Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The title brought a smile on my face! I LOVED both the scenes wer Sharon is in her over protective mode and caring mode.
The way she entered d clinic d 2nd time was so awww. She asked himwhether he was fine and dat cute smile of Swayam was out of d world! I'm glad CVs didn't show LLHH for Aashi n Swayam. That would have been πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Also Swayam noticing Rey n Sharon talk was unexpected for me so yeah m waiting for tomorrow 😊
PS: I thought u gave up on d show. But m glad ur back 😊
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami2811

The title brought a smile on my face! I LOVED both the scenes wer Sharon is in her over protective mode and caring mode.
The way she entered d clinic d 2nd time was so awww. She asked himwhether he was fine and dat cute smile of Swayam was out of d world! I'm glad CVs didn't show LLHH for Aashi n Swayam. That would have been πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Also Swayam noticing Rey n Sharon talk was unexpected for me so yeah m waiting for tomorrow 😊
PS: I thought u gave up on d show. But m glad ur back 😊

Arey I am a SwaRon fan - Eternally Hopeful is our middle name. I was out of station for a cousin's wedding thats why I was MIA. Any way yes lets see whats in store for us.
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for a short comment ..running short of time..eggjams🀒
But today's episode was refreshing ..loved the swaronish moments..sharon's  love .&care 🀒for swayam has become obvious now πŸ˜† wonder boys ko kaise nahi pata chala😲  gang has been shown to be a lil lameπŸ˜†
The medical room part was so purely adorable..how cute are these two n did anyone notice how swayam was enjoying when the boys were getting scolded by sharon😈😳
sharon is very protective about her majnu..it was a cute episode but  what scares me is the MU thats coming our way..I dunno why is rey using such kiddish measures...NDC vs D3 is going create serious troubles for everyone πŸ˜•  hope swaron dont have a major fight

PS. The nurse was super-weird man
..I thought he was trying was flirt with swayam.,..what a random convo they were having..thankfully he didnt ask for swayam's phone no. 😳 πŸ˜›

PPS. Glad to see you back Shishir.  Keep posting..we missed your posts⭐️
Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
I LOVED SRP 2day!! 2days epi ws a brearh of fresh air. And the whole first part was simply amazing. And ur title is just so apt for what we saw of SRP 2day. No one messes with her man. Nd agar kisine ye khata karne ki jurrat ki to SRP vry well shows that person usne kisse panga liya.. She shouted after so many days.. Kan taras gaye the mere sunne ko.. Nd the boys wre hillarious. They went to the corner as if thrown out by the intensity of her voice...:p now cuming to the love part of SRP here.. It ws an absolute treat to watch this girl get so possessive of her love.. Openly expressing it nd not caring bout hu thnk what.. She first needs to give a piece of mind fr harming her man..:D bout ur P.S part.. I so agree.. I alwys expect Sharon to have the upper hand in expressing love wen they r in a relationship(if that ever happens)... She wl b all possessive.. It wl be mre fun to wtch her go all possessive fr Swayam after the confession.. It wl hve a whole lot diff tangent to it.. Den the small prt in the medical room was gr8.. She has to mke sure he z allri8.. Nd the best prt of 2days epi.. Sharon thnking bout how she went out caring for him 2day... Mujhe last part ka sir pair kuch samajh nahi aya.. So dont have anythng to tok bout it.. Luking forwrd to more such SwaRon scenes this week...Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see your post, after a long time.  πŸ˜³   

To begin with, A simple handshake is what, I liked in tonight's episode. This is SO SwaRon. They never express their feelings loud. They do the things, which are very simple and make them look very beautiful. πŸ˜³ I would always love to see them sharing this kind of bond, in their relationship. Simplicity makes the things look more beautiful and SwaRon are never fails to get that simplicity in their relationship.  

About the yelling, Yes! they hurt her man! Then, how could she sit quiet. When the lady is Sharon Rai Prakash. πŸ˜†  She acted quick there. The care and concern for Swayam was visible in her words. I liked that. And the medical room, believe me, through out the scene, I had a constant smile playing on lips. This means, yes! I liked that one too. πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes! about the nurse? I thought he was a doctor πŸ˜† , even I feel weird about him. Jab usne kaha "Jab tak tum yahan ho, woh theek kaise hosakta?" And I was like, Sharon wahan rahegi tabi toh woh jaldi theek hogana. But then, I forgot that, he was shirtless. πŸ˜› 

Anyways, Yes! all the scenes are well-written , they made sense and yes! the actors performed them well but Shishir, I am yet to find out a movement in their story. I dare say, these are just the moments in the story. And I don't want such moments, which I could enjoy only for few hours or few days. I want to see a movement in their story, which I could cherish them for a life-time. Cause, this story is THE ONLY one. My hopes are on that Misunderstanding track only. I hope, that does something better in bringing SwaRon togather.

P S : Well, yes! I agree. I thought she will be expressive once she realised her love but as I said, I think, I should wait some more time to get a proper track. 

P.S.S :Ek thank you note toh zarur banta hai boss. People here, really missed your posts. 

-Sahasra

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Well Sharon today shouted for long 5minutes. Without a break. In a very high pitched voice. Yet she didn't get an attack... 😲Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Well Sharon today shouted for long 5minutes. Without a break. In a very high pitched voice. Yet she didn't get an attack... 😲

Tu aise logics mat dhooda kar yaar. Coz, we never get any answer. πŸ˜†
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What did i see??😈 Sharon, was that you😈
PS nice title shishir
Destiny_015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blithe

Tu aise logics mat dhooda kar yaar. Coz, we never get any answer.πŸ˜†

Im shocked re!! Normal insan ko utna chilla kar saans char jaati hai. Aur ise to asthma hai. Kamse kam paani pina dikha dete. Zara sa logic to banta...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Im shocked re!! Normal insan ko utna chilla kar saans char jaati hai. Aur ise to asthma hai. Kamse kam paani pina dikha dete. Zara sa logic to banta...

Abey wo til ka tad mat kar ab πŸ˜†. Baat Swayam ki thi. Filmo mein aise situation mein log mar ke wapas aate hain yahan ek asthma attack h bas nahi aaya πŸ˜†