Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 27th. May. 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

27th May 2013 :"Processing... for the war"

Vrinda recalls what J has said a while ago.. about them together, about his promise.. she prays to Lord Vishnu for her husband's safety.
As she does that J comes back...and she gets to know about his arrival.

She requests him to take part in the puja which she does for his protection.
J sits beside her infront of the Vishnu murti and Vrinda decorates the coconut with vermillion and tells him that they need to do the pradakshina around Vishnu ji's murti.. where she will accept it whole heartedly that she is her essence and that he is dear to her.
They take rounds around the idol and settle down.. V says that she feels a kind of  divine presence in the room.
The puja is complete and now he is invincible- she can now say that on the bases of her chastity. No one and nothing can ever harm him.

At the battle ground Kartikeya slays off Mrityudevi, who lay dead on the ground.. as a virtues warrior Kartikeya asks the devas to respectfully give away her body to the enemies, to which Yamraj replies that its not required.
Kartikeya gives his respect by folding his hands towards Yamraj.. Yamraj replies that he cannot give him the blessing of long life.. not because he is Yamraj- the lord of death- but cause of the reason that they both are face to face in the war.

K says that Y has not done the right thing by starting the battle at Kailash.. but for him what matters the most is to find his mother, to free her from the clutches of J.

K asks Y to go away before he gets himself killed... Y says to K that  his birth was to became a warrior and besides he is Mahadev's son and thus Y doesn't want to kill K.
Y asks K to run along ... He show cases his powers to K so that he can know Y's power if he has any doubts abt it.

Y blows toxic air from his mouth and makes the devaas lose their conscious, he does the same to the ganas.. and when he tries to do the same to K.. K folds his hands in revere and starts utter Om Namah Shivay... which forms a protective layer around him.   Y is shocked to see this.

Y gets it that K has no intention to back off.. K says that he'll destroy anything that comes between his mother and him!

Vrinda is happy that J has attended the puja.. asks how did he find attending the puja.. seeing him mute she asks him to speak up.
As she forgets to put Tilak on his forehead.. she brings the vermillion and puts in his forehead.. then a weird radiance come put of J's body and she moves away from him.

She asks who is he?
Then J turns into Vishnu ji... Vrinda is terrified.

Back here Mahadev shouts (still) devi Parvati's name and she feels it that someone is calling her... she tries to search everywhere as to who is calling her.

Mean while on the battle field K and Y are fighting a furious battle and K eventually slaying Yamraj down.

At Kailash no one has any clue of whats happening...
Live audience fear if there is no solution to this, the world be engulfed into Shiva...

Trite dialogue  of Brhm dev.. he says they need to have faith in Adi shakti even this time like always she will to calm down Mahadev.
Narad rishi tells how would that happen as her memory hasn't come back.

Gannu bhayya feels scared of all the rage n fire around him and cries for help to his mother.

Back here Parvati devi walks ahead in the cave and finds a Shiv ling ..she gets reminded of herself praying Shiv ling in her past..
She then moves forward and small water hole and takes some water from in into a leaf .. she carries the water to the SHiv ling and offers it to the ling.

All of a sudden the fire around Shiva vanishes and everyone are as usual clueless abt it
Then Parvati devi gets reminded of what Rishi Dhadhich said

'Disha bhatakna hee disha ko pana hai'

She then by her powers gets a bail leave  and offers it to the Shiv ling and closes her eyes.. so does Mahadev.

Mahadev is back in his serener version  Ganesh hugs his father...and Nandi pays his respect to him.

Mahadev searches for Vishnu devi.. when he sees Lakshmi devi in helpless expression..he closes his eyes and sees all that Vishnudev endured & sacrificed by turning himself into J.

Precap:

Vrinda gets to know that its is Vishnu dev and she gives him the curse that one day even is wife will be tricked in this way...
She then goes into the ocean for jal samadhi.. J gets to know this and cries hard holding his wife close.

Thanks  for reading the WU
Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was surprised to see Shivling in the Mayalok of Jalandhar...Parvati was supposed to br in Kandara then how come a river was shown flowing behind her?

I wish that they had concentrated more on Vrinda -Narayan scene...Parvati was taking too much time in bringing water and pouring it on Shivling...

Thanks in advance for update.
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the written update.😃
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Probably this is the same shivling tht Parvati made during her tapasya days. Wen her final panchagni sadhna was in process, she brought the shivling wid her and kept it there itself.
J wid his powers had transferred the whole cave into his Jalaxy.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Liked the episode. Everyone did marvelous acting. 
atominis thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.

- I didn't like how they kept alternating between different sequences! Why a mish mash? Why couldn't the important sequence involving Vishnu and Vrinda be shown properly at a stretch? 😕

- How did a Shivling appear in Jalandhar's mayalok? I couldn't understand how Parvati got it, put a leaf on it and prayed to it! Why and how did she think of doing this? How come only at this particular time? Is she able to sense what Mahadev is going through? If so, then how is she still said to be "smritiheen"?
I got confused!

- After Mrityu, even Yamraj is killed? Haaiin? How's it possible? Did it really happen? Or have CVs taken imagination too far?

- Where was Jalandhar tonight? He was not with Vrinda to save her from impostor. He was not in his mayalok keeping an eye on Parvati. So where was he? Had he been alert in tonight's episode as he always is in all episodes, then he could have prevented what happened.

Particularly Parvati making Mahadev "shaant" after her worship of Shivling seemed unconvincing to me in this episode.

- Why are they still dragging it like anything? Every two weeks we get a new date for Mahayudh? Earlier it was some date in March, then April, then May, then 27th May, now some new date in first week of June? 😲

This is too much. They shouldn't test viewers' patience like this.

- I noticed they were repeating Vrinda's scene with Narayan posing as Jalandhar instead of taking that sequence forward. Why this waste of time?

- This episode was all over the place. I couldn't make sense of it.
janima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
brilliant written update 👏 thanks alot 😃
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The serial is becoming weirdest day by day  😒 ...  Any person having normal intelligence will be confused with the strange happenings here  ...  Sadly, the scriptwriters are proving that they are doing the show for entertainment purpose only 😔 ... 

Very very relevant points discussed in the threads ' Where wud Yam Darm Raj go after death' and ' Jallandar = Evil Vrinda - Good The DKDM Mess'.  Mostly agree with the contents of these threads.

'Parvati memory loss 😔 + Ashtanag yog' and 'Mahakaal' - these two tracks were unnecessarily included 👎🏼 in Jalandhar track ( which had enough material to treated as a independent track )

Now just want this track to end soon. 

Mohit is doing fine work  👍🏼 no doubt, but it is the storyline, which is really WEAK 😔. 
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with many of your points they have created a mish mash of too many events together. According to one article the day Parvati get's her memory back will be the end of Jalandhar so u will see in the ME on June 2nd Parvati getting back her whole memory going to the battlefield to join Mahadev to bring about the end of Jalandhar but I also wished they had not stretched it so much.