Page 2 Page 151

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhijeet.SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~@ THE FEARLESS AND VIGOROUS INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN @~" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Dashing and Daring - Piyush Sahdev

Piyush Sahdev is usually lucky in life.He is the centre of every group's attention. He is versatile, to the extent of sometimes being puzzled as to what form of expression his talents should take.

.He has a strong desire for peace and harmony and become sensitive to anything of a deliberately discordant nature. He is naturally courteous and desirous of being on good terms with other people, but he will always need to maintain a proper independent spirit .

He is confident about his ability.He is self-reliant and take his own decisions.He likes to observe form,order and law.His passions are healthy,spontaneous and without inhibitions.He is free in his expressions.He also takes an active interest in sports and outdoor activities.

He Has tremendous enthusiasm and is not self-centered. His intellect is of a very high quality.He has a kind of vision that understands the world and love it for what it is, and not for what it ought to be.

He is tolerant,humorous and truthful.He has a broad mind and entirely lack malice .

He has been approched by many Producers and directors of Bollywood . .He wants to concentrate on big screen. He is ready to do anti-hero role too.

Authority and honors are the significant aspects of his life.He has vanity and are proud, ambitious and asp rings. He is fond of pleasures and is attracted to the opposite sex.

He likes to sacrifice for others.He has lofty ideals and his relations with others are smooth and harmonious.

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhijeet.HereNEVERSilverBell

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

(AIRED ON DOORDARSHAN IN EARLY 20S)

(AIRED ON DD NATIONAL)

(AIRED ON ZEE TV.PIYUSH PLAYED THE ROLE OF SHARAD)

(AIRED ON SAHARA ONE.PIYUSH PLAYED THE ROLE OF DR.VARUN)

(IT IS A SUPERNATURAL DRAMA SHOW AIRED ON ZOOM CHANNEL)

(IT AIRED ON SONY TV.PIYUSH PLAYED THE ROLE OF ARMY OFFICER KULWANT IN THIS SHOW)

(IT AIRED ON STAR PLUS.PIYUSH PLAYED THE ROLE OF A LAWYER AMAN MATHUR.)

(IT AIRED ON STAR ONE.PIYUSH PLAYED THE ROLE OF ARJUN IN THIS SHOW )

(THIS SHOW IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON LIFE OK .PIYUSH IS PLAYING THE ROLE OF SENIOR INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN IN THIS SHOW)

Edited by MOON_LYT - 28 May 2013 at 9:40pm

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Here is the The story of his Preparation  for the role Abhigyan  in his own words'...

"I have worked a lot on getting the lean and fit look for my role in this show. I worked out a lot and reduced around 7 kgs to achieve the look. As part of my preparation for the role, I saw some cop films and even spent sometime with real-life policemen to understand their body language and how they work so as to make my role look genuine.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Since it is a show which has policemen as the protagonists, action sequences are bound to be there and I really had fun performing them. I deliberately chose not to use duplicate for the action sequences because I wanted to perform them all by myself. I wanted to give it a genuine touch which is important to connect with the audience"

(source: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11122-piyush-sachdev-toughens-up-for-cop-role.htm)

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:11pm

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Abhigyan made his grand entry in the first episode of Shapath which was telecasted on 15th January 2012. Let's remember some special moments from that episode...

Edited by MOON_LYT - 28 May 2013 at 10:16pm

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Edited by MOON_LYT - 14 August 2013 at 11:12pm

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz