Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 29

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Anu & PIGWAHugMe bhi idhar hi tapkingLOLLOLLOLI am loving Faisal and today's episode was one interesting..I loved how the CV's have contrated the three Rani's and their characters through their offering of food to the King...
Badi Rani - Prasada as Anu you have put it correctly a matriarch a stickler for perfection duty and honour
Majhli Rani - chatpati and chanchal.LOLLOLLOL.I loved her cribbing about Choti Rani being the fav of Rana ji and how her Shringaar fails to impress himLOL
Choti RANI- Sweet and tender..Why do I have this inkling ki yeh meethi churi hogiConfused
Anyways I am loving the sets costumes everything SHEER BEAUTY!!

Heya PiuHug  And hey Srush! Nice to catch you guys here :-)

I just managed to catch up on some epis...Faisal was very impressive in the scene when he bows before his father even as Shams Khan is trying to humiliate him.

I'm quite convinced Bhatiyani Devi is going to turn out to be negative...lol she's been a little TOO saccharine sweet to be believable...Aashka has a track record to live up to ...and playing a coy, sappy character is not worthy of her...she excels in playing negative characters with layers of motivation to them.

@Srushti: Rajshree was better in the subsequent epis, no? Dialogue delivery improved...and I loved how she expressed her concern for Pratap through the tears in her eyes even as she stoically asks for Udai Singh's punishment for Pratap to be executed.

The dynamic b/w Badi Raani and Bhatiyaani also intrigues me...I feel like the elder Raani doesn't fully trust her either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Srushti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 5)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
well bashing pratap was my own opinion so plzz dnt mind abt it!! bt as a follower of the show  i have some queries!!

1) well in this show pratap's mother is called jija by everyone!! isn't jija the name of shivaji's mother!! kya un dono ke ma ka nam ek hi hai? yah pratap ke ma ka koi aur nam hai?

2) what is the name of that chatpati chulbuli cute rani of udai singh who likes to eat achar? she is cuteEmbarrassed

3) is shakti singh the same brother of pratap who served as akbar's mansabdar?

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

well bashing pratap was my own opinion so plzz dnt mind abt it!! bt as a follower of the show  i have some queries!!

1) well in this show pratap's mother is called jija by everyone!! isn't jija the name of shivaji's mother!! kya un dono ke ma ka nam ek hi hai? yah pratap ke ma ka koi aur nam hai?

2) what is the name of that chatpati chulbuli cute rani of udai singh who likes to eat achar? she is cuteEmbarrassed

3) is shakti singh the same brother of pratap who served as akbar's mansabdar?

1. thy r calling her jija out of affection n respect as devrani call jeethani as jiji at sum places, her name is jaiwanta bai solanki
2. her name is sajjabai
3. dnt hv any idea

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
what is ur opinion abt rani bhatiyani smetimes it feels like she is really good person smetimes feel like she is sweet for her own reasons!! i mean she is being too sweet!!

her character is like kind of foggy couldn't catch her intentions properly!!

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
The sets are just perfect and their clothes and jwelleries OMG...it was just marvellous

It was like I was lost in those ancient time...

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
loved how pratap climbed on the wall who is Devidas btw?? relative?? why pratap calls him dada??

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
m missing 2day epiCry

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
the episode was very emotional...
its so sad that queens n other ladies had to give their lives to save their dignity Unhappy
n specially the way jaiwanta bai was crying holding pratap Cry it was really very sad Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top