Balika Vadhu

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap - Hats off to the entire NL team for the efforts...

Golmaal, murgi, bakra awardsROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9hisusmita5centsDon_theEvilblushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faryal-malik

faryal-malik

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
@cents ...i know everyone are entitled to their opinion i never meant you guys are programmed robotsLOLbut what is there is a lot many of us disagree with  you guys  well sorry  i am  still not convinced with your choice of putting Shiv there it was his most ordinary look ever  yeah beauty lies in eyes of beholder i agree but what Shiv was really there most ordinary ok the suit buit look was ordinary for you i accept in this situation everyone will do same i no where said about color combinations there ok i agree  nothing so  exceptionally great there but  what Shiv was there which was so exceptionally great i don't understand LOLhe looked a lot much worn out , tired  nothing ooo , his dressing was  most ordinary the one which mostly men  wear going out in summer There he didn't do anything new did he ?no just only cut his hair short  thats it  but you liked it so respecting your POV i am ok i accept so no problem Smile

@dixie ...what dadisaa did was expected from her as well and she  was mostly forced to do so in the last minute  though it was a great work but nothing that big  to cover up her mistakes she made whole month  and as a changed person she is at least i always expected her to do so if not you  even this the old dadisaa when she was supporting Anandi from then on not too much old  she would have done it and i have not added june's episode anywhere just talked about list of good works of two persons in one month , dadisaa kept doing mistakes with one work she topped ? that too only she did she found no other option and thought everything messed up in Anandi 's life  thats why she did which is something not acceptable by me no matter how much i love Dadisaa now but still i will not favor this choice here 

Filler episode i didn't mean in terms of boring episode  Anandi happy doesn't make that episode potential In whole episode it was filled with Abdul and kashmir what happened in episode was only dadu got an attack rest what was there ?a side character's non stop talks shekhars non stop eating out  of 30 minutes at least 25 minutes given to that what really happened in the episode that it shouldn't be termed as filler ? so much time given to Abdul was to actually fill the time in episode otherwise he is not any way related to story 

rest as you wish lets agree to disagree i don't agree with the choices  i mentioned no intention for any offence i understand different POV's just when something is declared over all best then other's POV should matter too not one person 's thats why i mentioned my POV 

humbly saying i don't accept the choices i mentioned with it i don't agree Most of the times i do i love reading newsletters from you guys this time i didn't because i don't agree  with some  choices 

Edited by faryal-malik - 02 June 2013 at 11:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicsalma.fmahi12Hina-saba113Libra123Beautiful-SoulDon_theEvil

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryal-malik

4. Filler episode that should have been  6th May where on name of AnSh honeymoon we were dished Kahsmir's beauty and a side character like Abdul's chabar chabar  All episode was filled up with it  rest only a small scene Jagaya forced to  have lunch with Shekhars and Dadu got an attack otherwise it was kashmir and Abdul nothing else  

Thank you for your opinion. Smile

On 6th May Ansh Honeymoon started. It was a new phase in Anandi's life, She forgot all her past unpleasant memories and started fresh with Shiv- who is very caring and some one who is totally in love with her, A person who accepted Anandi as Anandi-
Ansh honeymoon was a much awaited thing. Something very significant to the story line was there- 

On 31st may nothing special was there- nothing was there to contribute to the main story line- and most important  the lead character of BV -Anandi was missing from the episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9hisusmita5centsAakanksha_7Suchi-blushingDon_theEvil

faryal-malik

faryal-malik

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

Originally posted by faryal-malik

4. Filler episode that should have been  6th May where on name of AnSh honeymoon we were dished Kahsmir's beauty and a side character like Abdul's chabar chabar  All episode was filled up with it  rest only a small scene Jagaya forced to  have lunch with Shekhars and Dadu got an attack otherwise it was kashmir and Abdul nothing else  

Thank you for your opinion. Smile

On 6th May Ansh Honeymoon started. It was a new phase in Anandi's life, She forgot all her past unpleasant memories and started fresh with Shiv- who is very caring and some one who is totally in love with her, A person who accepted Anandi as Anandi-
Ansh honeymoon was a much awaited thing. Something very significant to the story line was there- 

On 31st may nothing special was there- nothing was there to contribute to the main story line- and most important  the lead character of BV -Anandi was missing from the episode.

i mentioned in prespective focus on a new character Abdul not AnSh he did a lot much talks and work there not AnSh his 5 minutes scene which should have been given 5 minutes his talks was stretched a  lot much which is not contributing to main story line that what made it filler not rest episode. Anandi's presence or not  in every episode doesn't count that as filler or not and contributing it to main story line , the episode on 31 st may was contributing to main storyline it was related to Jagaya's life , his life partner where it was shown two girls developing feelings for him ,Dadisaa talking about his life partner  and also for the first time mentioning about Ganga's remarriage  so  with reference to Jagaya 's life it was contributing to main story because basically it was  related to him where he is going to make a choice of his life partner  . All characters present in episode were contributing to main story not any new person given much time and focus who is not related to story  so 6th may because on Abdul too much focus which was not required at all but it was only to fill up time and so that what made it filler IMO

i respect your POV just sharing mine which is not going with you here Smile

I respect  your opinion just sharing mine which is not going with you here 

Edited by faryal-malik - 02 June 2013 at 11:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.fkate-nicsaba113Hina-Libra123Beautiful-SoulAnjali_Don_theEvilblushing

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=faryal-malik]Thanks for NL but i am not very much convinced with choices OK just sharing my opinion please don't take it wrong can i share my opinion 

1. Khatra of month should  have been Ratan Singh one who threatened he will be back with a bang to take revenge from all how Jagaya Ganga khatra of the month for someone like Sanchi ? Rat is the khatra for everyone In this month he  was a khatra even next coming months he will be so why Jagaya Ganga are named as khatra of the month ConfusedSanchi is khatra for them as she is madly in love with jagaya and she will be khatra for them , even urmi devi can be named as khatra of the month her entry made  many issues , Ira can be khatra of the month for AnSh , Sanchi can be khatra of month for AnSh but naming Jagaya Ganga Khatra of the month for Sanchi i cannot understand Confused

Hi Fariyal,  

Well dear I choose Golmal awards winners in sarcastic way Wink

In fact  Glycerin of the Month is good example LOL

Well I hope my explanation satisfy you Hug

Edited by blushing - 02 June 2013 at 10:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9faryal-malikpAL-pALhisusmitaAakanksha_75centsdixie123Don_theEvil

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
o wow newsletter good work guys SmileI loved bakra of the month pictureROFLShiv was looking like a bakra about to be slaughtered poor guyLOL

i also have some different POV's like Faryal 

i don't understand khatra of the month leaving Ratan Singh , Ira , Sanchi , Urmi devi all who were khatras for everyone why Jagaya and Ganga was declared khatra of the month for Sanchi?ConfusedThis something i cannot understand though i respect different POV's but this is something i am unable to understand 

Filler episode  have to agree with faryal  the so much time and focus given to non stop talks of Abdul made 6th May's episode filler one .Anandi blossiming in her new life was shown in next episode but on 6th May the so much focus given to Abdul made it filler one and 31st May episode was contributing to main storyline it was related to Jagaya's life , his life partner where we have been shown two girls developing feelings for him and Dadisaa talking about his life partner as well as for the first time mentioning about Ganga's remarriage as well so  with reference to Jagaya 's life it was contributing to main story because all this is related to him where he is going to make a choice of his life partner  . All characters present in episode were contributing to main story in every way not any new one given much time and focus who is not related to story in anyway  so 6th may because of Abdul's too much chapar chapar which was not required at all but it was only to fill up time and so that what made it filler  31 May was not a filler one it's purpose was not to fill up time but show what is going to come in Jagaya's life ahead which can never be filler 

character of the month Dadisaa .chalo ok accept but her work what in my opinion cannot cover up her mistakes all month LOL

Costume ... i loved Doctor sweet in party in that dress looking so handsome and dashing  Embarrassedbut cents if you would have given suit credit too it would have made us happy we loved him there as wellEmbarrassed coming to Shiv with beauty lying in eyes of beholder i accept your choice otherwise in his outfits in kashmir he looked better but here he looked just ok IMO 

Edited by hina13 - 03 June 2013 at 6:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicsalma.fsaba1135centsLibra123Beautiful-SoulDon_theEvilblushingAnjali_

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hina13]o wow newsletter good work guys SmileI loved bakra of the month pictureROFLShiv was looking like a bakra about to be slaughtered poor guyLOL

i also have some different POV's like Faryal 

i don't understand khatra of the month leaving Ratan Singh , Ira , Sanchi , Urmi devi all who were khatras for everyone why Jagaya and Ganga was declared khatra of the month for Sanchi?ConfusedThis something i cannot understand though i respect different POV's but this is something i am unable to understand 

Well dear I choose Golmal awards winners in sarcastic way Wink

In fact  Glycerin of the Month is good example LOL

Well I hope my explanation satisfy you Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Hina-5centsanshurg5Don_theEvilAnjali_

faryal-malik

faryal-malik

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
ok blushing i understand scarcasm its ok i didn't mean you meant to hit Jagaya Ganga here actually i couldn't understand it  why they are called it so it helped now  thanks for explanation Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salma.f5centsLibra123Don_theEvilblushing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top