Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan SS: The BOSS# CHAPTER 4 pg 28

.aliyah. Senior Member
.aliyah.
.aliyah.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

VirMan SS: The BOSS

What happens when an employee falls for his boss? Will his attempts to woo her work? Will he find out the cause of the Boss' anger and depression?

Prologue

V's POV

"Good morning, here is your appointment slip, the boss' cabin is on your right. " I took the appointment slip from the receptionist and walked towards her cabin, hoping my new boss was a softie 'cause I really needed this job.

"Excuse me ma'am may I come in?" I politely knocked and opened the door. She had her chair faced to the window. "Come in" I walked inside at the call of her voice and waited in anticipation for her to turn towards me.

"Ma'am, I applied for the job of the new Personnel manager. I am one of the finalist's; I have my appointment slip here." I tried to get the conversation started but she still had her back facing me ' well her seat but you get the idea.

"Wait. I'm busy" She said in what seemed like a very stern voice. What no please? No explanation. Well here goes my hopes of the boss being a nice person, she's just plain RUDE. I looked down waiting for her to finally get this meeting over and done with.

"So ' let's see whether you're the candidate for this job or not?" She said as she slowly turned her seat around to face me and I was taken aback completely.

"Ummm' I 'I" She squinted her eyes at me disapprovingly; "Well, for starters stuttering will not get you anywhere." She still had that stern tone to her voice; she was clearly a strict boss you could tell.  But beautiful ' so very beautiful. I couldn't speak after seeing her. For a boss, she was young, in her twenties probably. I expected an old hag but this was just ' something else. Her hair was waist-length, a dark brown with perfect waves at the bottom and I it was so hard to not just reach out and run your hair through it. Her eyes were the perfect shape' and they mirroring her personality completely, beauty, elegance and pain? I brushed off my thoughts and tried to concentrate on the interview. It was time to impress ..

"Ma'am, my level of experience and expertise is really difficult to find, if every company begins to take this department seriously, then profits would be through the roof. You need a leader and trust me ' you won't anyone better than me to take care of your matters." OK so that was a little double meaning, but she didn't get the hint. Not a flirty type I guess.

"Hmmm' overconfidence?" She looked at me with an expressionless face, does this girl never smile?

"No Ma'am, just belief in myself and the work that I do" I smiled at her politely. She raised her brow at me, questioningly. Hell! Could she get any more sexy? "Well, let's put that belief to work and see what it can do?" I nodded approvingly.

After a half-hour question and answer session, I relaxed myself back into the chair. Man, was she thorough! But need I say, I think I did pretty well, but obviously you can't tell how much you've impressed her with that strict face. "I guess' we should see how good you are. You've got the job" I smiled and we both got up to shake hands, it was supposed to be professional, but I had other thing's in mind.

"Let me warn you beforehand, I expect the best for my company, the consequences of not meeting my expectations will be harsh." I nodded before quickly moving my eyes over her body, perfect curves and perfect stature.

"Don't worry, you will be very pleased with the result you get from me ' ma'am" I smirked at her but again no effect.

"Well then, I guess you can go now. You start tomorrow. We'll be seeing a lot of each other " I smiled and turned to leave. Yes, we will and you won't regret it. I frowned at what I was thinking when realization hit me.

Shit! I was falling for my boss'

This time, let me know what you think! Please!! Because if it's no good I won't continue. Thanks for reading!

Edited by .aliyah. - 04 July 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25jeemanrocksekta_iceabc456vm....Mavi19sn2012raym11ruheePriyaLuvVirikaNiama19DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23nianiaMNunnasprklaieshapatel77demo22Sweety_cool95nisha22222shreeya121dania6kinzhindujareddyNishiaroraCoolio1313vgaaashni0905Shruthigowdasweettasisajitaman-2kateyesSumana123inlvwithehmmbhjinakujs1234paddu503Tuba_KSGchandana123anu1989swetha4avzmHalkatJawaanivamps1996Garimavirmanksgshonatenanuvir1lyf1luvdanceBhabani90X_LifeshaalivirmanSNTGiam-in-lovemyvirmanNandita217anvyagnihotrivirman223sha19-DesiGalz-tanishalnkluvmanatrashi246richa002Polo_sManniakushal90manvilover18nida.swaronbeauty14kusharberryHuma0301.jai.afreenkansalnrithyaodaydreamer9Captain_Parishabsemshaimahlittle_angleMJHTmonayaabbaysapphhireprincess_sararaju_skyvirumanujia123sagarsakshi_aditiJannat94Aenna..Labyrinth..princesshelenJESNIAvirman.lover-ZaYaholic-pink1.LiveLaughLove.virmanfan013LV88athniamanvihangok-GayathriK-shona_virmanrasp_berryJuhiDoll.Yamin.alicemathSyed695ShivRajputkulsum_virmanpreetipclittlesmilepreity_dLianhuanShashou..Zainab..soni595adventure_gurlnaina927meera.chaudhuriMyTring-ashishi

.aliyah. Senior Member
.aliyah.
.aliyah.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Index

Prologue ^

My Index (To be posted)

Edited by .aliyah. - 04 July 2013 at 1:44pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aieshapatel77iam-in-loveTuba_KSGnrithyaonida.swaronbeauty14princesshelenJESNIAdevilaonmoonJannat94alicemath.Yamin.kulsum_virmanpreetipcmeera.chaudhuri

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
res Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.aliyah.

ehmmbh01 Newbie
ehmmbh01
ehmmbh01

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Love ur prologue
Update soon

.aliyah.

-ZaYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-ZaYaholic-
-ZaYaholic-

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
different concept.manvi as a boss and virat as a her manager awesome.waiting for other part.

.aliyah.

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Wow...Brilliant conceptThumbs Up...kya mast idea hai...loved itHeartHeartHeart...so manvi is a boss...n virat an employee...this is really going to be funWink...aakhir who can resist virat tat much long...WinkTongue...Awesome start~~~,,,,Shit! I was falling for my boss'...eeks ...FABStarStar...charming virat n kadoos manvi...Tongue...this is really gonaa be superb ...n the update is superb awesomeClapClap...

,,,,n i m really looking forward for the next update,,,,,,,,will be eagerly waiting...plz continue soon if possible...n do pm me whenever u update if possible too...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.aliyah.preetipc

meera.chaudhuri IF-Sizzlerz
meera.chaudhuri
meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
New story!! Wow!! Big smile Concept is really very good and fresh Thumbs Up.. Manvi as the boss and Virat as her employee!! And he is already falling for her! Sounds awesome Star.. Loved the prologue Heart.. Interesting start.. Manvi has a painful past I guess.. And Virat is going to bring her out of her shell.. Will be waiting for the next part.. Please pm me for your future updates! Take care Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvirman.aliyah.preetipc

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing & Different Concept..~!!! Virat's double meaning answers...but looks like Maanvi didn't notice..Superb..Waiting for next Update..~!!

.aliyah.

Go to top