Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for NL but i am not very much convinced with choices OK just sharing my opinion please don't take it wrong can i share my opinion 

1. Khatra of month should  have been Ratan Singh one who threatened he will be back with a bang to take revenge from all how Jagaya Ganga khatra of the month for someone like Sanchi ? Rat is the khatra for everyone In this month he  was a khatra even next coming months he will be so why Jagaya Ganga are named as khatra of the month ๐Ÿ˜•Sanchi is khatra for them as she is madly in love with jagaya and she will be khatra for them , even urmi devi can be named as khatra of the month her entry made  many issues , Ira can be khatra of the month for AnSh , Sanchi can be khatra of month for AnSh but naming Jagaya Ganga Khatra of the month for Sanchi i cannot understand ๐Ÿ˜•

2. In my opinion character of month should be have been jagaya Dadisaa did only one good work rest she has been pretty irritating in many things while Jagaya on contray saved Sanchi twice  ,   protected  Ganga from Ratan , helped Ganga  as much as he can in her exams  so his good works are many than dadisaa in one month

3. It cannot be termed as  one dialogue but could be given any special mention Ganga's poem i guess nothing word or dialogue   was more  inspiring or better than her poem was in the whole month

4. Filler episode that should have been  6th May where on name of AnSh honeymoon we were dished Kahsmir's beauty and a side character like Abdul's chabar chabar  All episode was filled up with it  rest only a small scene Jagaya forced to  have lunch with Shekhars and Dadu got an attack otherwise it was kashmir and Abdul nothing else  

5 . costume why doctor saa; super suit was not added we all loved him there  as dapper dude Socal one he looked  very  nice i have no issues it added  he deserved to be  mentioned there for it but suit should have been given at least one mention and Shiv was ok there why he is added i don't know ๐Ÿ˜•

again i didn't mean any offence just sharing my opinion please don't take it wrong 
Edited by faryal-malik - 10 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fariyal,  

You are most welcome to share your honest opinion. I  really thank you for dis-agreeing with the choices and loved reading your personal take on the selections you made. I'm so glad that you decided to write your opinion instead of  being quiet.  Believe me nobody in NL team will be HURT  with your opinions. These forums thrive on divergent opinions. 

We are not programmed robots but  we are human so our likes can differ. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  We  are emotional beings so perceive the same thing differently depending on our moods 
and emotions, and never did we insist we are all perfect spectrum analyzers.

Whoever selected whatever they selected is according to their like and of course sense & sensibility. Every should here is not a compulsion and every like & choice is not a fact sheet just opinion.I sometimes wonder why does our nose run & feet smell shouldn't it be the other way around ๐Ÿ˜› but somethings are just meant to be that way lol but choices & opinions sure can vary no immaculate truth there.   

Well, since I selected the best pic I can answer ...why I did not select suited- booted -tie clad Dacter sa.  JMO  DR. Jagdish  was invited to give a lecture so he was dressed in Business suit there was nothing out of the ordinary ...he was as he should have been. He looked like a perfect savvy doctor. I did not find anything special... if he would have experimented with the color of his suit  or wore a tux he sure would have got my attention๐Ÿ˜†.  I thought that he looked rather handsome in Sanchi's gifted blazer and black trouser.   
Why  Shiv was selected ? Well, I found him really dashing & likable in short hair, aviators and blue shirt. I just could not take my eyes off him, He looked like a complete cool package . 
You see beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. 
I have said  CLEARLY... I selected as all 4 of them as they dressed differently  from their usual boring self & experimented  and  I loved the  result of their experiment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, you'll agree we are all entitled to have different opinions, right?
I sure didn't try to rain on your parade and neither did you
 *CHEERS* 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Fariyal: Thanks for sharing your opinions.. Definitely no offense taken.

Since I did the Best character, I can tell you why I chose Dadisa and not Jagya.

The changed person that Jagya has been, there was nothing great about what he did. He saved Sanchi twice like a true gentleman and this is not the first time he has helped Ganga either. This was expected of him and he did it. Him saving Sanchi from the boys in the lab technically doesn't come as part of the May episodes since it was aired on June 1st and whatever he did  he would have done the same thing even if would have been the old Jagya.

Although DS needed to say sorry, the Shekars were shocked seeing DS folding her hands and apologizing. It did mean (even from Ira's words) that being an older person she was not expected to do it. But, she did it anyway because that was the right thing to do. DS realized what she had done and also wanted to make sure that Anandi wouldn't pay for her mistake.

++++++++++++++++
I disagree about the filler episode. That was the first day of AnSh's honeymoon. It was beautifully shown. Since it was th first Kashmir episode, it was expected they would show the beauty of Kashmir. How could they have not shown that ? Although Abdul did his chapar chapar, they did show AnSh esp Anandi fully excited in seeing, being and experiencing the new place that was always been her dream. Also, they started to build up some suspense for the kidnap track. For me, in the whole Kashmir trip this was the second best outdoor shoot.

Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another awesome NL by the NL team ! ๐Ÿ‘

@Khusi: Love your winner siggies. They are so beautiful..

@Tina: Loved the picture of the month and the costumes. Agree with your analysis on both.

@Aditi: Glycerin and the audience !! Very apt.. Kya din aagaye.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ In the last 1 yr I never felt so bored with BV like I am feeling now..

@Donnie: Oye.. which avi is the winner ? Woh toh bhool gayi dhaalne.. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ - Hats off to the entire NL team for the efforts...

Golmaal, murgi, bakra awards๐Ÿคฃ

faryal-malik thumbnail
@cents ...i know everyone are entitled to their opinion i never meant you guys are programmed robots๐Ÿ˜†but what is there is a lot many of us disagree with  you guys  well sorry  i am  still not convinced with your choice of putting Shiv there it was his most ordinary look ever  yeah beauty lies in eyes of beholder i agree but what Shiv was really there most ordinary ok the suit buit look was ordinary for you i accept in this situation everyone will do same i no where said about color combinations there ok i agree  nothing so  exceptionally great there but  what Shiv was there which was so exceptionally great i don't understand ๐Ÿ˜†he looked a lot much worn out , tired  nothing ooo , his dressing was  most ordinary the one which mostly men  wear going out in summer There he didn't do anything new did he ?no just only cut his hair short  thats it  but you liked it so respecting your POV i am ok i accept so no problem ๐Ÿ˜Š

@dixie ...what dadisaa did was expected from her as well and she  was mostly forced to do so in the last minute  though it was a great work but nothing that big  to cover up her mistakes she made whole month  and as a changed person she is at least i always expected her to do so if not you  even this the old dadisaa when she was supporting Anandi from then on not too much old  she would have done it and i have not added june's episode anywhere just talked about list of good works of two persons in one month , dadisaa kept doing mistakes with one work she topped ? that too only she did she found no other option and thought everything messed up in Anandi 's life  thats why she did which is something not acceptable by me no matter how much i love Dadisaa now but still i will not favor this choice here 

Filler episode i didn't mean in terms of boring episode  Anandi happy doesn't make that episode potential In whole episode it was filled with Abdul and kashmir what happened in episode was only dadu got an attack rest what was there ?a side character's non stop talks shekhars non stop eating out  of 30 minutes at least 25 minutes given to that what really happened in the episode that it shouldn't be termed as filler ? so much time given to Abdul was to actually fill the time in episode otherwise he is not any way related to story 

rest as you wish lets agree to disagree i don't agree with the choices  i mentioned no intention for any offence i understand different POV's just when something is declared over all best then other's POV should matter too not one person 's thats why i mentioned my POV 

humbly saying i don't accept the choices i mentioned with it i don't agree Most of the times i do i love reading newsletters from you guys this time i didn't because i don't agree  with some  choices 
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: faryal-malik

4. Filler episode that should have been  6th May where on name of AnSh honeymoon we were dished Kahsmir's beauty and a side character like Abdul's chabar chabar  All episode was filled up with it  rest only a small scene Jagaya forced to  have lunch with Shekhars and Dadu got an attack otherwise it was kashmir and Abdul nothing else  

Thank you for your opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On 6th May Ansh Honeymoon started. It was a new phase in Anandi's life, She forgot all her past unpleasant memories and started fresh with Shiv- who is very caring and some one who is totally in love with her, A person who accepted Anandi as Anandi-
Ansh honeymoon was a much awaited thing. Something very significant to the story line was there- 

On 31st may nothing special was there- nothing was there to contribute to the main story line- and most important  the lead character of BV -Anandi was missing from the episode.

faryal-malik thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali_pi

Thank you for your opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On 6th May Ansh Honeymoon started. It was a new phase in Anandi's life, She forgot all her past unpleasant memories and started fresh with Shiv- who is very caring and some one who is totally in love with her, A person who accepted Anandi as Anandi-
Ansh honeymoon was a much awaited thing. Something very significant to the story line was there- 

On 31st may nothing special was there- nothing was there to contribute to the main story line- and most important  the lead character of BV -Anandi was missing from the episode.

i mentioned in prespective focus on a new character Abdul not AnSh he did a lot much talks and work there not AnSh his 5 minutes scene which should have been given 5 minutes his talks was stretched a  lot much which is not contributing to main story line that what made it filler not rest episode. Anandi's presence or not  in every episode doesn't count that as filler or not and contributing it to main story line , the episode on 31 st may was contributing to main storyline it was related to Jagaya's life , his life partner where it was shown two girls developing feelings for him ,Dadisaa talking about his life partner  and also for the first time mentioning about Ganga's remarriage  so  with reference to Jagaya 's life it was contributing to main story because basically it was  related to him where he is going to make a choice of his life partner  . All characters present in episode were contributing to main story not any new person given much time and focus who is not related to story  so 6th may because on Abdul too much focus which was not required at all but it was only to fill up time and so that what made it filler IMO

i respect your POV just sharing mine which is not going with you here ๐Ÿ˜Š

I respect  your opinion just sharing mine which is not going with you here 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=faryal-malik]Thanks for NL but i am not very much convinced with choices OK just sharing my opinion please don't take it wrong can i share my opinion 

1. Khatra of month should  have been Ratan Singh one who threatened he will be back with a bang to take revenge from all how Jagaya Ganga khatra of the month for someone like Sanchi ? Rat is the khatra for everyone In this month he  was a khatra even next coming months he will be so why Jagaya Ganga are named as khatra of the month ๐Ÿ˜•Sanchi is khatra for them as she is madly in love with jagaya and she will be khatra for them , even urmi devi can be named as khatra of the month her entry made  many issues , Ira can be khatra of the month for AnSh , Sanchi can be khatra of month for AnSh but naming Jagaya Ganga Khatra of the month for Sanchi i cannot understand ๐Ÿ˜•

Hi Fariyal,  

Well dear I choose Golmal awards winners in sarcastic way ๐Ÿ˜‰

In fact  Glycerin of the Month is good example ๐Ÿ˜†

Well I hope my explanation satisfy you ๐Ÿค—
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
o wow newsletter good work guys ๐Ÿ˜ŠI loved bakra of the month picture๐ŸคฃShiv was looking like a bakra about to be slaughtered poor guy๐Ÿ˜†

i also have some different POV's like Faryal 

i don't understand khatra of the month leaving Ratan Singh , Ira , Sanchi , Urmi devi all who were khatras for everyone why Jagaya and Ganga was declared khatra of the month for Sanchi?๐Ÿ˜•This something i cannot understand though i respect different POV's but this is something i am unable to understand 

Filler episode  have to agree with faryal  the so much time and focus given to non stop talks of Abdul made 6th May's episode filler one .Anandi blossiming in her new life was shown in next episode but on 6th May the so much focus given to Abdul made it filler one and 31st May episode was contributing to main storyline it was related to Jagaya's life , his life partner where we have been shown two girls developing feelings for him and Dadisaa talking about his life partner as well as for the first time mentioning about Ganga's remarriage as well so  with reference to Jagaya 's life it was contributing to main story because all this is related to him where he is going to make a choice of his life partner  . All characters present in episode were contributing to main story in every way not any new one given much time and focus who is not related to story in anyway  so 6th may because of Abdul's too much chapar chapar which was not required at all but it was only to fill up time and so that what made it filler  31 May was not a filler one it's purpose was not to fill up time but show what is going to come in Jagaya's life ahead which can never be filler 

character of the month Dadisaa .chalo ok accept but her work what in my opinion cannot cover up her mistakes all month ๐Ÿ˜†

Costume ... i loved Doctor sweet in party in that dress looking so handsome and dashing  ๐Ÿ˜ณbut cents if you would have given suit credit too it would have made us happy we loved him there as well๐Ÿ˜ณ coming to Shiv with beauty lying in eyes of beholder i accept your choice otherwise in his outfits in kashmir he looked better but here he looked just ok IMO 

Edited by hina13 - 10 years ago