Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys, i feel , i am  doubting yuvi and his actions now..
...i feel yuvi don't care 4 suvi or her words...
even after suvi's words dat alisha is not their well-wisher...she is not gud...he does'nt give a damn...i don't know why i feel like yuvraj is just 
possesssive of suvi...😕😕
Edited by aadi66nambiar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
frankly i wdnt praise yuvi 4 his past laurels only..i mean hw long sd suvi kep forgiving him ignoring his faults as his nasamjhi?i mean tolerance ka bhi ek limit to hota hai?so if they break up i wnt blame suvi..n maddy i cnt understand.. is he just faking evrything..playin tom n jerry n at d rite time break suvis trust?
Glittersnow thumbnail
i don't care abt maddy...its just abt yuvraj...
JustMySelf thumbnail
dnt know..may b they want to show d ups n dwns 1s face in love?may b yuvi wd realize sun..bt hope it wnt b too late..alisha's role nt endin so thats anothr concern..if sudenly yuvi fels alisha his true wel wisher then dnt know bt if yuvi hurts suvi again i wd b very sad
Edited by yuvreen4evr - 10 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvreen4evr

frankly i wdnt praise yuvi 4 his past laurels only..i mean hw long sd suvi kep forgiving him ignoring his faults as his nasamjhi?i mean tolerance ka bhi ek limit to hota hai?so if they break up i wnt blame suvi..n maddy i cnt understand.. is he just faking evrything..playin tom n jerry n at d rite time break suvis trust?

buddy plz tel peehu nt to open bashng thread 4 ne1..she hs persnly attacked naz..go thru d post..
JustMySelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

buddy plz tel peehu nt to open bashng thread 4 ne1..she hs persnly attacked naz..go thru d post..

oh ok i wd c wat i can do
shalon thumbnail
Yuvi has gone mad and that mad dog Alisha when will she be kicked out of the show better end the show cv's
kiran307 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yuvi never loved suvreen.. For him suvreen was like a toy.. Mila aasaani se toh nahi chahiye tha, Jab dekha kisi aur ka ho raha hai then ab wohi toy chahiye.. Like a small kid.. N when he had her he did not value her.. The way he used alisha to make her jealous real love is not like that.. Atleast not the love I believe in..

And he did not learn from his mistakes, like he had used alisha before as well to make suvreen jealous he is repeating the same and not trusting suvreen.. He had come to Mumbai to look after suvreen not go on hating her and her relations with her colleagues..

Pehle se hi uska character mujhe ajeeb lagta tha, abhi aur bhi weird hota ja raha hai..
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think maddy k dimag me kuch pak raha hai. Nt yuvi
Glittersnow thumbnail
wat is maddy gonna do ?