want to comment or enter these threads.  The truth is truth whatever you say. You don't need to agree with me.

Go to top