Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Bv Times #10 "Emotional Atyachaar Story Ka Achar" (Page 3)

umam IF-Dazzler
umam
umam

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all for putting together this NL..Clap

Admire the creativity Star

Imagination at its best!!! inspite of the tracks that BV CVs have been dishing out!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9hisusmita5centssurabhi01Don_theEvilblushing

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Donnie and khushi .
                             Good job .Thumbs Up
  Khushi ,you can not be free from the mitrata of Donnie and love of ATians .Wink

Congrats to all the winners ,Party

Anjy , your poem on Irritating character was really good .LOL  Ira was very irritating this time .Angry

SS , loved your picture of the month .Embarrassed

Aditi , Bakra was ready to collapse .ROFL. And Vikram ! dont know how he finds his own path .Shocked Fooling girls seems too much for him .Confused

DS stole the show this month .Clap

And congrats to All the members of NL team for making it entertaining despite the boring saas babu and nanad saga in BV.Clap

Liked the name of NL though CVs achar was pheeka.Ouch

Edited by anshurg5 - 02 June 2013 at 8:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9umam5centsdixie123surabhi01Don_theEvilblushing

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
ohhh our new NL Big smileBig smile

guys awsum job by evryone...to too tooo good

nyc intro OS ...donny di ka hindi gyan LOLLOL LOL

marvelous seggies khushii di Wink

tina di...picture of d month is too good...n ur explanatn made me Blushing...really awsum

so deservng irritatng character...golmaaal too was myn blowng LOL LOL
--------------------------------------

congrats to al winners a well deserved one Clap Clap

s whole NL is tremendous 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan95centssurabhi01Don_theEvilblushing

libsrocks IF-Dazzler
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ok i don't know whether i am allowed to comment or not on this but i want to say something for long time
When i first time saw these new letters i am surprised to see the creativity of you guys...i swear let our Govt. come up with some award for most creative sites and you guys will definitely win this award...i thought i am quiet a fan of this show and Sid but after looking at you all i am literally nothing compared to you all...you take your hard work and time to put up such beautiful siggys and videos for us and your entertainment 
HATS OFF TO THE CREATIVE AND ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SPECIALLY FOR THE NEWSLETTER TEAM Clap Clap Clap
You guys put more hard work to make every FF/SS/OSs than the director and story writers...i never feel let down by anyone and i never felt so attached to any site than this all thanks to the members of this forum and of course our DT Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9jazz89umamhisusmitaAakanksha_75centssurabhi01Don_theEvilblushing

faryal-malik Senior Member
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for NL but i am not very much convinced with choices OK just sharing my opinion please don't take it wrong can i share my opinion 

1. Khatra of month should  have been Ratan Singh one who threatened he will be back with a bang to take revenge from all how Jagaya Ganga khatra of the month for someone like Sanchi ? Rat is the khatra for everyone In this month he  was a khatra even next coming months he will be so why Jagaya Ganga are named as khatra of the month ConfusedSanchi is khatra for them as she is madly in love with jagaya and she will be khatra for them , even urmi devi can be named as khatra of the month her entry made  many issues , Ira can be khatra of the month for AnSh , Sanchi can be khatra of month for AnSh but naming Jagaya Ganga Khatra of the month for Sanchi i cannot understand Confused

2. In my opinion character of month should be have been jagaya Dadisaa did only one good work rest she has been pretty irritating in many things while Jagaya on contray saved Sanchi twice  ,   protected  Ganga from Ratan , helped Ganga  as much as he can in her exams  so his good works are many than dadisaa in one month

3. It cannot be termed as  one dialogue but could be given any special mention Ganga's poem i guess nothing word or dialogue   was more  inspiring or better than her poem was in the whole month

4. Filler episode that should have been  6th May where on name of AnSh honeymoon we were dished Kahsmir's beauty and a side character like Abdul's chabar chabar  All episode was filled up with it  rest only a small scene Jagaya forced to  have lunch with Shekhars and Dadu got an attack otherwise it was kashmir and Abdul nothing else  

5 . costume why doctor saa; super suit was not added we all loved him there  as dapper dude Socal one he looked  very  nice i have no issues it added  he deserved to be  mentioned there for it but suit should have been given at least one mention and Shiv was ok there why he is added i don't know Confused

again i didn't mean any offence just sharing my opinion please don't take it wrong 

Edited by faryal-malik - 02 June 2013 at 11:39pm

kate-nicdinki24mahi12kikyoHina-charuluv_SVLibra123Beautiful-SoulDon_theEvil

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Fariyal,  

You are most welcome to share your honest opinion. I  really thank you for dis-agreeing with the choices and loved reading your personal take on the selections you made. I'm so glad that you decided to write your opinion instead of  being quiet.  Believe me nobody in NL team will be HURT  with your opinions. These forums thrive on divergent opinions. 

We are not programmed robots but  we are human so our likes can differ. Big smile  We  are emotional beings so perceive the same thing differently depending on our moods 
and emotions, and never did we insist we are all perfect spectrum analyzers.

Whoever selected whatever they selected is according to their like and of course sense & sensibility. Every should here is not a compulsion and every like & choice is not a fact sheet just opinion.I sometimes wonder why does our nose run & feet smell shouldn't it be the other way around Tongue but somethings are just meant to be that way lol but choices & opinions sure can vary no immaculate truth there.   

Well, since I selected the best pic I can answer ...why I did not select suited- booted -tie clad Dacter sa.  JMO  DR. Jagdish  was invited to give a lecture so he was dressed in Business suit there was nothing out of the ordinary ...he was as he should have been. He looked like a perfect savvy doctor. I did not find anything special... if he would have experimented with the color of his suit  or wore a tux he sure would have got my attentionLOL.  I thought that he looked rather handsome in Sanchi's gifted blazer and black trouser.   
Why  Shiv was selected ? Well, I found him really dashing & likable in short hair, aviators and blue shirt. I just could not take my eyes off him, He looked like a complete cool package . 
You see beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. 
I have said  CLEARLY... I selected as all 4 of them as they dressed differently  from their usual boring self & experimented  and  I loved the  result of their experiment.Big smile

Yeah, you'll agree we are all entitled to have different opinions, right?
I sure didn't try to rain on your parade and neither did you
 *CHEERS* 

bvfan9umamhisusmitaAakanksha_7AyeshaC4Siddixie123anshurg5Don_theEvilblushing

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
@Fariyal: Thanks for sharing your opinions.. Definitely no offense taken.

Since I did the Best character, I can tell you why I chose Dadisa and not Jagya.

The changed person that Jagya has been, there was nothing great about what he did. He saved Sanchi twice like a true gentleman and this is not the first time he has helped Ganga either. This was expected of him and he did it. Him saving Sanchi from the boys in the lab technically doesn't come as part of the May episodes since it was aired on June 1st and whatever he did  he would have done the same thing even if would have been the old Jagya.

Although DS needed to say sorry, the Shekars were shocked seeing DS folding her hands and apologizing. It did mean (even from Ira's words) that being an older person she was not expected to do it. But, she did it anyway because that was the right thing to do. DS realized what she had done and also wanted to make sure that Anandi wouldn't pay for her mistake.

++++++++++++++++
I disagree about the filler episode. That was the first day of AnSh's honeymoon. It was beautifully shown. Since it was th first Kashmir episode, it was expected they would show the beauty of Kashmir. How could they have not shown that ? Although Abdul did his chapar chapar, they did show AnSh esp Anandi fully excited in seeing, being and experiencing the new place that was always been her dream. Also, they started to build up some suspense for the kidnap track. For me, in the whole Kashmir trip this was the second best outdoor shoot.

Edited by dixie123 - 02 June 2013 at 7:38pm

bvfan9hisusmita5centsanshurg5Don_theEvilblushing

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Another awesome NL by the NL team ! Clap

@Khusi: Love your winner siggies. They are so beautiful..

@Tina: Loved the picture of the month and the costumes. Agree with your analysis on both.

@Aditi: Glycerin and the audience !! Very apt.. Kya din aagaye.. Cry In the last 1 yr I never felt so bored with BV like I am feeling now..

@Donnie: Oye.. which avi is the winner ? Woh toh bhool gayi dhaalne.. Ouch

bvfan9hisusmita5centsanshurg5blushingDon_theEvil

Go to top