Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainistm123chikaraarmaanridhimma4rekha1975aminakhanSilver_StackerrahFatima2_Nabeela_love.asad.zoyaasyakiideewaniskavyabhavnahmsho-shweetManisha.maanawebuser7MayurnASYAxxDaydreameRxxchibi_deeaSamaira32princessjojoarmaanasyaquboolhai_1fan-Fizzi--ARLover-WhenInRomesheilasandhuMisZoobieDoobieMcNinjaKulfiBai--starstruck--braich_gal.Rinnie.iria_luvsLindorsree07-Vaishnavi-SONIRAJ1trina2010sanja_hereLoveAsYa222SaffroniashafaqsheikhRockerchicAisha.KGodhuliLogonpieryroseShades-Of-LoveNithiya95.EdwardCullen.shewolf.-ElmoFuj-FairyLiquidSoapNaughtynattySenorita Sanayadmg1_mjhtBanZAara..Peeves.Riya.S.007sujatarajeSurbhiholic.nautanki_anuAutumn_Rosestarsinmyeyessumaiya14DreA.Mouse.Cup-Of-Chaishanakyasharan--DewDrops--HallyH.Shru_RK.meglaraatSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JaaNu AT #1|9 Janam Ka Rishta|" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
The purity of their love cannot be compared.

That hot sizzling chemistry. 

That meow background music

These are the things that set's apart QH and makes it amazing. Clap

You know i was so mad at the ITA Angry They didn't give award to JaaNu. AngryBiased to the core I tell you.

And this forum Angry No one can be nice to Tannu Angry It hurts my feelings so much Cry Cry I thought of making a a very emotional post showing my support towards Tannu and teach all the children of this forum what respect is.Because RESPECT means respecting Tannu. Embarrassed\CrySmile

Edited by Rockerchic - 27 May 2013 at 11:43pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiarmaanridhimma4misaki---Shweta---webuser7xxDaydreameRxxbhavnahmVIRMANbestManisha.armaanasyaquboolhai_1fantrina2010sanja_hereSaffroniaKulfiBaiMiss Cheriebraich_galMisZoobieDoobieSurbhiholic.nautanki_anusujataraje-Hinaloveasya-GodhuliLogon-ElmoFuj-shewolf..EdwardCullen.Cup-Of-ChaiSurish

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Friggin Hilarious!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima2braich_galMiss Cherietrina2010--DewDrops--

sumaiya14

IF-Stunnerz

sumaiya14

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Rofl ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima2Miss Cheriebraich_galtrina2010

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Edited by princessjojo - 27 May 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galMiss Cherie

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Asveer forever and ever ! I have started a petition to get rid of Zoya from the opening montage and put the real deserving star Tanveer instead. I do hope you will support me Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnahmasyakiideewanimaanatrina2010RockerchicMisZoobieDoobiebraich_galMiss Cheriesujatarajenautanki_anuGodhuliLogonpieryroseCup-Of-Chai

MisZoobieDoobie

IF-Rockerz

MisZoobieDoobie

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
OH GOD mere aankh mein toh aasu hi aagaye Cry
mere AsVeer ka AT Big smile

MY AsVeer Embarrassed
The HOTTEST coupleBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbestMiss Cheriebraich_gal

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Snake-wa my lovely Sonia 

I be missing you Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss Cherie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.