MG SS : Ishaqzaade *pt 35 @ pg 148* LINK OF 2ND THREAD @ PG151

Posted: 10 years ago

hi friends,
kaise hu sab ..??
as usual for all those who don't know me ..
i am Sobia..one totally mad writer of geet forum hopelessly in love with Maaneet n obsessed with this writing now a days ..😳

exams time over FINALLY ...

n here i am with another SS ..although i started it month.sSs back but it was suppose to be an OS which turned into another SS 😭😭...accidentally ..
n i ended up writing 3 parts so here i am posting it now .. πŸ˜ƒ
it won't be a full fledged story since i started it as an OS so it will be moving fast ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n hopefully i ll be update it fast as well ...πŸ˜‰

now about the other 2 SS of mine πŸ˜ƒ..don't worry dastaan will be going at its usual pace while Dark Angel ..umm u know i am a bit devil over that one so will be moving it fast but updates ka mujhe bhi nahi pata ...
sorry about that ..

n now bear the torture ...πŸ˜†

MG SS : Ishaqzaade

Prologue

Love '.thr are lots of different meaning to this 4 letter word in this world 'for every couple it holds a diffent definition all together n for them '

All it meant was thr eternal togetherness ..all the wanted was to be with each other at any cost ..all they desired was to to spend each n every second of thr life together ..

But as they say "the course of love is never easy" ..here as well

A lot of struggle ..a lot of obstacles .. many tests to pass many troubles to go through with ' but they were together ' together for each other ..in every step ..
Struggling against thr own world 'fighting against all odds just to get thr eternal togetherness 'just to be with each other for ever 'just speand each n every second of thr life together ..

They were Ishaqzaade ready to mold n tore every boundary of the world to be with each other .. ready to sacrifice anything n everything for each  other '

Wanna witness a story with nothing more than pure love n nothing less than absolute deewangi '
A story of a accompanying the ultimate Ishaqzaade 
our one n only Maaneet '

WHEN U HAVE TO STAND AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD
 JUST TO BE WITH THAT ONE SPECIAL PERSON '

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana

The only heir of khurana family ' a complete spoilt child ..

Completed his MBA an year back ' the boy with a killing look n a golden heart ..

His family his only weakness 'but the biggest strength as well ..

Lives with the slogan ..KAL KI FIQR MIEN AAJ KYUN GAWANA

Simply he lives for present 'loves life to the core n wants to enjoy every bit of it ..

Has 3 very close friends '

Armaan ' childhood friend doing internship as doctor

Aditya (adi) ' his batch mate done with MBA with him working in KC

Geet ' umm 'I am not sure whether to call her friend or enemy πŸ˜• as they fights more than they talks ..πŸ˜†

But maan has a special soft corner for this girl πŸ˜‰'may be coz she is smart intelligent has a different approach to everything which kinds of impresses him ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

N some other classmates more like chewing gums not at all ready to leave him whom he don't gives regards much but are just b t w friends for him ..🀒🀒

Geet handa

A princess of handa family the only daughter of mohindr handa (she has cousins but not any real siblings)

One hard core practical person ..if she ever has to choose b/w her heart n mind she will choose her mind '

Loves her dad the most in the world ..can't go againt his words

Actually he is her ideal in every sense ..even after loosing her mother at a tender age of five he managed to take real good care of geet .. 

Has a beauty to be worshiped by angels themselves ..brain making every person in front to bow in front of her .. 

attitude to kill .. yet sweet n caring by nature ..

rough n tough outside but still has a jovial nature hidden from the world .. 

She is a complete blend of an elegant woman ..

Her friends ..

Ridz ' her class mate ..n armaan's love interest soon to engaged

Maan ' ummm ..she is kind off concerned for him 😳..though she will be found shouting n arguing with him every time πŸ˜›'but knowing he is surrounded with a bunch of fools around him ..n being a fool himself he doesn't realize it ..so only she keeps on trying to make him come to a right track 'πŸ˜›

Yash singh khurana

The owner of KC n the top business tycone of India .. was just like maan in his youth a carefree bird but maan's late mother made him realize his responsibility n here he is taking his company to a new height each day ..

He loves his family the most ..he in maan's regard is quite cool coz he believe thr always comes a point in ones life when they will recognize thr responsibilities untill when he can handle KC he wants his son to enjoy his life ..

He has kept maan off the camera from all the media hype .. coz he don't want to restrict his son's life with family name n reputation 'as for him his family's honour name reputation n status is a very big thing to be treasured so only to protect it n let his son live his life fully as well he kept maan away from the media hype ever since ..

Mohinder handa

Running the second most biggest construction company of India Handa industries ..comes from a middle class bg ' he is a self made man ..with strong rules n beliefs ..

After loosing his wife his daughter Geet is the most precious possession he has in his life 'very much protective towards her '

For him his family's reputation is the top most priority n to protect it he can even give away His life ..

KC n HI are rivals 'although being a thru professional Yash khurana will meet him politely at personal front but he ..he can't Basically he is an emotional person who lacks the ability to keep his personal n professional matters separate ..

Brij Handa

Cousin brother of geet ..mohinder's late elder brother's son ..he is cunning ..clever greedy '

Can do anything to get into mohinder's good books ' he has many a times used immoral ways to get a contract, mohinder is unaware of his approaches to get HI profit 'only coz of his attempts to get KC's tender details n than yash khurana taking actions to get to know what changes HI has made using thr tender info it made a mis-understanding b/w mohindern yash that KC tried to get HI 's tender details n plays unfair to win '

Savitri Khurana

Head of Khurana family 'the mother for maan as maan's mother died while giving birth to him ' she loves maan the most n has a great hand in spoiling him but she never lacked to seed good morals in his character '

************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************

pheww i am done
hope u all liked it
will be posting the first part tomorrow ..

plsss do leave ur comments n likes 

luv ya all
sobia

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 7 years ago

INDEX

PART 1 :-

PART 2 :-

PART 3 :-

PART 4 :-

PART 5 :-

PART 6 :-
https:///www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3605138&TPN=56

PART 7 :-

PART 8 :-

PART 9 :-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3605138?pn=68

PART 10 :-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3605138?pn=72

PART 11 :-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3605138?pn=77

PART 12 :-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3605138?pn=82

PART 13 :-
& PART 14 :-

PART 15 :-

PART 16 & PART 17 :-

PART 18 :-

PART 19 :-

PART 20 :-

PART 21 :-

PART 22 :-

PART 23 :-

PART 24 :-

PART 25 & 26 :-

PART 27 :-

PART 28 :-

PART 29 :-

PART 30 :-

PART 31 :-

PART 32 :-
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3605138&TPN=136

PART 33 :-

PART 34 :-

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 7 years ago
Whoa...am the first!😲

Wow waiting for this interesting story too dear!Best of luckπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by geetsrir.maan

Whoa...am the first!😲

thnxx di ..hope u all will enjoy this one as well ...😊
Originally posted by geetsrir.maan

Whoa...am the first!😲

and me second..

"the course of love is never easy"

the first line that attracted me to read furtherπŸ˜‰...warna toh mai res karke bhagane wali thiπŸ˜›...na just jokingπŸ˜†

yup yup finally me commenting bada wala...iss baar kasam khayi hai res nahi rakhungi iss place koπŸ˜†

n ab me commenting ok...dhyan se padhana😳

After reading the theme n prologue n character sketch...i feel this will be one emotional roller coster ride for us poor readers...kyuki yeh writer bohat rulayegi😭

ISHAQZAADE the title itself feels magical...so the story with this theme wud be mind blowing...n me specially up for this story becoz i love this song...n anything to do with this word, holds me spell boundedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Abt the character sketch...i completely loved it...maan is super cool...n kya pic choose ki haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...isko kabhi mujhe coffee mai bhejana...mai puri raat drool karti rahungi☺️

Geet luks strong headed and dadi seems loving as always...but yeh dads ko rivals kyu banaya devil...n upar se brij ko chod diya...abhi yeh brij sara kaam kharab karega n my maneet will suffer😭

lekin bach ke rahiyo writer...agar maneet ko jada pain diya toh yeh  haal karungi tera samjhi😑

And now to end my comment on acha wala note...posting my rough n tough maanu jaanu😳

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mahimaneet

res

am i dreaming ...😲😲

na ..!!

its res only na  tou its true ...meri devil di ..πŸ˜›

Originally posted by sobia4maaneet

am i dreaming ...😲😲

na ..!!

its res only na  tou its true ...meri devil di ..πŸ˜›

u r real mai dreaming bacha...upar dekh tera res hai bhi ya nahiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mahimaneet

"the course of love is never easy"

the first line that attracted me to read furtherπŸ˜‰...warna toh mai res karke bhagane wali thiπŸ˜›...na just jokingπŸ˜†

yup yup finally me commenting bada wala...iss baar kasam khayi hai res nahi rakhungi iss place koπŸ˜†

n ab me commenting ok...dhyan se padhana😳

After reading the theme n prologue n character sketch...i feel this will be one emotional roller coster ride for us poor readers...kyuki yeh writer bohat rulayegi😭

ISHAQZAADE the title itself feels magical...so the story with this theme wud be mind blowing...n me specially up for this story becoz i love this song...n anything to do with this word, holds me spell boundedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Abt the character sketch...i completely loved it...maan is super cool...n kya pic choose ki haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...isko kabhi mujhe coffee mai bhejana...mai puri raat drool karti rahungi☺️

Geet luks strong headed and dadi seems loving as always...but yeh dads ko rivals kyu banaya devil...n upar se brij ko chod diya...abhi yeh brij sara kaam kharab karega n my maneet will suffer😭

lekin bach ke rahiyo writer...agar maneet ko jada pain diya toh yeh  haal karungi tera samjhi😑

And now to end my comment on acha wala note...posting my rough n tough maanu jaanu😳

haayeee .. itni khushi ...😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

itni khushi ...
mujh se aansoon sambhal nahi rahe di ...😭😭 πŸ˜›

matlab ..will u imagine finally ..seriosuly FINALLY u commented ...πŸ€— 

i remember its after ek duje ke vaste's 2 update ..now u r giving me any proper words ...😳😳

i knew u will love the pic ..πŸ˜‰
n secretly it was ur today's coffee ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n don't worry mene bola na ...they will mold n tore every boundry of the world to be with each other ...πŸ˜‰
u r gonna love this one ..if u followed ...😊

waise ek baat boloon ...ur words really makes me confident with my story ...πŸ€—

n don't worry sadda munda maan hai na 3 ko sambhal lega ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
bas usko geet sambhal le tou baat hai ...πŸ˜†

luv ya lots bhi ziada
me jumping in joy with ur comment n words

muhaazzz di
luv u ..
hi congrats on the new SS! update soon n do pm! awesum cs n fab prologue! Waitin