how does karma strikes us back!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys here is a random question!  

It was kinjal who tried to separate gopi and ahem but her relation was almost broken! She almost lost her love and husband. And she got back the same punishment what she did for gohem. I would definitely blame kinjal as much as urshi if not more for gohems relationship

And urmi tried all possible ways to separate kinjal and dhawal and she ended up trying to patch them up! 

Rashi was kicked out of MM when she tried for gopi! 

So guys does karma exist?  If yes is this karma? If no what is this paying back? Just a random topic that my exams are overTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_.ChammakChallo.delsiDeepzpadukoneANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how does karma strikes us back!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
For me its karma I think SNS is one show that shows karma well.
Happy that ur exams r done:)

Paying back I guess would b when Rashi actually gets punished but Rashi always gets away with it then Karma comes and strikes soI wouldn't call this payback

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Madhi in SNS karama existed only for Gopi and other members but not to Rashi there is no karma in Rashi's fate she has done lot of bad things to Gohem and Modi family but always she get what she needed so while taking in to consideration i won't belive in karama may be if something happens it may change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowcatxoMADHU.BARUN

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I have seen that rashi has never really been punished...   she always gets away with every evil deed that she has done...   i hust hate the writer of the show...   rashi needs some to bring her back to earth... she needs to be punished for all the harm she has done to Gopi from days one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
well thats for sure that rashi neither is caught nor karma strikes her! I wonder why she gets away! 

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I never actually thought that SNS would do karma I never actually realized that up till now but I think karma might exist for other people other than Rashi since Rashi has done a lot of bad things but the weird thing is she never actually gets punished :/ but Gopi has to suffer instead :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top