Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Dark_Angel.

yeah I know but I will miss Abhi.. 😭 I will miss the character a lot...I will miss his style,his look as a cop,his disguises,his actions ,his style of investigation... I will miss the tough cop Abhigyan...😭😭😭

Who gave you this news haan? I did not give it coz I knew you will react this way..And you will not going to see tonight..I have planned to say it in another way 2mrw...but...who  gave u this news ..tell me his\her name...
HereNEVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

Who gave you this news haan? I did not give it coz I knew you will react this way..And you will not going to see tonight..I have planned to say it in another way 2mrw...but...who  gave u this news ..tell me his\her name...

No I will not say the name...I know what you will do with her then... u become so protective some times that u start treating me as if I am a child so that you have to say me everything in "Another way "

And I am very happy to know that you knew this but did not tell me... Am I a baby ? 😡
Shoub_tired thumbnail

No I will not say the name...I know what you will do with her then... u become so protective some times that u start treating me as if I am a child so that you have to say me everything in "Another way "

And I am very happy to know that you knew this but did not tell me... Am I a baby ? 😡

well your reaction says everything... ðŸ˜Š achcha ok Calm down...calm down ok / I understand.. I understand everything...ok ?
HereNEVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

well your reaction says everything... ðŸ˜Š achcha ok Calm down...calm down ok / I understand.. I understand everything...ok ?

teach me the way you have made urself so strong... ðŸ’” No reaction at all...
Shoub_tired thumbnail
well that not lyk wat u are thinking... u know my nature... I always think logically.. if you think logically You will be happy for Piyush... I will also miss Abhigyan , But he was a character of a show he does not exist in real life so d day I became Abhigyan Fan , I made myself ready for accepting the fact also that story of this character will end one day...sooner or later... it is show...Shapath is a show dear... and many things can happen in a show...a character may end all of a sudden...so if u become any character's fan ,you will have to be ready for this fact also that it will end one day ..

Abhigyan will remain in our heart always...:) and we should think about Piyush first and I think we are enough lucky that we will get to see Piyush in a different and great role..

Have faith in God ...God is always with us... If he is doing some thing then there must be a great reason behind it ..ok )😊 
HereNEVER thumbnail
@ Moon am understanding your logic Moon...but... I am not so strong lyk you na .. I need time to be fine...and also.. I need you now...😭
Shoub_tired thumbnail

@ Moon am understanding your logic Moon...but... I am not so strong lyk you na .. I need time to be fine...and also.. I need you now...😭

acha ok... I am with you...you just calm down ..Have you had your dinner? I know you did not have it yet ..toh just go and have it ok dear ...I will call you after 20 minutes ok ?will talk to you whole night if you want but you just calm down ok...😊😊😊
Edited by MOON_LYT - 10 years ago
HereNEVER thumbnail
Piyush Sahdev to portray Lord Ram in Devo Ke Dev Mahadev!

After doing a nationwide hunt for the one, who could justify to the character of Lord Ram, the makers ofDevo Ke Dev Mahadev, have zeroed upon good-looking actor Piyush Sahdev. The actor, who appeared in Life OK's crime based show Humne Li Hai Shapath, is elated about bagging this legendary character.

He says, "Yes, It's true I am doing the show and I am very happy to be a part of a show like Mahadev. From playing a villain to the role of cop, I have done various roles on TV but mythological shows are something I always wanted to do. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and I was always fascinated to play Ram or Krishna on TV. I am glad that I will be finally doing it."

When sources asked about his track in Shapath, the actor says, "Both the projects are on the same channel and the decision has been taken by them. The channel wants me to play Ram in Mahadev and I am just following their instruction."

Mahadev will soon commence Ramayan track in it, and for which currently the makers are searching for right actors. Recently we reported that Mihir Misra has been assigned to portray Raja Dashrath in the tale.

Congratulations Piyush, you bagged a role which hundred dreamed to play. Hope you nail the art!  

link :http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Piyush_Sahdev_to_portray_Lord_Ram_in_Devo_Ke_Dev_Mahadev-gid-31087-gc-16.html
Edited by Dark_Angel. - 10 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Nice article ðŸ˜Š I am happy that Piyush will play the legendary character Ram. ðŸ˜Š He really deserves to play important roles like this...as He is very good looking and talented.. ðŸ˜Š Edited by MOON_LYT - 10 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail

will miss you...
Edited by MOON_LYT - 10 years ago