Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
well there is not much khaas in bv story in may  month but nl is excellent as usual and prati and khusi  has done amazing and marvelous job once again 

aparna  aditi thank u for posting nl on my behalf .u both have done hard work for posting nl .u both has done great job .all others volunteers  also has done great job

and the title of nl will be indeed good  lesson to bv serial 
Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wonderful! 
congratulations all the winners and awesome job as usual Prati and Kushi :) πŸ‘
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TO :
 Khushi & Don  

& for entire NL team  

All Winners 

@ Surabhi

Finally another month is over in BV

Its sheer miracle that we are stillfor BV 
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Yah forgot to add Intro OS is too good πŸ‘πŸΌ Don loved it πŸ€—
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
woh! wonderful NL as always, awesome job by everyone, must have gone thru tough time but ur hardwork paid off, the nl was very entertaining unlike the episodes

loved irritating character of the month,

bakra, murgi, glyserine were awesone.

hats off guysπŸ€—
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the May NL!  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Especially because it means that this athyachaari month is over!  πŸ˜†

Thanks to all the volunteers for sorting through this month's haystack and finding the precious needles πŸ‘

Congratulations to all the winners!  Your wonderful work is very much appreciated πŸ˜ƒ

Special thanks to Tina for selecting the uber-glamorous bhai, biwi, behen, pati (πŸ˜† wonder who is who);  Anjy for the lovely poem on the ever increasing irritant and Aditi for the golmaal!

Glycerine of the Month πŸ€£  (I'm also crying inside because it was so sadly true πŸ˜­)

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all for putting together this NL..πŸ‘

Admire the creativity ⭐️

Imagination at its best!!! inspite of the tracks that BV CVs have been dishing out!!
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Donnie and khushi .
                             Good job .πŸ‘πŸΌ
  Khushi ,you can not be free from the mitrata of Donnie and love of ATians .πŸ˜‰

Congrats to all the winners ,πŸ₯³

Anjy , your poem on Irritating character was really good .πŸ˜†  Ira was very irritating this time .😑

SS , loved your picture of the month .😳

Aditi , Bakra was ready to collapse .🀣. And Vikram ! dont know how he finds his own path .😲 Fooling girls seems too much for him .πŸ˜•

DS stole the show this month .πŸ‘

And congrats to All the members of NL team for making it entertaining despite the boring saas babu and nanad saga in BV.πŸ‘

Liked the name of NL though CVs achar was pheeka.

Edited by anshurg5 - 10 years ago
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ohhh our new NL πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

guys awsum job by evryone...to too tooo good

nyc intro OS ...donny di ka hindi gyan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

marvelous seggies khushii di πŸ˜‰

tina di...picture of d month is too good...n ur explanatn made me β˜ΊοΈ...really awsum

so deservng irritatng character...golmaaal too was myn blowng πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--------------------------------------

congrats to al winners a well deserved one πŸ‘ πŸ‘

s whole NL is tremendous 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok i don't know whether i am allowed to comment or not on this but i want to say something for long time
When i first time saw these new letters i am surprised to see the creativity of you guys...i swear let our Govt. come up with some award for most creative sites and you guys will definitely win this award...i thought i am quiet a fan of this show and Sid but after looking at you all i am literally nothing compared to you all...you take your hard work and time to put up such beautiful siggys and videos for us and your entertainment 
HATS OFF TO THE CREATIVE AND ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SPECIALLY FOR THE NEWSLETTER TEAM πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
You guys put more hard work to make every FF/SS/OSs than the director and story writers...i never feel let down by anyone and i never felt so attached to any site than this all thanks to the members of this forum and of course our DT πŸ€—