Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~ (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 151

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOON_LYT

@ Angel..what happened dear ? Why are you so sad .. I know you will miss Abhigyan but at lst U will get to see Piyush in another show na and The role is also very Good... toh You should be happy for him na dear...Smile

yeah I know but I will miss Abhi.. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry I will miss the character a lot...I will miss his style,his look as a cop,his disguises,his actions ,his style of investigation... I will miss the tough cop Abhigyan...CryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~ (Page 11)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_Angel.

@ Angel..what happened dear ? Why are you so sad .. I know you will miss Abhigyan but at lst U will get to see Piyush in another show na and The role is also very Good... toh You should be happy for him na dear...Smile

yeah I know but I will miss Abhi.. Cry I will miss the character a lot...I will miss his style,his look as a cop,his disguises,his actions ,his style of investigation... I will miss the tough cop Abhigyan...CryCryCry

Who gave you this news haan? I did not give it coz I knew you will react this way..And you will not going to see tonight..I have planned to say it in another way 2mrw...but...who  gave u this news ..tell me his\her name...

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

yeah I know but I will miss Abhi.. Cry I will miss the character a lot...I will miss his style,his look as a cop,his disguises,his actions ,his style of investigation... I will miss the tough cop Abhigyan...CryCryCry

Who gave you this news haan? I did not give it coz I knew you will react this way..And you will not going to see tonight..I have planned to say it in another way 2mrw...but...who  gave u this news ..tell me his\her name...

No I will not say the name...I know what you will do with her then... u become so protective some times that u start treating me as if I am a child so that you have to say me everything in "Another way "

And I am very happy to know that you knew this but did not tell me... Am I a baby ? Angry

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

No I will not say the name...I know what you will do with her then... u become so protective some times that u start treating me as if I am a child so that you have to say me everything in "Another way "

And I am very happy to know that you knew this but did not tell me... Am I a baby ? Angry

well your reaction says everything... Smile achcha ok Calm down...calm down ok / I understand.. I understand everything...ok ?

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

well your reaction says everything... Smile achcha ok Calm down...calm down ok / I understand.. I understand everything...ok ?

teach me the way you have made urself so strong... Broken Heart No reaction at all...

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
well that not lyk wat u are thinking... u know my nature... I always think logically.. if you think logically You will be happy for Piyush... I will also miss Abhigyan , But he was a character of a show he does not exist in real life so d day I became Abhigyan Fan , I made myself ready for accepting the fact also that story of this character will end one day...sooner or later... it is show...Shapath is a show dear... and many things can happen in a show...a character may end all of a sudden...so if u become any character's fan ,you will have to be ready for this fact also that it will end one day ..

Abhigyan will remain in our heart always...:) and we should think about Piyush first and I think we are enough lucky that we will get to see Piyush in a different and great role..

Have faith in God ...God is always with us... If he is doing some thing then there must be a great reason behind it ..ok )Smile 

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ Moon am understanding your logic Moon...but... I am not so strong lyk you na .. I need time to be fine...and also.. I need you now...Cry

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

@ Moon am understanding your logic Moon...but... I am not so strong lyk you na .. I need time to be fine...and also.. I need you now...Cry
acha ok... I am with you...you just calm down ..Have you had your dinner? I know you did not have it yet ..toh just go and have it ok dear ...I will call you after 20 minutes ok ?will talk to you whole night if you want but you just calm down ok...SmileSmileSmile

Edited by MOON_LYT - 12 June 2013 at 11:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top