Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sharon diva back with bang sabki bolti band ho gayi thi Sharon ke samne this is real diva ⭐️ Sharon rai Prakash! And also Love the caring and yelling Sharon only for her Mr.M Majnu...the way Swayam admiring his Laila in both the times RH aur medicine room mein v just so so adorable    Sharon so concern about Swayam...she loves a lot Swayam! Only waiting for SwaRon confession day...when Sharon confess her feeling in front of Swayam   
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SilentPoet

Amazing post as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ

And what can I say about the episode? it was super sweet, this extremely possessive side of sharon was nice to see, I love how she was screaming at the boys for their constant silly behaviour.

The medical room scene was probably the best. Just like you said how sharon kept wanting to be with swayam but obviously she could not say this directly was sweet. πŸ˜Š

Vrushi simply rocked tonight, the entire episode belongs to her. πŸ‘

Yep Vrushi owned the episode. She was just amazing with her expressions, dialogue delivery. Everything was just perfect. One could literally feel the concern in her voice. Awesomely performed.
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrushanharshi

it would be such  awesome swaron moment if it would happen [@pink]
but in all awesome beginning of the week with cute swaron scene
finally Sharon siren is back the wat she glared n zhadoanphy the boys bcoz swayam got hurt
lovely swaron scenes 😳
hope we get such cute lovely n intense swaron scenes this week

Yep that scene would be really amazing to watch. And lets not loose hope this track has just started. There is a full on chance that we get this scenes
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: prakriti4u

well written post as always πŸ‘
today's epi was simply heavenly for me!! i so loved it..the way Sharon yelled at Vicky was a total treat to watch!! πŸ˜† and the name of your topic " No One Messes With My Man" is so legendary πŸ‘πŸΌ and the hospital scene was awesome too ❀️ but the nurse!! I was feeling like killing him 😑 romance ka band baga diya!! ghanchakkar kahika 🀒 and the last part of the epi !! well I will prefer not commenting on that part.. cz my comment on that part is completly 🀬 just one thing I don't want this heavenly mood to end up this soon for some third person 😑

I guess everone is feeling like kicking that nurse. πŸ˜†
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanskruti_tanha

Well said really a breath taking epi had drools watching dem .loved swaron n yes eagerly waiting for confessions hope to have it soon n welcome back .

Yeah we can hope about confession but still lets not get our hope much
Edited by marauder - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: VRUSHAN555

Sharon diva back with bang sabki bolti band ho gayi thi Sharon ke samne this is real diva ⭐️ Sharon rai Prakash! And also Love the caring and yelling Sharon only for her Mr.M Majnu...the way Swayam admiring his Laila in both the times RH aur medicine room mein v just so so adorable    Sharon so concern about Swayam...she loves a lot Swayam! Only waiting for SwaRon confession day...when Sharon confess her feeling in front of Swayam   

Swayam's expression while watching Sharon berating others were also a treat. It was just adorable to see them yesterday.
d00dle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Abey wo til ka tad mat kar ab πŸ˜†. Baat Swayam ki thi. Filmo mein aise situation mein log mar ke wapas aate hain yahan ek asthma attack h bas nahi aaya πŸ˜†

🀣
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Edited my comment on page 2. πŸ˜³
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanha29

Yay a shishir post!!Res 😳

Unres.
Thank you for making this post. And before I begin with my blabbering, I would like to say, the title is perfect. Seriously. Your posts, and titles both are amazing. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Although the title is perfect, it's true to.
I liked yesterday's episode, excluding the last bit. The very fact that Sharon was displaying her concern, care for him, made me grin ear to ear.
We have seen every phase of Sharon. She's an efficient manager, a graceful dancer and a dependable friend. But a caring lover... we hadn't seen it until yesterday.
The scene was small but it had a huge impact. Also, I liked it the way Rey and Simmi (the only two people who know about her feelings for Swayam) were teasing her and asking her to control her emotions.
Needless to say, I liked the scene.. and her yelling. πŸ˜† 
I am quite sure, this phase of hers will unfold, gradually hi sahi. 
And I'd love to see such scenes in future!!! 
Nice post. πŸ˜³ I agree with each and every point of yours. πŸ˜³ 
Yes the nurse was weird and yes, I'm quite positive that sharon will be more expressive about her love post confession.
It's normal girl tendency. πŸ˜Š
And oh, welcome back! πŸ˜›

Well I liked the Rey and Simmi teasing Sharon. But what I liked more was the subsequent expression of that little small smile with slight blush. It was simply too adorable. And I really hope we get to see Sharon post confession