•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i no in d precap alisha showed ira suvreen's video of d day she was absent but jst think in d video it was morning before d office so if suvi dnt panic n be brave she can simply lie teling in d morning dey went to a cafe d ice dint suit me r something like dat n after going to the cafe she fell ill simple r jst say alisha is teln lie i wasnt der she may have shot d video some other day n she jst changed d date and time so many techniques r out so y not it can back fire alisha😛😛😛

one more thing y did alisha shoot d video she dint knew she is gonna lie teln she is ill

wat u all think hows d plan
Edited by APPS123 - 10 years ago
Gud 1. Bt i m stil thinking hw cm d video got in alisha's hand? Bt aftr knwing dat suvi succeeded in designing beautiful attires in less time atleast rc wil feel proud of her.
Originally posted by Kaushik.k.RC

Gud 1. Bt i m stil thinking hw cm d video got in alisha's hand? Bt aftr knwing dat suvi succeeded in designing beautiful attires in less time atleast rc wil feel proud of her.

ya rc wil feel vry proud y did alisha shoot d video no one no dis but maybe someone see d designs n gv a huge contract to rc's company iris because of suvreen this will be so gud n d recent post it was writen all d men in the office wil suport suvreen gud news
i want suvi 2 tel truth n mek it loud n clear that ira ws responsible as she refused 2 pay advance sal tho suvi neded it 4 rent..rc wd surely understand..besides hw silly d cvs r i mean hw is it possible that alisha gt d videos?wsnt she in her office then?or she hired spys 2 shoot suvis videos 2 kep a tab on her?entertainment ki nam se kuch bhi?evn todlers wd write betr script😆