appy_indy-KD

Coolbie

appy_indy-KD

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

rosh thoda wait karle... god knows manav ka kya hoga LOL

I want God to make Barun as Manav..but thats not gonna happen..but i will like to see some well known actor opposite Sanaya Embarrassed

kash god grant this wish of yourz... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "// ChCh NL *SIGN - UP* \\ (Page 6)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Blooper of the week is still pending??? anyone wish to take tht?

hehe i would have asked for it had FK stayed..but luckily he is going!! LOLTongue
i have taken up too many negative ones already all thanks to him Shocked so i will pass this one LOL

i know I am bad but that actually was the only reason that first time ever in a NL i volunteered for ever single negative topic i could lay my hands on!! ROFL

ROFL
so u r are volunteering or not???LOL

rofl no way!! i can't find so many negatives in an episode unless FK is there!! LOL

i volunteered thinking just watching him would be a negative and i can easily point them out with legit power!! (I did say I am evil!)Evil Smile LOL
but i love Anuj!! haha so nope give it to someone who would take it with much cleaner intentions!! ROFL

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

rosh thoda wait karle... god knows manav ka kya hoga LOL

I want God to make Barun as Manav..but thats not gonna happen..but i will like to see some well known actor opposite Sanaya Embarrassed

kash god grant this wish of yourz... Day Dreaming

ahh go grant her wish and I will personally go to Mumbai and kill him!! why u may ask?
cz he deserves to be killed if he gave up hottie ASR for Manav!! hell giving up ASR for anything else on TV no matter how good is illogical, cz it was the best there ever was and there ever will be, unless and Until IPK 2 comes with the 2 of them a few years later with another full on M&B track.. Embarrassed

ps:  off topic!! Tongue

so hehe will indeed have to be jsut SI in the 1st NL lol..n the rest of the cast.. will ignore the ML for this one time and make it!! LOL

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Rating of the week (backup)

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I think I would only accept IPK 2 if they story and characters are different As much as I love the show I would like to see Sanaya in different avatar from KKG.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Coolbie

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I think I would only accept IPK 2 if they story and characters are different As much as I love the show I would like to see Sanaya in different avatar from KKG.   

me toooEmbarrassed

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Wow amazing gr8 idea   
Finally NL of chanchan cant wait
I.m so excited to see chan chan NL

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld