Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 6)

Anjali_ IF-Stunnerz
Anjali_
Anjali_

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryal-malik

i mentioned in prespective focus on a new character Abdul not AnSh he did a lot much talks and work there not AnSh his 5 minutes scene which should have been given 5 minutes his talks was stretched a  lot much which is not contributing to main story line that what made it filler not rest episode. Anandi's presence or not  in every episode doesn't count that as filler or not and contributing it to main story line , the episode on 31 st may was contributing to main storyline it was related to Jagaya's life , his life partner where it was shown two girls developing feelings for him ,Dadisaa talking about his life partner  and also for the first time mentioning about Ganga's remarriage  so  with reference to Jagaya 's life it was contributing to main story because basically it was  related to him where he is going to make a choice of his life partner  . All characters present in episode were contributing to main story not any new person given much time and focus who is not related to story  so 6th may because on Abdul too much focus which was not required at all but it was only to fill up time and so that what made it filler IMO

i respect your POV just sharing mine which is not going with you here Smile

Got it faryal-Smile
@ bold me too.

Just checked youtube colors channel and May 6th got the maximum number of hits this month- that too a 1,82,363 views.

and third in position in the year 2013- just behind confession night and confession episodes

Edited by anjali_pi - 03 June 2013 at 2:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9hisusmita5centsAakanksha_7dixie123anshurg5Don_theEvilblushing

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
@ Faryal   HiSmile

Welcome  for sharing your honest opinions regarding NL . We all are entitled to have different POVs .Tongue All others have explained their POVs . It is my turn now .

I could not have selected Ganga's poem as dialogue of the month as it was a poem not a dialogue and there was no special category regarding that . Since you have suggested this perhaps in future their can be a provision for such rare occurrences if team members agree.

------------------------------
   As for the Ganga's poem i will say that though it was very good and inspiring and i liked it very much but it was more of a Sriti Jha's poem than Ganga's since it was written in shuddha hindi. Ganga speaks Rajsthani language and perhaps her language is the most authentic Rajsthani among the lead actors .So if she wants to pour her feelings on paper she will choose her own language in which she thinks and in which she can compose her thoughts easily not in a language which she starts learning only few month back . This is my opinion only and for not to offend anyone . All can have their different views regarding this and i respect those.Big smile

Edited by anshurg5 - 03 June 2013 at 3:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pAL-pALhisusmita5centsdixie123Don_theEvilblushing

Hina- IF-Dazzler
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@cents   Disagree with your opinion Doctor Sahab was looking a heartthrob doctor in suit not boring one The tie was not a school tie but perfectly graceful one He looked quite a handsome  intelligent , smart , charming , heartthrob there , perfectly graceful in his formal look and ask me i am a management student me and my friends will love to have this kind of  heart throb to come and lecture in our college Embarrassed in fact from the day we saw  him in suit we were joking around we get an assignment on rural management we head to jaitser hospital and drag him here in suit to deliver us lecture LOL and after that we can call him in our college social in the blazer he is wearing here  Embarrassedsuch naughty girls are we Tongueand  my professors too wear this kind of suits like he wore so it was perfectly perfect for lecturing in management college His suit was very good , a graceful one and he looked awesome in it, style , dignity , charm personified 

Anyways i have no issues with one you selected here for him He was awesome there Heartif you wouldn't have selected him for it i would have eaten your head upLOLkidding he was looking awesome there Perfectly perfect Very handsome , dashing , sweet , style and charm, grace  personified in  him The dress and color suited him so much The girls mesmerized him saying  if we didn't know you before we would have taken you some handsome dude of our college they right said Wow wow did come out of my mouth in appreciation for him there  he deserved to be selected for it  and he got it  because such a heartthrob doctor he was  there Embarrassed

Regarding Shiv i didn't mean those traffic signalsStern SmileLOLthose were disaster what i meant was he looked different and good when he was skimming  with Anandi he looked fresh and cool there here i found him  boring because he looked  dull , needed some good sleep because he looked worn out JMO  i felt like this he was ok 

anyways you explained your point you have your POV no offence to your choice it was just a light comment from me even from faryal as well I have no issues with your choices and one matched with mine about Doctor Sahab i am happy with it and you gave him what  he deserved  In my opinion rest your POV no problem 

@anjali ...i too mentioned that episode was filler one the thing is number of hit buttons of youtube and colors voting May be people would have liked it certainly by calling it filler  we didn't mean to say it was boring but there was no content there Either it was documentary or either it was a new character , shekhars jokes and eating non stop the plus points in episode was Anandi happy all set to start new life plus jagaya saving dadu i guess rest it was content less episode 

rest  your POV respect it 

and i would like to clear my POV here NL team welcomed our points here with open heart  but one  member from outside NL team got upset with me so whoever is upset with me after reading my comment i didn't mean any offence to anyone or enforcing my opinions these were just my honest opinions thought of sharing , no offence to any actor or character here If i said i didn't like Shiv there it didn't mean i am downing him if said to Cents you should have given one credit to doctor sahab for his suit then i didn't mean she should have selected him twice if she wouldn't have even for once it won't affect me because my POV is with me but she did because most of us agree here and share same opinion he was looking awesome there rest my request to her was just light hearted one it was not complaining or  fight  with her to add Jagaya for suit too as well  , if i called 6th May episode was filler one it didn't mean i am against AnSh i have mentioned in my post why i thought it was filler one so please don't be upset Hope i cleared my point 

Edited by hina13 - 03 June 2013 at 6:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.fmahi12charuluv_SVsaba113hisusmitaLibra1235centsBeautiful-Soulaparnauma

riyus- Newbie
riyus-
riyus-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

@cents   Disagree with youropinion Doctor Sahab was looking a heartthrob doctor in suit not boring one The tie was not a school tie but perfectly graceful one He looked quite a handsome  intelligent , smart , charming , heartthrob there , perfectly graceful in his formal look and ask me i am a management student me and my friends will love to have this kind of  heart throb to come and lecture in our college Embarrassed in fact from the day we saw  him in suit we were joking around we get an assignment on rural management we head to jaitser hospital and drag him here in suit to deliver us lecture LOL and after that we can call him in our college social in the blazer he is wearing here  Embarrassedsuch naughty girls are we Tongueand  my professors too wear this kind of suits like he wore so it was perfectly perfect for lecturing in management college His suit was very good , a graceful one and he looked awesome in it, style , dignity , charm personified 

Anyways i have no issues with one you selected here for him He was awesome there Heartif you wouldn't have selected him for it i would have eaten your head upLOLkidding he was looking awesome there Perfectly perfect Very handsome , dashing , sweet , style and charm, grace  personified in  him The dress and color suited him so much The girls mesmerized him saying  if we didn't know you before we would have taken you some handsome dude
@anjali ...i too mentioned that episode was filler one the thing is number of hit buttons of youtube and colors voting May be people would have liked it certainly by calling it filler  we didn't mean to say it was boring but there was no content there Either it was documentary or either it was a new character , shekhars jokes and eating non stop the plus points in episode was Anandi happy all set to start new life plus jagaya saving dadu i guess rest it was content less episode 

rest  your POV respect it 

and i would like to clear my POV here NL team welcomed our points here with open heart  but one  member from outside NL team got upset with me so whoever is upset with me after reading my comment i didn't mean any offence to anyone or enforcing my opinions these were just my honest opinions thought of sharing , no offence to any actor or character here If i said i didn't like Shiv there it didn't mean i am downing him if said to Cents you should have given one credit to doctor sahab for his suit then i didn't mean she should have selected him twice if she wouldn't have even for once it won't affect me because my POV is with me but she did because most of us agree here and share same opinion he was looking awesome there rest my request to her was just light hearted one it was not complaining or  fight  with her to add Jagaya for suit too as well  , if i called 6th May episode was filler one it didn't mean i am against AnSh i have mentioned in my post why i thought it was filler one so please don't be upset Hope i cleared my point 

I  completely disagree with your opinion  i think he  was looking good  but nothing wooo awesome  i did n't find him anything awesome , 
u have  too much  praise  his beauty -----LOL he is very handsome charm  , heartthrob what is this? i know you are big fan of him LOL 

--- -

Edited by riyus- - 03 June 2013 at 7:25am
pAL-pAL IF-Dazzler
pAL-pAL
pAL-pAL

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Prati and Khusi wonderful work as always. Star Clap. Intro was good...Big smile

Kudos to entire team. Great job people. Clap. You people made such a boring month seem so worthwhile with all the nuances you'll caught onto. 

Esp. loved the choice for glycerin of the month. Smile. Nice one Aditi. 

I would like to say a BIG Thanks for having  liked and awarded my work. Embarrassed I am honored. Smile

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!!!

Edited by pAL-pAL - 03 June 2013 at 8:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsAakanksha_7hisusmitablushing

Hina- IF-Dazzler
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyus-

I  completely disagree with your opinion  i think he  was looking good  but nothing wooo awesome  i did n't find him anything awesome , 
u have  too much  praise  his beauty -----LOL he is very handsome charm  , heartthrob what is this? i know you are big fan of him LOL 

--- -

don't understand one thing you can disagree with me i don't care but who the hell are you to comment on me and even mock me ?if you didn't find him wooo awesome thats your choice if i found him thats my choice What you of think of yourself some sort of greatest person on earth what  you feel is hardcore truth what other's feel they are mad you come up questioning them what is this ?who are you to question me this did i question you this  newbie ?Deadi like whoever , praise whoever in what way , am a big fan of whoever who are you to comment on me mock me or question me what is this ? force your opinion on me Deadseriously get a life , i am not baised fair enough not like you next time stay within your limits You are not so great what you  feel is hardcore truth you come up to question them and impose your opinions of them , mock them , comment on them i have praise for whoever for what , i do whatever none of your business to  address me and question me like this .Understood Even cents is praising what she likes like the way she wants i am doing whatever i think if you have problem with my way keep to yourself  no right you got to comment on me 

Edited by hina13 - 03 June 2013 at 9:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.fmahi12saba113charuluv_SVLibra123

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Isn't there's AT for ansh ? Why giving different names and opening different threads?. I still don't get why this is named Bv times ? It has to be named Ansh times.
I usually dont enter these threads as I know what will be there in them. Today, I entered and got confirmed !

Edited by Libra123 - 03 June 2013 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.f

Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
It's how people look at things. I appreciate ansh at members for the NL thread. They never discriminated jagya or Ganga here. There was several times on previous NL's they appreciated Ganga and jagya scenes in right places. They have the freedom to name however they want.

Edited by Sheetsden - 03 June 2013 at 10:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpi_pAL-pALAakanksha_7hisusmitaanshurg5dixie123surabhi01blushing

Go to top