Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i really love the yesterday's episode...war scenes r pretty good Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 7)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Yes very nice war scenes

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I have missed last 2 episodes .. but i must appreciate the way they are makin this show ... it all seems so real and correct .. nothing fake .. really worth appreciating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-cherryberry293debasree04

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
The show is improving a lot with every passing day. It has immense potential! Clap

Faisal acts well but his voice and dialogue delivery could do with more improvement. Smile

The woman who plays "middle" rani seems to have improved. Otherwise she seemed like a kid herself in first episode!

They drag the show a lot! I love the battle scenes but dragging puts me off. Confused
Though they end the show at crucial junctures daily and add to excitement! Wink

Shams Khan is still a cartoon! For God's sake! We need proper portrayal of antagonists and not caricatures! Confused

I have issues with continuity and editing of the show. At times I am unable to make out what's happening and where things are happening! Some things seem abrupt!

Uday Singh was suddenly fighting alone today? Where were others?

How did Shams Khan's men enter the palace and reach the place where women were preparing for Jauhar? How come Rana ji's army was unaware of this?

Pratap fell down today as he failed to climb the wall. How come he kept lying there and Shams Khan's men didn't attack or kidnap him? Where was the other general who was fighting along with Pratap? He suddenly seemed to have disappeared!

I would like to see battles between equals here. I was surprised that Pratap and other soldiers of their side were able to regain consciousness and get up whereas Shams Khan's soldiers kept lying there or died! Shocked

How come female soldiers failed to restrict entry of Shams Khan's men? Sad to see the precap.

I hope Pratap is able to stop the Jauhar as well as protect women from Shams Khan's men.

The show has good leads but should take better supporting cast. The dialogue delivery of female guards in today's episode was bad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994-Gitanjali-cherryberry293-Sachinist-debasree04

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Yes totally 1000% agree's with you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
But the direction the costumes especially the females is superb 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293atominis

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@NandiniRaizada

This I totally agree with! Costumes of females are really good. Royal, fine and never revealing for the heck of it (otherwise I remember how Ash was made to wear backless or deep neck cholis in JA and her back and cleavage were always on display, quite unlike the culture of those days!).

Direction is good too.

I believe the show is better than others on rival channels and has great potential if they take care of minor issues. The 10 PM slot could do with freshness and only this show offers that!

I am also happy they explore battles and politics instead of focusing on merely love stories of kings and queens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Promo is quite promising one...hope next week we can see more excited episodes...eagerly waiting !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top