Anamika

TRP and Rankings Pls Discuss here only (DT Note Pg7) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
first reaction is good for revamp and cvs--

many more people started to watch this serial again and that resulted in jump in trp...

cvs gamble paid off--with next week ipl will over --trps can jump even more...

can anybody enlighten me the reason of trp jump?? kyon ki many claimed they stopped watching this serial post ranos death..ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP and Rankings Pls Discuss here only (DT Note Pg7) (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.pari

de de de Sleepy its cz IPL is over if it is
nope it isnt...IPL is having its last qualiufying matches (i guess) which means more thrill and excitemnet for cricket fans Smile...fetching trp of 1.1 at this crusial stage of IPL is itelf a big victory for cvs Smile

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

Originally posted by romaila

yup Deshu...that week was full of Shalak's tricks and final battle b/w Ranamika...
Ranamika ...ROFL I like it ..Cool
Krystal gave this name to Rano and Anamika jodi LOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

many more people started to watch this serial again and that resulted in jump in trp...

can anybody enlighten me the reason of trp jump?? kyon ki many claimed they stopped watching this serial post ranos death..ROFL 
@red: yup i can Embarrassed its just that they are least interested in the show and its story and more interested in controversial posts and Anamika fans...thats why mostly they like quoting our posts without putting any effort for posting their own contents...Ouch better ignore them and enjoy your IF journey Tongue

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by STUARTFRK

Stuart ShockedShockedShocked kuch to likho LOL

-DEvil_Heart-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

can anybody enlighten me the reason of trp jump?? kyon ki many claimed theystoppedwatching this serial post ranos death..ROFL
jinhone bola unse jaake puchROFL

romaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@red: yup i can Embarrassed its just that they are least interested in the show and its story and more interested in controversial posts and Anamika fans...thats why mostly they like quoting our posts without putting any effort for posting their own contents...Ouch better ignore them and enjoy your IF journey Tongue

trp ka shock itna zor se laga ki poora forum sunsaan hochuka hai...ROFL 

dheere ka zhatka bahut zor se laga...LOL

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.