Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 4)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
till date i knew about actor basing and character that is played in fictional show bashing 1st time i am coming through a legendery historical figure bashing

ye ho kya raha hai??
anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Last page someone says Maharana Pratap fought useless war against Akbar!!!!!Shocked Shocked 

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
wahi to anu even on khushi's thread he said the same thing..1 week bhi nhi huye show k aur bashers r already here??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu93

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Aru: I mean agar Great warrior Maharana Pratap ke liye app ke maan mein koi respect nahi hai toh better Don't watch the show na...Who is forcing them to watch
Ayse forum pe aake negativity kyu spread karte hai Angry

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
anu93 i just watch the show only bcoz i was curious to watch faisal's acting after his awesome dancing skill in DID and the most obvious reason  to see maharana pratap gettingthrased against akbar!! oh yeah akbar rocks!! rajput legends made him legendary not his work!! a king demands legendary status and respect when he does smethng good for his subjects that his for his ppl!! bt pratap didn't do anythng good fr his ppl instead just waged useless war against akbar when akbar himself was eager to struck a peaceful treaty against him!! sme rajput legends said that akbar wanted to have peace with this moron bcoz he feared him!! why should akbar fear a local powerless ruler like him!! if akbar wanted he would have crushed him like insects but he didn't bcoz he had an eye for talents and he knew if ppl like pratap would serve mughal court it will be benefecial for the empire and the country!! but pratap's useless pride got better of him and the result we can see infront of our eyes!! well i respect him as a warrior as i believe he was the best fighter of his time and even akbar couldn't match him who was famous for his swordsmanship but as an administator and king he is a disappointment as he caused useless wars which not only drained money but also cost many  lives!!

Edited by meghan432 - 30 May 2013 at 12:36pm
anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

anu93 i just watch the show only bcoz i was curious to watch faisal's acting after his awesome dancing skill in DID and the most obvious reason  to see maharana pratap gettingthrased against akbar!! oh yeah akbar rocks!! rajput legends made him legendary not his work!! a king demands legendary status and respect when he does smethng good for his subjects that his for his ppl!! bt pratap didn't do anythng good fr his ppl instead just waged useless war against akbar when akbar himself was eager to struck a peaceful treaty against him!! sme rajput legends said that akbar wanted to have peace with this moron bcoz he feared him!! why should akbar fear a local powerless ruler like him!! if akbar wanted he would have crushed him like insects but he didn't bcoz he had an eye for talents and he knew if ppl like pratap would serve mughal court it will be benefecial for the empire and the country!! but pratap's useless pride got better of him and the result we can see infront of our eyes!! well i respect him as a warrior as i believe he was the best fighter of his time and even akbar couldn't match him who was famous for his swordsmanship but as an administator and king he is a disappointment as he caused useless wars which not only drained money but also cost many  lives!!

But Tell me 1 thing why u think Maharana Pratap should have served Akbar?? 
Why to help Mughals to expand their empire in our country?  

Its like If stranger comes in ur house and make u slave then are u Ok with it?  U should be na? Bcoz even if u are his slave still he will behave good with u then There should be no problem Right? U'll prefer to be his slave for entire life with a smile Smile

So If u say only legends make him legendary then why other Kings of those times are not so popular Why? There were thousands of kings at that time na then Why those so called legends couldn't make them legendary too?

Edited by anu93 - 30 May 2013 at 1:41pm
Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@meghan
can u plz stop it
if u r here for faisal's acting then go for it n watch it no one stopping u but this is abt a show n its episode discussion thread n u r not discussing the episode i guess u r just taking out ur frustation over sumthing

so plz i request u to stop bashing MP we were not present at that time, we dnt knew thr situation, akbar was a gr8 king no doubt but at the same time MP has his own dignity if he's waging useless war then y r u getting personal with it no one is bashing akbar here
we r just njoying the show n faisal's act so plz if u can't njoy let us do that n stop bashing a legendry hero whom we all Indians respect a lot
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
akbar was born in india so he was as much as indian as pratap!! his etnicity dsnt matter!! so india is his country and he can expand his empire in his country!! and akbar didn't start the war with mewar it was maharana pratap's father who forced akbar to subdue mewar bcoz udai singh was unreasonably hostile towards akbar and mughals and were attacking caravans of mughals!! is it fair to attack innocent traders like this!! this forced akbar to action!! obviously i would i would stay as a slave as long as my master is alive and if he is someone i can never oppose!! if he is a good man i will give my life for him!! and pratap should have have rebelled after akbar's death i will never risk my ppl's life by opposing someone whom i can never defeat itzz a basic sense and yeah there were other kings who were famous as much as pratap may be more than him like akbar, elizabeth, suleiman the magnificent!! enough said!! pratap should set aside his self pride for his ppl as he should had knwn that akbar is much too strong for him to beat and waging continiuos war with him only cause countless loss of lives!! Alas hw can an educated person call him a hero i don't understand!! smeone who as a king never thought about his subjects cannot be treated as hero!! and yeah about ur question if a stranger comes to my house and makes me slave will i be happy well obviously not but if he is stronger than me then i will obviously not oppose him and risk my life!! it is the fate of the weak to be dominated by strong itz a fact from the start of human life!! u can do nothing abt it!!

Edited by meghan432 - 30 May 2013 at 1:54pm

Go to top