Balika Vadhu

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryal-malik

ok blushing i understand scarcasm its ok i didn't mean you meant to hit Jagaya Ganga here actually i couldn't understand it  why they are called it so it helped now  thanks for explanation Hug

No dear ...no issue Hug

since BV these days focus on Sanchi ka pyar towards Dr J 

thst why I made them Khatara for Sanchi LOL 

its pure fun nothing against characters & actors 

Its against only writers & CV of BV LOL

Edited by blushing - 02 June 2013 at 11:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9faryal-malikumamhisusmita5centsdixie123Don_theEvil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geet005

IF-Sizzlerz

geet005

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Congo for new NLClap

and congo to all the winnersClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5centshisusmitaDon_theEvilblushing

faryal-malik

faryal-malik

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Originally posted by faryal-malik

ok blushing i understand scarcasm its ok i didn't mean you meant to hit Jagaya Ganga here actually i couldn't understand it  why they are called it so it helped now  thanks for explanation Hug

No dear ...no issue Hug

since BV these days focus on Sanchi ka pyar towards Dr J 

thst why I made them Khatara for Sanchi LOL 

its pure fun nothing against characters & actors 

Its against only writers & CV of BV LOL
i understand Hugactually most of times khatra were actually khatras mentioned here so this time  got confused why all other actual khatras were ignored here but now understood what i didn't understand here before  it was hit to cvs  now i did very well thanks for explaining and i loved glycerine of the month ROFL and title is perfect LOLhope cvs see it and going by the amount of love Sanchi is showing for Jagaya . then definitely Ganga jagaya's bonding is a khatra for her so your choice is nice i got it in fact seeing this scene of them having barf ka gola  i wished Sanchi would see it so her imagination will turn to other direction of imagining Jagaya dancing with Ganga LOL

anyways no issue before neither now keep up the good work all of you Hugi love reading your all's hard work and appreciate it sincerely 

lots of appreciation for all NL team 

Edited by faryal-malik - 02 June 2013 at 11:35pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.fbvfan9umamHina-5centsLibra123dixie123Beautiful-SoulaparnaumaDon_theEvilblushingAnjali_

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@ faryal 

you are welcome & thank you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikDon_theEvil

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
oops..am late...Ouch
1st of all...congratulations to the team...n the winners
i am a winner tooErmm...*scratching head *LOL
I like the funny scene of the monthLOL..n the glycerin in golmaal section..how aptOuch
----
ok abt intro OS...ati uttam...atyant byabastit (ok if anyone cant understand what i said in hindi..it means "very nice" "very organised")
n the truth...main bechariCry..jinta sochu..i wont do the work...don ki bachi kaam karwati hai mujheseCry...still not letting me go of NL responsibilityCryLOL

@all..thank you so muchHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9umampAL-pALhisusmita5centsanshurg5Don_theEvilblushing

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@faryaal i actually like this month newsletter lot.. because with appreciation we got to know about other pov as well.. i called this is real success its nice to know that. members of forum putting there opinion as well.. 
@all the about title is everyone asking me... this is jhatka for cv's hope they understand message... through this title.. Evil Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9faryal-malikdinki24umampAL-pALhisusmita5centsanshurg5Mithi_vanidixie123aparnaumablushingkhusi_*Anjali_

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Well dear I choose Golmal awards winners in sarcastic way Wink

In fact  Glycerin of the Month is good example LOL

Well I hope my explanation satisfy you Hug
ooo i understood now thanks for explaining Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.fbvfan9saba113Libra123Beautiful-SoulDon_theEvilblushing

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
 AWESOME  name of the NL LOL jhakasss 

Donnie and khushi , super duper as always loved it!! Clap 
Summery by Payal & Uma perfectoThumbs Up
i agree with all the sc selection from emotional to funny to romantic ( Anjali, finally you gave in to our belief) 3 cheers for our belief in LOVEParty what a wonderful heart to heart it wasHeart).  Blooper ( uski tho baat hee mat karo Bv & time lines D'oh

SS, what a fantastic dialogue of the monthHeart ...the rishta which had started as only vishwaas ka bandhan had beautifully transformed into a pyaar ka gathbandhan. 

Congrats to all the winners ,Party

Sistah, your poem on Ira (hilti dulti aage peeche hoti ) was crazily good ROFL

Aditi , LOVED your Golmaal awards LOL OMG Bakra was ready to collapse .ROFL. The glycerin of the month was bestumbestLOL

DS stole the show this month .Clap  DS the strong matriarch who was so strict and plain evil at times with baby Aji today saying sorry for adult Aji was something... it brought tears to my eyes. (happy tears)   One should  and has to change with times. 
J saving Sanchi was nothing big a decent guy should and will always protect and save a damsel in distress...there is nothing heroic in it ...this is general courtesy & morally permissible. Big smile

And congrats to All the members of NL team for making it entertaining despite the boring & dull saas babu and nanad ssazish.Party

My explanation: Accepted some of you liked J in suit I did not like it coz he was wearing a school boy striped tieDead with that boring  brown suit...it should have been a vibrant and bright some thing like blue pin strips suit with a bit more flamboyant tie for lecturing MBA studentsTongue  He looked like a boring Doc not a heartthrob Doc of the college students Wink JMO 

HeartShiv Embarrassed  I loved his edgier look  ...SRS who is generally dressed formally with a coat  and gelled hair  looked different though did not dress much differently. Anyways it was a welcome change to see paragon of posh  in casual Friday attire plus  the classic metal aviators  and the short haircut made all the differenceBig smile
In Kashmir he looked like a traffic signal with all reds & some yellows Ouch.The red sleeveless t shirt with v neck was Dead you get it for 50 (pachas) ke paanch on roadsideAngry

It is always nice to explain my POV 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9CherryWildumamPayali09pAL-pALhisusmitadixie123anshurg5blushingDon_theEvilAnjali_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top