Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman ff MIRRORS pg 1- link of thread 2(last chapter)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 146

Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

devilaonmoon

IF-Dazzler

devilaonmoon

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Wink  Hey guys...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... heres my new ff on virman                             " Mirrors "Its actually inspired from one of my most favourite novels. Dont know Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... if you would like it or not but still gonna start it as I really love this story. Well I dont want to reveal the name of this novel...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page., so that it cant spoil the mood. I am gonna post the first part tomorrow...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. I am gonna narrate the story from manvis pov mostly but will add virats pov sometimes.The story is gonna start from USA. Most of the geographical descriptions will be fictious. Right now I have crossed my fingers... pls wish me luck... and I am a new writter, so I will also pray for you guys... so that you can survive reading it... Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
Index...

chapter 1 - pg 1;

Thread 2..chapter 29 (last chapter)...

My other works...

Kaisa hai yeh jhagda purana { os }

Agle janam mohe husband naa kijo { os}

Stadium Kiu Garam Hai Feel The Heat/ Hit { os } 

Jaane kiss aag mei yeh shabnam jalti hai { os }

The Refugee Camp { ff } 
( on hold )

Be intehaan { ss }

*************************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************

Edited by devilaonmoon - 12 September 2013 at 3:21am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6Niama19MNunnademo22NishiaroraAmmu_Darlingsajitanushayamersy22Tuba_KSGchandana123swetha4avzmanvyagnihotri-DesiGalz-rida12ka4SNTG.aliyah.GarimavirmanksgNushIshramaniranisha191lyf1luvdanceSiaa96nimi00virmanhusamruthamannuDeeksha....Tanya.shaimahnrithyaonida.swaronchandiniebindaJESNIADarknessVisiblejia123sagarkulsum_virmanpreetipcalicemathSyed695.Yamin.pink1..Zainab..soni595preity_dnaina927meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman ff MIRRORS pg 1- link of thread 2(last chapter)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Cont soon n ol d bst fr d ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devilaonmoon

nida.swaron

Goldie

nida.swaron

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
plzzz plzzz cont sooonTongue
w8ing huh... and pm me okEmbarrassed

devilaonmoon

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Well all the best to u :-)
Update soon and do pm me :-)

devilaonmoon

alicemath

IF-Rockerz

alicemath

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Plzzz cont soon...
Wud luv to recieve pm fr ur updates!! Smile

devilaonmoon

devilaonmoon

IF-Dazzler

devilaonmoon

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
 Hey...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... heres the first part. Hope you like it...
                               " MIRRORS "

Chapter 1

Its nearly afternoon but I am feeling still  feeling  fresh in this awsome atmosphere. Its first time I am coming out of Newyork city after a very long time, coming out of that hustle- bustle in the city. And its feeling really great. I came here, to Old Stone Park with a tour group. My exitement is knowing no bounds as I am wandering through the beautiful place and snapping picture shots with my newly bought camera. The birds chirping; light breeze blowing; the crytal clear lake water... everything is just so much enchanting.
But one thing, the one particular thing is really annoying me to the core. That one thing is spoiling my mood totally. Well again... nooo... Since morning an asian tall boy is really irking me beyond limits. Whenever I am happily taking a picture shot.. this stupid boy starts laughing holding his stomach or mouth looking at me. Whereever I am going to avoid him, he appears following me there and starts laughing pointing at me like a maniac. Such a jerk.
I am trying whole heartedly to avoid him but its getting impossible. Is there anything wrong with my face, I pulled out the handy mirror from my handbag and scutinized my face really carefully. Manvi... you are looking great and gorgeous like always. And you are obviously not looking like a joker... I told myself . Then what is wrong with this stupid fellow.
He is annoying but I also cant ignore the fact that... that he is quite handsome, tall and fair but with a touch of  a typical  asian colour of skin. Has strong built muscles and his chest is revealing a little as the top few buttons of his shirt is open... wait... what... no manvi stop now. He is annoying you remember. I mentally slapped my own head.
So I again decided to concentrate on taking pictures of this beautiful place and there that idiot starts again. He is laughing louder now and tears came into his eyes cause of all the crazy non - stopping laughing session. Stupid... idiot...
When around beutiful girls, boys seem to do all the weird and crazy things unknowingly. But they never do at least like this. They dont laugh like this... shaking their whole body like this... so shamelessly. Its really embarrasing... really.
                                 Thats the end of first chapter... pls press the like button and comment guys. Love you all... tada...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

Edited by devilaonmoon - 28 May 2013 at 1:48am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAksh_nabc456abhinav23demo22khalidamohamed6sajitaman-2vgaaDevan.monalisaSakshiAngelNishiaroranidhiagarwalshimer55kinzsanjana24NushIshvamps1996ramaniranisha19negha-DesiGalz-rida12ka4SNTGambarsariya1lyf1luvdanceSiaa96shaalivirmannimi00luvmanatkushal90Deeksha...richa002Polo_sjinakuprincesssarahswetha4avzmchandana123mamaian-Afshan--Lalz--Tuba_KSGshabsemshaimahnrithyaoMJHTmonayamanvilover18nida.swaronchandiniebindaJESNIADarknessVisiblevirman.loversakshi_aditi..ManoBilli..jia123sagarneha fan1ShadowImbueroshrebalicemath.Yamin.kulsum_virmanpreetipcSyed695edwebllalover9hangokvirmanfan013meera.chaudhuriNiaksharmapreity_d..Zainab..

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
plz cont soon

devilaonmoon

shonaten

shonaten

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Nyc Continue