swaron : hmm sharon extra caring

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
omg sharon is madly in love with swayam extra caring the way she scolded the boys for swayam that was sooo cute ... and our majnu shirtless infront of lela ...awww sssooo cute and i think nooo misunderstandings will happen between swaron because they understand each other ... cvs hamesha asie karte haiii ... pehle shocking precap phir kuch acha hi hota haiii... guyss just chilll i think a package of goood think is coming in the ways of swaron ... guyss sooo dont think this ulta seedha things ..πŸ˜‰Tumhe dikhta nhi uska hath tut jata to. Use khuch ho jata to ... awww brillant vrushi...aur jab sjharon ne swayam ko apna partener choose jara tha sooo cute - \

P.S - swaron fans keep your minds positive no misunerstandings will happen
Edited by swaronteam - 10 years ago
awww!! how cute sach mein esa huya... actually i missed todays epi. ab 11 bje ka wait nahi ho raha hai jaldi se 11 bajo yaar!!!
this was the best beginning of a new week

hope ki injury track bring swaron more close to eachother that they become inseprable
Hope aise hi awesome SwaRon scenes milte rahe...Diva is back with bang!
She always cared for him re. Its just that, Now, she opened up in front of everyone.
agreed, the scenes were really nice. Just hope crazy drama and MUs don't grow b/w them. I'm sick and tired of all these lies rey is making sharon tell swayam. 

P.S. this protective side of sharon was awesome to see today. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by spongy

this was the best beginning of a new week

hope ki injury track bring swaron more close to eachother that they become inseprable
totally agree with you
n todays episode was awesome β­οΈ
so cute swaron moments 😳
while watching today I had a broad smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by spongy

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">this was the best beginning of a new week</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="5">
</font>
<font size="5" color="#ff0000">hope ki injury track bring swaron more close to eachother that they become inseprable</font>
Yes this is the best begining of this week...hope whole week v aisa hi ho(finger crossed)
we are missing swayam's care now
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

we are missing swayam's care now

hahaha...yup πŸ˜†

its time to show sharon concern for him...past day swayam were...

So its vise-versa 😳