Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rival Site : MEIEJ completes 1 year

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

It's time to rejoice for the fans of Colors' popular show, Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms), as it turns a year old today (28 May 2013).

Yes, exactly a year ago RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) stormed into the hearts of television lovers.

The show managed to gain immense popularity in a short span of time and currently, is one of the most high-profile properties of Colors in the fiction space.

Of course, completing a year in business is indeed a proud achievement.

Producer Saurabh Tewari exclaimed, "I still remember the time last year when the show got launched. I was worried whether it will live up to the viewers' expectations or not. But the past year has been a like a dream. Yes, there was a time when the show was seeing its low but then we bounced back with interesting track changes and now we are loved by the masses. The show is very close to my heart and I promise that the coming days will be more interesting and exciting."

Pallavi Purohit (Padmini), added, "I consider myself lucky to be associated with such a fine project. Lot of hard work has gone into the making of the show and now we are bearing the fruits of labour. I even bagged an award at the Tellys for my performance. So I am very happy."

Lead and face of Madhubala, Vivian shared with us, "It feels fabulous. It is indeed a proud moment. At a time when shows go off air within months of getting launched, entertaining fans for a year is definitely a great achievement. God has been very kind to us and the hard work of the entire cast and crew has paid off. Coming days in Madhubala will be more exciting. I want to thank my fans for all the love and support."

Drashti Dhami remained unavailable.

Congo …team Madhubala!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jab RK aur Madhu ke shadi ke bad show ne pick up kiya
any way
Thanks For Sharing
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
finally got a quote from vd on mb anniversary-wohooo

congrats mb🥳🥳🥳🥳

Mallu
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Artical
Thanks For Sharing
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rasmi24-

It's time to rejoice for the fans of Colors' popular show, Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms), as it turns a year old today (28 May 2013).

Yes, exactly a year ago RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) stormed into the hearts of television lovers.

The show managed to gain immense popularity in a short span of time and currently, is one of the most high-profile properties of Colors in the fiction space.

Of course, completing a year in business is indeed a proud achievement.

Producer Saurabh Tewari exclaimed, "I still remember the time last year when the show got launched. I was worried whether it will live up to the viewers' expectations or not. But the past year has been a like a dream. Yes, there was a time when the show was seeing its low but then we bounced back with interesting track changes and now we are loved by the masses. The show is very close to my heart and I promise that the coming days will be more interesting and exciting."

Pallavi Purohit (Padmini), added, "I consider myself lucky to be associated with such a fine project. Lot of hard work has gone into the making of the show and now we are bearing the fruits of labour. I even bagged an award at the Tellys for my performance. So I am very happy."

Lead and face of Madhubala, Vivian shared with us, "It feels fabulous. It is indeed a proud moment. At a time when shows go off air within months of getting launched, entertaining fans for a year is definitely a great achievement. God has been very kind to us and the hard work of the entire cast and crew has paid off. Coming days in Madhubala will be more exciting. I want to thank my fans for all the love and support."

Drashti Dhami remained unavailable.

Congo 'team Madhubala!!!

TFS😊
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS..Rash..🤗
Aww..VD..Thank you for giving us RK <3

finally ST accepted he changed tracks for TRPs 😆

and Vivian is truly the face of MEIEJ
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally VD's interview!!
We lovee you!! You're the ROCKSTAR of MEIEJ!!