Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Piyush Sahdev to portray Lord Ram in Devo Ke Dev Mahadev!
Piyush Sahdev to portray Lord Ram in Devo Ke Dev Mahadev!

After doing a nationwide hunt for the one, who could justify to the character of Lord Ram, the makers ofDevo Ke Dev Mahadev, have zeroed upon good-looking actor Piyush Sahdev. The actor, who appeared in Life OK's crime based show Humne Li Hai Shapath, is elated about bagging this legendary character.

He says, "Yes, It's true I am doing the show and I am very happy to be a part of a show like Mahadev. From playing a villain to the role of cop, I have done various roles on TV but mythological shows are something I always wanted to do. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and I was always fascinated to play Ram or Krishna on TV. I am glad that I will be finally doing it."

When sources asked about his track in Shapath, the actor says, "Both the projects are on the same channel and the decision has been taken by them. The channel wants me to play Ram in Mahadev and I am just following their instruction."

Mahadev will soon commence Ramayan track in it, and for which currently the makers are searching for right actors. Recently we reported that Mihir Misra has been assigned to portray Raja Dashrath in the tale.

Congratulations Piyush, you bagged a role which hundred dreamed to play. Hope you nail the art!  

link :http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Piyush_Sahdev_to_portray_Lord_Ram_in_Devo_Ke_Dev_Mahadev-gid-31087-gc-16.html

Edited by Dark_Angel. - 14 June 2013 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoub_tired

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~ (Page 12)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Nice article Smile I am happy that Piyush will play the legendary character Ram. Smile He really deserves to play important roles like this...as He is very good looking and talented.. Smile

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 June 2013 at 1:59am

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged

will miss you...

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 June 2013 at 2:44am

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Piyush Sahdev to play Ram

Piyush Sachdev

Piyush Sachdev currently seen as Inspector Abhigyaan in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath, has been finalised to play Ram in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. An elated Piyush says that it was his dream to essay either Ram or Krishna on screen. A devout Krishna bhakth (he is a member of ISKCON) Piyush has read the Bhagvad Gita and other religious scriptures. 

He starts shooting for the show from July-end but has already started preparing for the godly role. "I had put on weight as I couldn't work out or follow my diet when we were oudoors for 45 days shooting for Shapath. Now I will train regularly and give up alcohol completely," says the actor. As for continuing with Shapath, Piyush says he is under a contract with Life Ok and it's the channel's decision to cast him in their serials provided "I like the character".

link :http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1847869/report-piyush-sachdev-to-play-ram

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 June 2013 at 6:17am

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
It's not clear whether Abhigyan will be back or not... But I can only wish for his come back.. I am happy for Piyush as he will play a godly role now.. He deserves to play such great roles..

But I will always miss Abhigyan...

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Will miss you ...

Edited by Dark_Angel. - 15 June 2013 at 11:15pm

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_Angel.

It's not clear whether Abhigyan will be back or not... But I can only wish for his come back.. I am happy for Piyush as he will play a godly role now.. He deserves to play such great roles..

But I will always miss Abhigyan...
All Abhigyan lovers will miss him dear... Smile

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I know today is very special for you...@ Moon  Smile
congo... Smile have a nice day.. I am really happy for you.. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top