Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

how does karma strikes us back!

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys here is a random question!  

It was kinjal who tried to separate gopi and ahem but her relation was almost broken! She almost lost her love and husband. And she got back the same punishment what she did for gohem. I would definitely blame kinjal as much as urshi if not more for gohems relationship

And urmi tried all possible ways to separate kinjal and dhawal and she ended up trying to patch them up! 

Rashi was kicked out of MM when she tried for gopi! 

So guys does karma exist?  If yes is this karma? If no what is this paying back? Just a random topic that my exams are over😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For me its karma I think SNS is one show that shows karma well.
Happy that ur exams r done:)

Paying back I guess would b when Rashi actually gets punished but Rashi always gets away with it then Karma comes and strikes soI wouldn't call this payback
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Madhi in SNS karama existed only for Gopi and other members but not to Rashi there is no karma in Rashi's fate she has done lot of bad things to Gohem and Modi family but always she get what she needed so while taking in to consideration i won't belive in karama may be if something happens it may change
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen that rashi has never really been punished...   she always gets away with every evil deed that she has done...   i hust hate the writer of the show...   rashi needs some to bring her back to earth... she needs to be punished for all the harm she has done to Gopi from days one.
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
well thats for sure that rashi neither is caught nor karma strikes her! I wonder why she gets away! 
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never actually thought that SNS would do karma I never actually realized that up till now but I think karma might exist for other people other than Rashi since Rashi has done a lot of bad things but the weird thing is she never actually gets punished :/ but Gopi has to suffer instead :(