Page 3 Page 7

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
wow...nice Clap well written dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New OS: Trust me!! (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Beautiful one! Thumbs Up

Loved the romantic Saras. Embarrassed

Thank u DD!!Big smile I love romantic Saras too and when he makes my kumud happy then i am the happiest
Btw i have just found ur OS. I love ur work. Keep writing buddy.

dazzzling

dazzzling

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Wow!! What a great way to start the day. I woke up and see my favourite buddy has wrote an OS.
You know how much i love your stuff right? This one is beautiful and what i love is you keep the characters as they are in the show and i can actually visualise the scenes in mynmind and drool too.
Yes i know what you will say- what a despo??
Well i am. SaMud are such!!
Thanks my buddy. Keep writing. Star

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunnybunch

Oh yes! I like it... No no loved it!
I love the romance in it and yes Saras is becoming smarter and wiser... I'm in love with the courageous Saras more.
Keep on writing!

A courageous lover is awesome Zu!! I know our Saras will b there for our Sundari. I am very excited for the coming week. Looks like We'll b for a treat. Saras proposing, family rejoicing (minus Gumaan) and romance of SaMud.Day Dreaming
Thanks for reading. U know how much it means when a fab writer like u is so generous with praising words!! Of course u can give constructive criticisms too. I wont mind at all n wud appreciate it.Embarrassed

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzzling

Wow!! What a great way to start the day. I woke up and see my favourite buddy has wrote an OS.
You know how much i love your stuff right? This one is beautiful and what i love is you keep the characters as they are in the show and i can actually visualise the scenes in mynmind and drool too.

Dazz!!Hug How r ur axms going??
Thanks yaar. U r always too nice!!
I wrapped up this one in half an hour n was really reticent in posting. Wat if i was being too repetitive but i am happy u ppl r liking it!!.

dazzzling

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Kamaljit.Sean

wow...nice Clap well written dear

ThanksBig smile Thats very nice of u.Hug

dazzzling

dazzzling

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by dazzzling

Dazz!!Hug How r ur axms going??
Thanks yaar. U r always too nice!!
I wrapped up this one in half an hour n was really reticent in posting. Wat if i was being too repetitive but i am happy u ppl r liking it!!.

I am good and done LOL
Well you know i am very biaised when it comes to you. But you are a talented gal and always add something special in your stories. It was nice the way you made Saras asked kumud's hand from VC because after that rejection , this is the least Saras can do. And to win kumud's body and soul forever, Saras should just love and support het family like she does. Loved how you put the family in the storyline and this shows how connected you are to the show.
Yes i would suggest you write a second part based on spoilers about bold scenes coming our way! Wgat about a second part all steamy and hot. Wink LOL

Edited by dazzzling - 25 May 2013 at 9:51pm

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@ Dazz
Awww u r so sweet!!Hug
Oh no!! I cant write part 2 of this. As i told Usha, If u want steamy stuff apne batti jalao n imagine!!LOL I dont believe in those spoilers. SaMud will always b romantically cute and sexy n hot in their own special way just like the aata scene which was a piece of art. Hot yet so classy!!
I am kind of really annoyed with these spoilers, posts n articles about these apparently bold scenes!!Way too exaggerated according to me

Edited by omshreejaanu - 25 May 2013 at 10:00pm

dazzzling

Post Reply New Post

Go to top