Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aliyah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: daydreamer9

this is something creative.how can criticism improve your writing?it's either bang on or go back to pavilion.πŸ˜›this was bang on.what else do you wanna hear??write it down n pm me...n i'll repeat it like a parrot.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

p.s. i love potato!!!πŸ˜‰

ALLAH! Dishu! You're impossible! 
I thought it was terrible ... I think you're lying -.- 
Repeat what?

daydreamer9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .aliyah.

ALLAH! Dishu! You're impossible! 
I thought it was terrible ... I think you're lying -.- 
Repeat what?

i knowπŸ˜‰
i don't lie.😑i can't lie even if i want.
some manufacturing fault i have.πŸ˜›

repeat what u want to hear from me which will be scrapped or pmed to me by you.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
daydreamer9 thumbnail
arrrehhh...you have awesome writing skill.so nothing to say on that matter...
the storyline...ummm...i don't care what the storyline is.as long as it can have a grip on me i'll read.i read if the writing style is good enough.
the update was bang on.hv said it earlier na...
gloomy manvi...bechara virat...what else to say?it's going slow?but this is what u want na?u'll shape up the story exactly as u want it to be.hw can criticism make it better?i can only say what i've liked or disliked.i liked virat not stammering n hated him sneaking into manvi's phone.i've said it earlier.now can i plzzz get to read 2ii?
.aliyah. thumbnail

arrrehhh...you have awesome writing skill.so nothing to say on that matter...
the storyline...ummm...i don't care what the storyline is.as long as it can have a grip on me i'll read.i read if the writing style is good enough.
the update was bang on.hv said it earlier na...
gloomy manvi...bechara virat...what else to say?it's going slow?but this is what u want na?u'll shape up the story exactly as u want it to be.hw can criticism make it better?i can only say what i've liked or disliked.i liked virat not stammering n hated him sneaking into manvi's phone.i've said it earlier.now can i plzzz get to read 2ii?

THANKS DISHU! THAT HELPED SOOO MUCH!! β€οΈπŸ€—
The story is slow? Its probably because i'm not updating regularly. πŸ˜•No tension .. i'll fix that. πŸ˜‰
I haven't finished 2ii but pakka you'll be the first to read it tomorrow. I have to edit 2i as well because there's so many mistakes.

You'll have to re-read to 2i as well. 
Thaaanks sooo much!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—⭐️

Now go sleep. It's late there. πŸ₯±

Love you β€οΈ
daydreamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .aliyah.

THANKS DISHU! THAT HELPED SOOO MUCH!! β€οΈπŸ€—
The story is slow? Its probably because i'm not updating regularly. πŸ˜•No tension .. i'll fix that. πŸ˜‰
I haven't finished 2ii but pakka you'll be the first to read it tomorrow. I have to edit 2i as well because there's so many mistakes.

You'll have to re-read to 2i as well. 
Thaaanks sooo much!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—⭐️

Now go sleep. It's late there. πŸ₯±

Love you β€οΈ

na na...i'm not sleeping until i read 2ii.u promised double update!!! it's already tomorrow here.post whatever u've written.edit it later.plzzz plzzz plzzz
.aliyah. thumbnail

na na...i'm not sleeping until i read 2ii.u promised double update!!! it's already tomorrow here.post whatever u've written.edit it later.plzzz plzzz plzzz

Arey ... I haven't even started it !! Please go to sleep ... TOMMROW I will surprise you don't worry and not just with 2ii πŸ˜‰
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh update kabb hoga? πŸ€“
.aliyah. thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
daydreamer9 thumbnail
u can kill urself. no... i'll kill u myself.what hv u written??πŸ˜›
n then the footnote...🀣

Edited by daydreamer9 - 10 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Unres

Awesome..! Maanvi actualy accepted him as a frnd as in not completely..but atleast a tiny miny start..and at last he took that courage to call her Maanvi which is nice..but Maanvi seem to have a disturbing past or present..but there could be a huge reason for her being all expressionless...
n the worse Virat saw some 1 kissing her which broke his patience..Eager for next...!!!
Edited by Syed695 - 10 years ago