Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhijeet.HereNEVER

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~ (Page 2)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:21pm

Abhijeet.HereNEVER

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by MOON_LYT - 30 May 2013 at 12:42am

Abhijeet.HereNEVER

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:23pm

Abhijeet.HereNEVER

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Marriage happens once in a lifetime - Piyush Sahdev

Piyush Sahdev  is an extremely spiritual person. The actor who played the role of a Sardar helped him gather many fans and now his fans want to know more about him.

Read on to know his takes on life, love, marriage and more.

I am… very sensitive and emotional

Life is… beautiful

Love is… my life

Marriage is… what happens once in a lifetime and those who get married are the luckiest and happiest people on this earth.

Your first crush… 8th Std.

Your first date… don't remember

Your ideal woman should be… homely, who should understand me and love me a lot.

Your dream date… will be the person whom I will love

On your last birthday, what you did… I didn't celebrate my last birthday as I lost my mother.

How many places have you lived in… Mumbai and Delhi

Your long lasting friend… nobody

Do you make friends easily… no

What kind of music do you like… old Hindi songs.

One thing you want to change about yourself… I want to control my anger.

Favourite TV show… Meet mila de rabba

Favourite Bollywood actor… Aamir Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress… Kajol

Favourite Hollywood actor… Tom Hanks

Favourite Hollywood actress… none

Favourite cartoon character… Tom

Last movie you watched… A Wednesday

How do you rate yourself as an actor? I will rate myself 8 out of 10

Last time you boarded a local train… 2 years ago when going to Churchgate.

Last time you were stalked… 3 days back when I had gone to the temple a family recognised me and waited for me till I finished my puja and came out.

Last time you cried on screen… 10 days back

Last time you cried off screen… yesterday

Last time you cooked… a month back, I made a veg salad which is my favourite dish.

Your worst childhood memory… I was afraid to see things at a distance, so once I saw a parachute and fainted.

Philosophy of life… I am a very spiritual person so I believe whatever our religious books say. I don't have any philosophy of my own as I follow what wahe Guru has said.

Advice to youngsters… Respect your elders. Don't waste your time by getting into wrong things. Improve the quality of your life by doing good things.

SOURCE:http://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/piyush-sahdev/marriage-happens-once-lifetime-piyush-sahdev

Piyush Sahdev can even cook

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, food is very important.

Are you a foodie? Very much, I am a big time foodie.

Are you a veg or non-veg? I am a pure vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: Typical North-Indian food

Favourite dish: Paneer or any vegetable with paneer 

Favourite restaurant: 'Govinda' the Iscon restaurant in Juhu.

A must at my breakfast table' Orange juice and sprouts. 

Sugar or sugar free for my tea/coffee' I don't have tea /coffee. I have milk with sugar.

Lunch generally consists of' A balanced meal which consists of chapati, sabzi and salad 

For high tea I have' I skip high tea. I directly have my dinner.

Dinner generally consists of' It's almost the same as lunch. Sabzi, chapati and salad. I am a vegetarian so I have no other options.

Dessert delights' Gulab jamun and gajar halwa 

One thing I can't resist' It has to be paneer. I just love it and can have it anytime of the day. 

My favourtie drink (non-alcoholic)... Masala milk 

My favourite drink (alcoholic)' I don't drink 

For a date I usually prefer' Something vegetarian and the menu will be decided by me as well as my partner.

At parties, I usually eat' I don't go for parties. I am a very simple person and even if I have to go I only eat starters.

Experiment with food? I experiment with carrot, beetroot and soya paneer. It's healthy as well as tasty.

Most unusual dish I've tasted' Once I ate crab unknowingly, it was a very embarrassing moment for me as I am a pure vegetarian. 

On the streets, I love to have' In Mumbai I avoid having street food as I don't feel it's hygienic. But whenever I go to Delhi I eat jalebi  and chole 'kulche.

One place I would never eat again' Any South Indian restaurant.

Do you cook? Yes , I love to cook and can cook all vegetarian food.

Your favourite recipe... Veg salad

Ingredients: - 1 Carrot (Chopped)
1 Beet root (chopped)
Few chunks of Soya paneer (sliced)
1 capsicum (chopped)
salt to taste
puree of 1 tomato
inch piece ginger grounded to paste.
1 tea spoon olive oil

Method:-Heat olive oil. Put ginger paste and tomato puree, saut them well. Put soya paneer and cook for one minute. Add carrot, capsicum and beet root and stir well. Add salt and place it in a salad bowl .Now your healthy and tasty salad is ready to serve with any meal or eat it before dinner. 

SOURCE :http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k9/apr/2apr/lifestyle_piyush.php

Piyush Sachdev: Skipping is good exercise

Body
Fitness – "Fitness is a mental as well as physical state. It's very important to be in perfect shape physically but being a Punjabi I love to eat and put on weight easily, so workout is an indispensable part of my life. Fitness is as important as breathing or eating for me. I do cardio exercise twice and weight training four times a week. Once a week I take a break from the gym and diet plan.
I keep a skipping rope on the shooting sets and skip thousand times whenever possible; it's less time consuming and convenient especially when there is no time to gym. It's simple and a fun exercise. 

Diet – I eat every two to three hours and do not avoid anything, not even sweets. I believe in eating everything in the right quantity and on time. So if I want sweets, I have it first thing in the morning. I avoid fruits after food and after lunch I avoid carbs like roti and rice post 7pm.

I have a fruit within ten minutes of waking up, it keeps my metabolic rate fast. Post workout I have a banana and protein shake. Lunch is salad, two rotis of bajra or jawar, vegetables and chicken/egg burji. After two hours I have peanuts or a cheese slice or brown bread toast with eggs. Dinner is salad, brown rice, daal, chicken or fish or eggs or paneer. Before sleeping, I have milk with protein supplements.

Mind
I try and think positively, and often do positive affirmations when in stress. I go to the beach and watch the sunset as it de stresses me or I sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. I am fond of singing and also love going on long drives.

Spirit
I was an extremely short-tempered person with a lot of issues, I never made friends and was a loner, but spirituality changed my life. My Guru Rasbadhu Dasji guided me. Now I am much happier and a better human being anda  more accomplished actor. I got introduced to the divine powers of Krishna  five years  back and am member of ISCKON. I feel really close to God."

Perfectionist Piyush Sahdev to play tough in Shapath

Handsome hunk Piyush Sahdev will soon be seen in Life Ok's upcoming show 'Hum ne li hai... Shapath', a story of tough cops against the flawed system with thrilling and contemporary police cases weaved in... 
In the show produced by Fireworks, perfectionist Piyush is playing the lead character Abhigyan, the son of a big business tycoon, who chooses to work for his Nation, rather than stay with his father in a luxurious set-up. The show has two more characters - inspector Gautam, played by Hasan Zaidi (Khote Sikke) to be introduced in 6th episode, and Shikha, social worker, played by Madura Nayak (Pyar Ki Ek Kahani). The trio teams up to solve murder mysteries and every murder case goes on for around 3-4 weeks. 
In fact, the well toned Piyush recently made headlines with his dare-to-bare act. He loves to show off his body because he is quite crazy about fitness; in love with his gym and works out regularly. He also practices martial arts such as kempo-karate and naan chaku. He has been doing all his stunts himself without a duplicate in '...Shapath' and earlier show 'Geet'. In fact, as a preparation for the show '...Shapath', he lost 7 kgs for this role. He has been watching many police themed films and has also been meeting the cops to understand their mannerisms. 
Talking about his lead role, an intense Piyush says, "I love action roles and Shapath will elevate me to the next frontier of my career. The hard-hitting show is a dream come true for a fitness fanatic like me. My first promo clearly portrays various facets of my personality and I have already got rave reviews for the same."
Piyush's love life is also making waves. He is in a committed relationship with actress Akangsha Rawat (lead of 'Solah Singaarr' and 'Palampur Express') since the last 6 months. He says, "I think my life has completely changed with her. Akangsha is also a mind therapist/karmic healer. I couldn't take my eyes off her the first time I saw her in an audition as I found her to be very beautiful. As people say that it's all destiny and we met again through a common friend, Vaibhavi and finally started dating." 
The multi-facetted Piyush has done theatre for 5 years and on TV, he has acted in 'Geet', 'Pratigya', 'Ghar Ek Sapna' and 'Meet mila de rabba' as a lead (Sardarji) as well as the dance show 'Nach Le Ve'. He has played the role of Sharad in Ghar Ek Sapna and Aman Mathur in star plus serial, Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya; and was also seen in Zee's Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai. Piyush Sahdev aka Kulwant Singh of Meet Mila De Rabba is an extremely spiritual person. The actor who played the role of a Sardar helped him gather many fans and now his fans want to know more about him. He also sings very well and dreams of playback singing for himself. He also plays the harmonium. Actress Meher Vij is his sister and actor Manav Vij is his jija (they have done many Balaji shows). 
Piyush is very sensitive and emotional and feels that Life is… beautiful. He is also conservative and feels that marriage is what happens once in a lifetime and those who get married are the luckiest and happiest people on this earth. His first crush was in 8th Std. Piyush feels that his ideal woman should be homely, who should understand him and loves me a lot. He loves old Hindi songs. He wants to control his explosive anger. He loves actors Aamir Khan, Tom Hanks and Kajol. He loves seeing Tom and Jerry cartoons. He is a very spiritual person so he believes whatever religious books say. His advice to youngsters - Respect your elders. Don't waste your time by getting into wrong things. Improve the quality of your life by doing good things.

A page from the personal diary of Piyush Sahdev

If there is a profession in the world that is unsafe in terms of career, it has to be acting. I still remember that when I was called for the audition of Meet Mila De Rabba I was immediately selected and the channel told me that they were looking out for someone like me. But when the show was pulled off air I was very hurt because it was doing well.

After it went off air, I was a bit tense and insecure about my future. Earlier when I used to wake up in the morning I used to think what next? But then I realised that if you are talented you will surely achieve your aim. Currently I am just waiting for good offers to come my way and this can be a frustrating time for any actor. In order to stay focused and positive I am utilizing the time to shape up my body. I go to the gym, do yoga everyday because I think that a person is ready to fight only when he is fit.

Though talks are on with some production houses and people will surely watch me soon on the screen, you can't claim to be a part of any show until it starts shooting. I still remember that I was finalised for Jiya Jaleafter a three month long back and forth exercise. I had done my photo shoot and we had even started practicing for the show. Just before the actual shoot I got a call that the channel had roped some other actor in. Though the producers sided with me, they were helpless before the channel.

Stars shine till the show is on air. Once it goes off air the insecurity arises and you start doubting every promise made to you. I didn't go for the recently held TellyChakkar's New Talent awards because my show had gone off air and I didn't want to face queries like why did it go off air and all such awkward questions. Also I knew that I was not going to win any award though I was nominated because I had no show in my hand at that time and it would go to the actor whose show was still on air.

So far my career has taught me some very crucial and great lessons. Now I think that I won't get cheated again as I was some time back.

I would suggest that youngsters don't struggle unnecessarily. If you have a good job that earns you good money then don't leave that. Step in to acting only if you are very passionate about it.

source: http://m.tellychakkar.com/stardiary/piyush/stars-shine-till-show-air

I was phobic to heights' - Piyush Sahdev

Define yourself in one word: I am a fighter and a struggler.

One good quality about you: I have lots of patience

One bad quality about you: My anger

One thing you would like to change about yourself: I want to get rid of my anger

Reality or fiction shows: Reality shows… I don't mind if it is dance or singing

On a blind date you would like to go with: Mumtaaz, if she was young

Favorite Destination: Vrindavan

Favorite Cuisine: Punjabi and in that I like paneer

Favorite TV show:
 Meet Mila De Rabba

Memorable Moment: When I landed in Mumbai seeking a good future.

Secret Desire: I want to become famous and another is to get my mom back who passed away last month from blood cancer.

Weird Fan Experience:
 It won't be called weird, but I remember while I was shooting once in the Gurudwara, there was this Gujju family eagerly waiting to meet me. My arrival time was 10 but due to late pack up from the other set, I reached at 2 and the family was still waiting for me. This was very touching.

I'm phobic to: 
I was phobic to heights but not any more.

Message to your fans: Keep smiling… Another message I would like to give is that, if you are confident about whatever you plan to do, then go ahead. You will achieve success as I have gone thro' the same.. 

Piyush Sahdev 'does get scared' before performing his stunts but 'never backs out'

Piyush Sahdev, better known as Senior Inspector Abhigyan of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai …Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is one actor who has been fortunate enough to be part of a show where he gets to perform some extremely dangerous stunts. But this does not mean that he does not get scared before attempting them.

"Since the show is designed in a way where we have to perform a lot of stunts, there is no way out. At the same time I do not like using a body double as I feel the impact that the audiences will have with us in the scene will not be achieved with a body double. Above all, it is more like cheating the audiences," says the talented star.

So does he get scared before performing these stunts? "I obviously do like any other person as they are extremely dangerous. Yes, we do take basic precautionary measures but you just can't be calm and composed before doing them."

Talking about a few dangerous stunts he tells us, "Recently I had to shoot for a scene where I had to lie under a crane. In that scene the crane had to move over me but I get saved. I think it was extremely dangerous. Also there was this scene where we were chasing a culprit on the roof of houses in Ahmedabad. Since the roofs of these houses are made of cemented patra, my feet went into it a couple of times. On the whole, it is dangerous but it is fun at the same time. I hardly remember the day when I sat in my make-up room. We are always outside doing adventurous stuffs."

Great work, Piyush!!

SOURCE: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/piyush-sahdev-does-get-scared-performing-his-stunts-never-backs-out

Edited by MOON_LYT - 29 May 2013 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HereNEVER

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

"IF ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHO HAS ALL QUALITIES,WHO IS AN TOP MOST ESTABLISHED ACTOR,WHO HAS WELL BUILT BODY,WHO IS NATURALISTIC EVEN IF ONSCREEN,WHO IS CARING, WHO IS DOWN TO THE EARTH, THEN ONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PIYUSH SAHDEV AND SHOULD SEE HIM.
PIYUSH SAHDEV IS WELL KNOWN ACTOR OF TELEVISION WORLD.WHO HAS GAINED AS MUCH POPULARITY AS CHOCOLATE BOYS BUT HE GOT THAT POPULARITY BECAUSE OF HIS MANLY LOOKS AND MANIFESTED ACTING SKILLS.
HE IS NOT ONLY A VERSATILE ACTOR BUT ALSO VERY YOUNG AND SUAVE AND IS JUST OUTSTANDING IN HIS LOOKS.HE IS A VERY GENTLE,GENEROUS AND DOWN TO THE EARTH PERSON.HE HAS THOSE QUALITIES WHICH NONE ON EARTH CAN EVER HAVE.
HIS ANSWER TO A REPORTER THAT HE RATES HIMSELF 8 OUT OF 10 AS ACCORDING TO HIS ACTING SKILLS.
HE IS VERY CLEAR AND HONEST IN HIS THOUGHTS AND EXPRESSES THEM WITHOUT ANY DISCOMFORT.HE SAYS WHAT HE FEELS.NEITHER HE SAYS THAT HE RATES HIMSELF 3 TO SHOW THAT HE THINKS HIMSELF LOW NOR HE SAYS HE RATES HIMSELF 10 OUT OF 10 TO SHOW THAT HE THINKS HIMSELF THAT HE DOES NOT HEED TO IMPROVE.HE IS WELL LEARNED BUT URGES TO LEARN MORE.
HE IS CARING FOR HIS ENVIRONMENT THAT IS WHY HE GIVES ADVICE TO HIS FOLLOWERS TO NOT TO WASTE TIME BY INDULGING IN WRONG THINGS.NONE OF A WELL KNOWN PERSON WILL EVER GIVE SUCH ADVICE.

HE IS A PERFECT BLEND OF TRUE PERSONALITY AND TALENT NOT BECAUSE HE IS A TALENTED ACTOR OR HAS ABOVE QUALITIES,NO...THESE QUALITIES ARE JUST A BRIEF INTRODUCTION ABOUT HIM.
HE IS NATURALISTIC ONSCREEN BECAUSE HE DOESNOT BELIEVE IN ACTING AND EARNING MONEY AND GETTING FAME.HE THINKS ABOUT VIEWERS, NOT TO MAKE THEM FOOL AND WANTS TO DO EACH SEQUENCE OF HIS ACT BY HIS OWN DOES NOT MATTER HOW DANGEROUS IT IS.
HE IS DOWN TO THE EARTH AS HE FREELY TELLS HIS SHORTCOMINGS IN PUBLISHED ARTICLES. HE IS NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING.HE IS PERFECTIONIST BECAUSE HIS ALL SEQUENCES ARE REAL AND ARE PERFORMED WITH HEART WITHOUT ANY ARTIFICIALITY. 
HE IS THE MAN WHO RESPECTS ALL.IF ANYONE WANTS TO LEARN ANYTHING, HE OR SHE SHOULD LEARN IT FROM PIYUSH SAHDEV WHO IS GETTING MORE POPULAR DAY BY DAY.
HE IS NOT MERELY A GOOD ACTOR OR A GEM AS HUMAN BEING HE HAS TALENT IN SINGING AND DANCING. THE MAIN QUALITY OF PIYUSH SAHDEV IS THAT WHEREVER HE GOES HE GETS APPRECIATION ONLY,BE IT JUDGES,OTHER ACTORS OR AUDIENCE.
WE LOVE HIM A LOT AND SALUTE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS TALENT AND ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE HIM ONSCREEN AND ALWAYS WANT TO SEE HIM THERE AND ALWAYS WANTS TO STAND BESIDE HIM WHENEVER HE NEEDS US.
LOVE HIS ALL CHARACTERS FROM BOBBY TO ABHIGYAN...BE IT AMAN..BE IT ARJUN...SHARAD,VARUN,KULWANT...APPRICIATE HIS ACTING EVERYWHERE...

SALUTE YOU SIR.

Edited by MOON_LYT - 30 May 2013 at 2:50am

Abhijeet.HereNEVER

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

-Mansi  

Abhiya_kapi 

Dark_Angel                

Arjoon.

Tarza 

KS_Shreya

Diyaloveskinny                 

Namratha

Zoya677                 

Moon__LYT

SilverFairy

Abhijeet.

Edited by MOON_LYT - 01 September 2013 at 10:59pm

-Mansi

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
THIS AT IS COMPLETE NOW. Smile
 ALL ABHIGYAN FAN CAN START POSTING HERE..

THANKS MANSI FOR HER BEAUTIFUL NOTE...HER NOTE FOR PIYUSH IS THE ONLY NICE THING OF THIS AT.Smile

THANKS TO ANGEL FOR MAKING SIGGY WITH CAPTIONS AND HELPING ME TO FINISH ALL WORK IN VERY SHORT TIME Smile 

Edited by MOON_LYT - 29 May 2013 at 8:39am

-Mansi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top