Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tanu is insanely PSYCHO! I love that Zoya used the word Mohabbat, but still want Asad to move past the "Woh...Actually" and tell her and the world he LOVES HER!

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its not scary but sickening at this point. Tanveer is horrible and Asad dumb. Hope Zoya leaves soon thats all..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

Tanu is insanely PSYCHO! I love that Zoya used the word Mohabbat, but still want Asad to move past the "Woh...Actually" and tell her and the world he LOVES HER!

hello! glad u replied to my topic! did u check out my creations? here is the page to my new ASYA ones!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3517641&PID=84774205&#84774205
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the scene was not good but the episode was excellent.😛
samihah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Today's episode was beyond disgusting! The way tanveer tortured Zoya just made me 😭 why isn't zoya telling mr khan about tanveer threatening to kill her!?!? Or dilshad!? or anyone else!?! and why is ASAD being so stupid!!! Why!!!! 

CVS this is for u!!!!

Why are u putting up with this zoya!?!? Why do u love mr khan so much!?! Hope ur love and faith wins!

ON A POSITIVE NOTE: Loved the arm in arm ASYA scene today! This is for MISS FAROOQUI! 

Reserved
surpatel thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Its not scary but sickening at this point. Tanveer is horrible and Asad dumb. Hope Zoya leaves soon thats all..

i want zoe to leave ..asad is still acting dumb ..cant he ses tht zoe's hand ws completely ok 😕
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
us billi ki bacchi..i mean how dare she...she ws actually trying 2 poke the pencil into zoes eye..😡please let mr khan find abt all this later..i wndr wat he wud do 2 her..or wait zeenat aapi shud knw..frm wat i knw shes awfully protective of zoya..i wnder wat aapi wud do...she even blasted on dillu..
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YAY!!! Another victory for Team Zoe. Finally, Asad is coming around.

NIKS!!!🤗I saw your creations and I love 'em!!!! Keep 'em coming babe...lemme go comment in your gallery.