Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

New OS: Trust me!!

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Ok ppl my new OS based a bit on spoliers for the coming week. I had some problems choosing the right title. I hope it is a good one for the story. Read and like if u really like, comments wud make me like thisBig smile and feedback is of course welcomed.Hug Here u go:

While the whole haveli was illuminated and bathed in celebration, her room was bathed in darkness to reflect the gloominess that has grabbed her all of a sudden. Kumud was sitting on her bed, her knees clutched to her in an attempt to still the shakes that were running through her like a high wind.  She was not feeling good. Gumaan words had hit her Achilles heel

- Did Saras ever said that he loves you? Well he would never do so. He is just playing with you Kumud. Sundar ho and you are not really leaving any opportunity to hook him so obviously he is having problems to keep his hands off you but...

Of course Kumud didn't give Gumaan the satisfaction to see how affected she had been but her words had strike the desired nerve. And at the end of the day it was Saras who had borne the brunt.

After her clash of words with Gumaan, she had given Saras the cold shoulder throughout  the ceremonies while he had desperately tried to get her attention and teased her as usual, unaware how she was feeling and finally... she had snapped.

She was in the corridor with a thaal of flowers  when a hand had grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the adjacent room. Saras had pinned her to the nearest wall available. Pushing him away, she  had fumed

-       What are you doing?

-        Talking to you.

He had grabbed her both wrists and pinned her well enough for her not to escape and had lean in closer to say huskily

-        U still sulking? U walked away from me every time I wanted to talk to u.

-        N I don't want to talk to you. Leave me I have a lot to do. N I am no longer...delusional

She had tried to move away but Saras had trapped her again and asked in a calm but warning tone, his eyes piercing hers:

-       What do you mean you are no longer delusional?

-        Chodo mujhe!!

-        No Kumud! U will end what you have started and I am not leaving you till you don't tell me wats wrong.

Clearly she was upset and sensing it, Saras had  moved closer to cup her face but Kumud had stopped him with her hand  and said harshly

-        Don't touch me. Pyaar karte ho par izhaar karne se darte ho. Chup chup ke  pyaar karte ho and...for me such man is just a coward and I don't want to have anything to do with a coward. And one day you'll just leave as if nothing happened between...

She stopped midway looking at his expression.

-       You really think I am a coward? Well... I AM NOT.

With a hurt look in his eyes, he had moved his face away from her and... he was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kumud sighed and shut her eyes to prevent the tears from welling them. She was hurt and to ease her pain, she has hurt him but why has the pain doubled instead of halved. They shared something beyond words and she has ruined it.

She was still lost in her miseries when her door opened with a bang with Kusum and Kumari exclaiming:

-       Didi!! What r u doing here? Baapu is waiting for u in his room. Zaldi aao

When she reached the room, she was surprised to see the whole family gathered and Saras was there too, Nandu kaka too and...his mom also. An anxious Vidyachattur asked:

-        Saras why did u ask us to come here beta? Is anything wrong?

-        Kaka I wanted to tell all of you something important. I know there is wedding going on but...

He was embarrassed and the family was very perplexed. And Kumud's heart was racing as he talked

-        U all know I came here to reject the proposal.  But...coming here was the best decision of my life. I got so much love in this family and'ended up falling in love.

Looking at Kumud with soft and loving eyes, he continued:

-        I...Rejecting the proposal was the biggest mistake of my life and I want to rectify it.

He went to a flabbergasted Vidyachattur, kneeled down and asked humbly:

-        Can I get another chance kaka? I would like to get ur blessings to marry Kumud. I promise you I will keep Kumud very happy.

To say Kumud was shocked would be an understatement. The whole family smiled broadly and happy Laxminandand was about to go and hug his son when Gumaan's words stopped him.

-        Saras?? You don't have to do it beta? I know they have been very good to YOU, to all of US.. but seriously you don't need to feel obliged to marry their daughter. Kumud is beautiful and intelligent and she will get many more alliances, you don't worry beta.

To say Saras was angry would be an understatement too but Saras would never insult the wife of his father. He said in a clipped tone instead:

-        I am not feeling obliged to marry Kumud mom. I want to marry her because I love her. Kumud sirf mere liye hain. She will only be MY WIFE.

He looked at kumud with his eyes conveying all the love he could shower on her and Kumud's eyes watered and tears of happiness spilled out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saras was on the terrace. He knew she would come to him any minute. And...she was there; he had already sensed her and her paayal chiming was just confirming her presence. He closed his eyes,  his back facing her, waiting...

He felt her arms wounding him from behind, hugging him tightly. His eyes snapped open, surprise all over his face and then his lips curved to form a small smile. He heard her said:

-        I am sorry.

He turned to her and lifted her face to look in her eyes and said with a smirk:

-        Mujhse shaadi karoge??

Kumud could feel tears stinging her eyes and she lowered her eyes

-       Is it a no?

Without a word, she crushed her body to him with her arms around his waist and muttered:

-       I am sorry. I was very mean to you

-        You are always mean to me Miss Kumud Sundari.

Kumud moved away to look at him with a cute annoyed expression and Saras chuckled and continued:

-       Han mein tumhara har sharth manta houn but you don't. But you know what? I love u meany Sundari.

She smiled shyly and he took her by the waist, drawing her closely to ask - U still haven't answered me?

She nodded a yes and Saras didn't wait any longer and' pecked her lips. He moved away slowly smirking, still holding her waist and looking at her. She surprised him by reciprocating his action. She pecked his lips back.

Realizing what she has done, she shied away and turned her back to him, her faced all flushed and her breast heaving. He closed the distance and...gently kissed her back. He felt her stiffened and kissed her again at the same spot and he smiled naughtily as he heard a discreet moan escaped her lips.

Kumud relaxed and let her back leaned on him .He lowered his lips and placed them on her shoulder, moving up. gently brushing his lips along her slender neck. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressrd her close to him so that she could feel what she was doing to him.

He was completely immersed in her and unaware what his senses were doing. His left hand started stroking her belly by itself teasing her navel and as he started kissing her hotly on her shoulder, he found his right hand moving to where his mouth was to get more access to her ...

He halted when he heard her utter his name. Saras! Followed by a "please". He better stop, he told himself because otherwise...

He squeezed her to him, took a deep breath and whispered in her ears: Don't you trust me??

-       More than I trust myself.

-        I love you Kumud.

She smiled and closed her eyes and replied: Me too Mr Saraswatichandra.

My previous worksEmbarrassed:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3580829  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3546916

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3582616

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3591337

Edited by omshreejaanu - 25 May 2013 at 9:10pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajsia224auroNamrathaGRBluemsdazzzling-Pro-Aarohi...Jess2014aarti_guptadmgomgmymy_taareyTeriGalliyan.zzoombierosalineaktv05LazyLad14TANVI_SEXY-solitary-TheMogambo_Ank_-bornalee-archanamanavmaanluvsgeethunnybunch..Rish..TishanaP.Kamaljit.Sean-B.N.K-Surish

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Oh..Jaanu..u always come up with the best realistic version...

I really want our saras to be a man..in front of Gumaan.. and take kumud's side...wat a treat it would be watch..Day Dreaming

aww...the kissy-wissy...again..will I ever see my lovebirds kissing/pecking on the lips ? Embarrassed

Loved it Jaanu Smile

tks for the PM dear Big smile

Edited by lakhy - 25 May 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-B.N.K-

sia224 Newbie
sia224
sia224

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
  This is so beautiful !!
  and you are so talented ! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

auroomshreejaanuarchanamanav-B.N.K-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hello ji award winning writer!..
Well I read the OS and I really liked it so I clicked the like button!..now I am commenting to make u this Big smile ..and feedback too!..
Well I personally like rootna maana stuff way too much!..so this one was quite entertaining to me!..and hot stuff was getting hotter ki current chali gayi Han!.. Ermm ..
Oh I just loved it ki he just acted like real man Han!..very very impressive ..just like ur writing madam ji!..u got talent like the one who says above me Han!..thanks for writing it! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuTeriGalliyan.-B.N.K-

TeriGalliyan. Coolbie
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Beautiful one! Thumbs Up

Loved the romantic Saras. Embarrassed

omshreejaanu-B.N.K-

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia224

This is so beautiful !!
and you are so talented ! Clap

Thank u sia Smile it means a lot really.
Take care n keep reading my work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia224

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Oh yes! I like it... No no loved it!
I love the romance in it and yes Saras is becoming smarter and wiser... I'm in love with the courageous Saras more.
Keep on writing!

omshreejaanu-B.N.K-

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Hello ji award winning writer!..
Well I read the OS and I really liked it so I clicked the like button!..now I am commenting to make u this Big smile ..and feedback too!..
Well I personally like rootna maana stuff way too much!..so this one was quite entertaining to me!..and hot stuff was getting hotter ki current chali gayi Han!.. Ermm ..
Oh I just loved it ki he just acted like real man Han!..very very impressive ..just like ur writing madam ji!..u got talent like the one who says above me Han!..thanks for writing it! Hug

AwwwHug U left all ur work just to read this n comment to make me like thisBig smile
Well thanks. Love u for this!! Oh i know how much u like roothna manana, iss liye fight karte ho kya. U want to b mamaofied, Han!Tongue
There was no power cutLOL. U have to jalaofy ur own batti for it!!LOL
Thanks again honeyHug

archanamanav-B.N.K-

Go to top