Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
love the update
it was just awesome:)
aminakhan thumbnail
Just read all the parts...
Really liked your ss..
Waiting for khushi to reveal everything to arnav soon n hopefully he understands...
shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesss... arnav is back. . Hope he is able to scoop khushi out of her inner turmoil first.. am sure he will set everything right. . After all he is the ASR.. nice one. .
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
chaitali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think khushi is right in her place. .
Garima has loved her like her own n khushi cant make her family sad as she isn't sure what Arnav feels or wants.
khushboo1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor khushi..she have to go through this mess...i mean if she tell everthing..thing would be different... ihope arnav knows about her wedding plans...never know arnav may be the her parents have selected for her... Edited by khushboo1234 - 10 years ago
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail

Banner credit:momo_121

Chapter 12

Arnav had just returned from the international conference as he sat down massaging his temples. He was tired' no actually he was extremely exhausted because he hardly had the time to sip even a glass of water from the past four hours.

He knew Khushi was not around because she was busy with the fashion show that was scheduled the following day. He noticed a wrapped lunch, medicines, a glass of water and a small note on the side of his table arranged neatly.

For the first time Arnav's heart skipped a beat and like a teenager he picked up the note in anxiousness.

"Sir you have been away for a long time and avoided your meal and medicines.
Please without further delay eat and rest because you need it more than anything.
Aman ji said that he will handle the local deal signing and you can go home.
Please Arnavji"

Reading the note Arnav gave one of his genuine rare smiles as he hugged the note which displayed pure concern. And like an obedient child he ate the food, medicines and headed home for rest.

He was really anxious to meet Khushi but he knew she was right and he needed the rest at this moment because after all tomorrow would be a big day!

Khushi sat on a chair in the corner of the boardroom, her head buried in her palms. No doubts she was tired but the problem she was facing at this moment was not the physical exhaustion but the pain in her heart. When she realized he was coming today she wanted to do nothing more but run into his arms as she saw him approaching inside AR, she was hiding behind the pillar to get a glimpse of him. She saw his restless eyes and realized that he was searching for her and she gulped at the stabbing pain that was in her heart due to Arnav.

As she saw his schedule she came to know that he mustn't have eaten anything and let alone taking his medicines on time. No matter how much she tried to stop  herself she still prepared the lunch for him and kept everything arranged on his table. To justify her actions she told herself that she was his PA and she could do this for her boss.

Devi maiyya had smiled at her reasoning and said, sweetheart being a PA does not give the responsibility of cooking with your own hands for your boss!

When Khushi was satisfied with the umpteenth note she had written for him and chosen the best one to put with the food and medicines. She smiled and left his cabin thinking atleast he would be happy to see someone care for him.

Aman came up to Khushi and sat down placing his hand on her shoulder, making Khushi look up.

Khushi gave him a smile and he replied with a polite one too.

Aman was a really good friend of Arnav. He knew Arnav just like he would know the back of his hand. They had been family friends and studied in college together. After the death of Arnav's parents he was always there for him and Anjali and that was when Anjali and Aman had fallen in love and Arnav had gladly accepted this because he trusted Aman like he would trust his family.

Aman being a self-made man like Arnav had never accepted any favors from Arnav and had gotten this job in AR through proper interview and accepted the job which was well enough for his capabilities. He was a very hard working person and had grown from a normal employee to the managing director who worked as Arnav's right hand.

Arnav was not hesitant of sharing his feelings with Aman and therefore before leaving for Delhi he told Aman about his liking for Khushi, not like Aman didn't know before-hand as Anjali had told him already but Aman felt happier when Arnav told him that from his own mouth.

*FLASBACK*

They had been working on the last minute details of the meeting in Delhi when Aman had found Arnav smiling while reading a text message. As Arnav looked up he saw the curiousness in Aman's eyes and had blushed before telling him'

"Khushi'." He fumbled trying to get the words out right' "I' I really.. umm I really like her.."

"Just like her Arnav?" it was hardly ever that Aman would regard him as Arnav because he didn't want to let people know of  their friendship. He only addressed him as Arnav when he wanted to show him that he was not talking to his employee but his best friend.

So as Aman addressed him as Arnav, Arnav blushed and replied'

"Umm Dii says that i'i'"

Arnav got up and came around as Aman stood up, Arnav hugged him tightly.

"She says that I love Khushi!" a pang of excitement in his voice as Aman hugged him back and Arnav continued "And they were talking about asking her' her hand for me..!!!"

Aman broke the hug and looked at him amused and happy "Hey Arnav you? Thinking of getting married? Wow!" and they hugged again.

"I never thought I would but I really want her in my life'"

"I am so happy for you.."

"Have they talked to her parents yet?"

"No. Di was saying she wants to ask me about it first."

"Did you tell Khushi?"

"No. And please don't tell her about it. I want to surprise her!"

Aman just smiled in response.

"I want to give her a grand proposal and I also have to tell Dii that I want to marry Khushi.." Arnav paused before adding "As soon as possible!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Aman knew that Arnav was unable to talk to Anjali yet because he left for Delhi and he thought Khushi was upset about something but he couldn't tell her that Arnav loved her. He would never do anything against arnav's wishes. So he decided just to lighten her mood.

"Hey Khushi whats up?"

Khushi just managed a small smile. "Nothing just' Tired"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes amanji"

"Umm by the way Lavanya is coming tomorrow.. So whats the plan?"

Then it clicked Khushi as she slapped her forehead, shit! She had completely forgotten about Lavanya! In her pain she had not realized that it was Friday tomorrow.

"Thank you so much amanji for reminding me I had completely forgotten!" her mood changing to excitement. "I have so many things to do'"

"You are welcome."

Aman mentally patted himself for being able to cheer Khushi up and he said to himself you owe me one Arnav and smiled as he thought where he would use this, when asking for Anjali's hand ofcourse!

Khushi looked up and gave a content smile, extremely satisfied with the arrangement. Everything looked just perfect! It was classy, unique, and elegant yet having a hint of desi tadka in it, which was well included in the decorations and food list.

The desi and classy styles are so opposite yet they look incomplete without each other and extremely perfect with each other, Khushi thought to herself sighing heavily as she related to herself and Arnav and how much she felt that they belonged together.

"Its beautiful!" came a happy voice from behind Khushi as she almost jumped at the huskiness and immediately knew who it was.

"Just like you baby'" Arnav inched closer as Khushi closed her eyes refusing to turn around and look at him. She felt his arms snake around her waist and turning her with such force that she landed perfectly on his chest and he hugged her tightly as if expressing without words how much he missed her and longed to see her.

Khushi's hand involuntarily went up to hug him back and she too sighed in pleasure, afterall she too missed him, a lot more than he could imagine.

"You are back'" she whispered still in the trance.

"Finally.. I am baby'" he whispered kissing her neck gently and that broke her trance and she broke the hug, he was refusing to let go but her continued struggling made him let her go and look at her questioningly.

"What happened sweetheart? I know you are angry because I didn't call you but I can explain.." he said cupping her cheeks gently.

Wow!

For the first time in his life Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to explain! Now that's news!

"I am not angry" she said trying to sound as normal as possible and not trying to spoil his mood before the fashion show.." Its just that this is not appropriate.."

He sighed contently and looked at her with a concerned expression "I am sorry'i..i.. its just that I saw you after so long' that 'that.. I couldn't hole myself from coming close to you'sor.." and Khushi covered his lips with her hand, she just couldn't handle the fact that he had to explain everytime, that she made his feel that she didn't trust him enough, she felt so sorry that she hugged him and felt him smile in the crook of her neck.

This is the last time'

Last time'

She repeated to herself, trying to convince herself that this was the last time she was hugging him because it was really needed and she would definitely keep distance from now onwards'

Devi maiyya smiled, dooriyan hai kyun darmiyan?.. it's a test Khushi sweetie, be strong!

After what seemed like eternity he finally broke the hug and smiled away the tears that threatened to fall but he failed to hide as Khushi saw his tears before he wiped them and changed the topic.

Arnav had cried for her?

"You have done a wonderful job Khushi, didn't I tell you that you are the best person for this job?" and he smiled at her.

"Thank you" was only Khushi could manage.

After a while as Arnav was looking around Khushi asked him "I thought I asked you to rest then what are you doing here?"

"He looked back at her and smirked "I listened to you baby. I slept for three hours and I just couldn't wait till tomorrow to see you." He admitted softly making her eyes well up.

"Why what am I for you?" she asked hoping he would say he loved her so she could finally tell him about her marriage.

As much as Arnav wanted to tell her his feelings honestly, that he loved her more than anything he didn't want it to be such an ordinary confession and proposal, she deserved a much better and a very unique proposal. He just couldn't tell her yet'

"Umm.. I don't really know' I guess I like you maybe'"

Disappointment washed through Khushi as she closed her eyes to gulp down whatever he just said. He didn't love her, she thought and she couldn't tell him because he would think she wants to force him and maybe think that she is after his money.

"Kya hua?" he asked really concerned as she remained quiet after his reply.

"Kuch nahi its just that I am really tired '. I had a long day at work doing all the preparations'" and it was true Khushi was not just mentally tired but physically tired as well because she had been working since 7:45am and now the clock was striking a sharp 10:00pm. She had hardly taken a five minute break, let alone having a proper lunch.

She was so engrossed in making everything perfect that all she ate was a lettuce and tomato sandwich and a glass of water after being forced by Tamanna, her co-worker and friend.

"I am so sorry...I completely forgot that I have rested but you are working since morning.. come on let me drop you home.."

"Nahi hum chale jayenge .." she replied trying to smile at him.

"I am dropping you"

Could she possibly argue?

Without further discussion Arnav dropped Khushi home. It was a quiet affair in the car and Arnav thought Khushi was really tired, he had absolutely no idea what she had gone through in his absence. He was just
happy to be beside her.

Later in the night as Khushi settled in her bed for sleeping she couldn't help but remember how Arnav was in the car. Though he had not spoken she had noticed his frequent glances towards her, his content smile, him taking the car slower than usual to spend a few more minutes with her.

Khushi sighed as she closed her eyes.

She had to tell him about her marriage'

Tomorrow!

Khushi thought determined that tomorrow night after the show she would tell him. Tomorrow she was going to break her first love's heart and her heart, too.

Edited by PrInCeSs_dIVa - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing...loved it,
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...oh...can't see broken arnav n khushi...pls Devi maiyya come up with something so that both the lovers r spared the heart wrenching pain...loved the way Aman cheered up khushi...