Joined: 23 March 2010
While the whole haveli was illuminated and bathed in celebration, her room was bathed in darkness to reflect the gloominess that has grabbed her all of a sudden. Kumud was sitting on her bed, her knees clutched to her in an attempt to still the shakes that were running through her like a high wind. She was not feeling good. Gumaan words had hit her Achilles heel
- Did Saras ever said that he loves you? Well he would never do so. He is just playing with you Kumud. Sundar ho and you are not really leaving any opportunity to hook him so obviously he is having problems to keep his hands off you but...
Of course Kumud didn't give Gumaan the satisfaction to see how affected she had been but her words had strike the desired nerve. And at the end of the day it was Saras who had borne the brunt.
After her clash of words with Gumaan, she had given Saras the cold shoulder throughout the ceremonies while he had desperately tried to get her attention and teased her as usual, unaware how she was feeling and finally... she had snapped.
She was in the corridor with a thaal of flowers when a hand had grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the adjacent room. Saras had pinned her to the nearest wall available. Pushing him away, she had fumed
- What are you doing?
- Talking to you.
He had grabbed her both wrists and pinned her well enough for her not to escape and had lean in closer to say huskily
- U still sulking? U walked away from me every time I wanted to talk to u.
- N I don't want to talk to you. Leave me I have a lot to do. N I am no longer...delusional
She had tried to move away but Saras had trapped her again and asked in a calm but warning tone, his eyes piercing hers:
- What do you mean you are no longer delusional?
- Chodo mujhe!!
- No Kumud! U will end what you have started and I am not leaving you till you don't tell me wats wrong.
Clearly she was upset and sensing it, Saras had moved closer to cup her face but Kumud had stopped him with her hand and said harshly
- Don't touch me. Pyaar karte ho par izhaar karne se darte ho. Chup chup ke pyaar karte ho and...for me such man is just a coward and I don't want to have anything to do with a coward. And one day you'll just leave as if nothing happened between...
She stopped midway looking at his expression.
- You really think I am a coward? Well... I AM NOT.
With a hurt look in his eyes, he had moved his face away from her and... he was gone.
Kumud sighed and shut her eyes to prevent the tears from welling them. She was hurt and to ease her pain, she has hurt him but why has the pain doubled instead of halved. They shared something beyond words and she has ruined it.
She was still lost in her miseries when her door opened with a bang with Kusum and Kumari exclaiming:
- Didi!! What r u doing here? Baapu is waiting for u in his room. Zaldi aao
When she reached the room, she was surprised to see the whole family gathered and Saras was there too, Nandu kaka too and...his mom also. An anxious Vidyachattur asked:
- Saras why did u ask us to come here beta? Is anything wrong?
- Kaka I wanted to tell all of you something important. I know there is wedding going on but...
He was embarrassed and the family was very perplexed. And Kumud's heart was racing as he talked
- U all know I came here to reject the proposal. But...coming here was the best decision of my life. I got so much love in this family and'ended up falling in love.
Looking at Kumud with soft and loving eyes, he continued:
- I...Rejecting the proposal was the biggest mistake of my life and I want to rectify it.
He went to a flabbergasted Vidyachattur, kneeled down and asked humbly:
- Can I get another chance kaka? I would like to get ur blessings to marry Kumud. I promise you I will keep Kumud very happy.
To say Kumud was shocked would be an understatement. The whole family smiled broadly and happy Laxminandand was about to go and hug his son when Gumaan's words stopped him.
- Saras?? You don't have to do it beta? I know they have been very good to YOU, to all of US.. but seriously you don't need to feel obliged to marry their daughter. Kumud is beautiful and intelligent and she will get many more alliances, you don't worry beta.
To say Saras was angry would be an understatement too but Saras would never insult the wife of his father. He said in a clipped tone instead:
- I am not feeling obliged to marry Kumud mom. I want to marry her because I love her. Kumud sirf mere liye hain. She will only be MY WIFE.
He looked at kumud with his eyes conveying all the love he could shower on her and Kumud's eyes watered and tears of happiness spilled out.
Saras was on the terrace. He knew she would come to him any minute. And...she was there; he had already sensed her and her paayal chiming was just confirming her presence. He closed his eyes, his back facing her, waiting...
He felt her arms wounding him from behind, hugging him tightly. His eyes snapped open, surprise all over his face and then his lips curved to form a small smile. He heard her said:
- I am sorry.
He turned to her and lifted her face to look in her eyes and said with a smirk:
- Mujhse shaadi karoge??
Kumud could feel tears stinging her eyes and she lowered her eyes
- Is it a no?
Without a word, she crushed her body to him with her arms around his waist and muttered:
- I am sorry. I was very mean to you
- You are always mean to me Miss Kumud Sundari.
Kumud moved away to look at him with a cute annoyed expression and Saras chuckled and continued:
- Han mein tumhara har sharth manta houn but you don't. But you know what? I love u meany Sundari.
She smiled shyly and he took her by the waist, drawing her closely to ask - U still haven't answered me?
She nodded a yes and Saras didn't wait any longer and' pecked her lips. He moved away slowly smirking, still holding her waist and looking at her. She surprised him by reciprocating his action. She pecked his lips back.
Realizing what she has done, she shied away and turned her back to him, her faced all flushed and her breast heaving. He closed the distance and...gently kissed her back. He felt her stiffened and kissed her again at the same spot and he smiled naughtily as he heard a discreet moan escaped her lips.
Kumud relaxed and let her back leaned on him .He lowered his lips and placed them on her shoulder, moving up. gently brushing his lips along her slender neck. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressrd her close to him so that she could feel what she was doing to him.
He was completely immersed in her and unaware what his senses were doing. His left hand started stroking her belly by itself teasing her navel and as he started kissing her hotly on her shoulder, he found his right hand moving to where his mouth was to get more access to her ...
halted when he heard her utter his name. Saras! Followed by a "please". He better stop, he told himself because otherwise...
He squeezed her to him, took a deep breath and whispered in her ears: Don't you trust me??- More than I trust myself.
- I love you Kumud.She smiled and closed her eyes and replied: Me too Mr Saraswatichandra.
My previous works:
Joined: 12 March 2012
Joined: 14 September 2011
Joined: 10 May 2010
BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner
Joined: 16 February 2012
Joined: 23 March 2010
Joined: 28 November 2010
Joined: 23 March 2010
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Trust- A highway to LOVE??||_Manisha_||3||247||23 March 2013 at 5:35am
|Kumud needs to trust her INSTINCTS!||.DarkParadise..||11||724||12 March 2013 at 5:56am
Good looking actress Payal Rajput to be seen as the lead opposite ... 51
Ketki Dave speaks to TellyBuzz in this candid chat about her role in ... 52