Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 29

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Ab kya hoga ye dekhnewali baat hai what will udaysingh do now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachinist-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 3)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
today faisal proved himself. Loved the scene when he bows towards his father instead of shams khan. Jayantabai is like jijabai to MP. Today he seemed much comfortable. Uday singh was feeling guilty bcoz he was not able to punish shams and answer his child's questions. Loved the emotion in faisal's eyes when he lifted that sword. Shams khan always laughs like a clown. He is adding the comedy element to the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpy15-Srushti-

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
faisal is improved though i felt his facial expression and body language need to b improved more
but a good epi all over

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i think usko bolne mein thodi si problem ho rahi thi kyonki wo rukkar bol raha tha. But he will imrove with time. Haan usse expressions mein royal proudness laane ki zaroorat hai and i believe wo ye kar lega.

Proud-India

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
today's epi was so awesome
pratap's anger n eagerness to noe each n everything
make us feel the situation

Proud-India

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

I had great expectations from this show. But sorry to say I was not that impressed.

- The actor chosen to play the Muslim invader was hamming! His look was also odd. His fake beard seemed to be threatening to fall off any minute.

- Rajshree Thakur was great. I am delighted to have her back.

- The actress chosen to play majli maasa (one who was eating achaar) was an out of the place choice. Her voice is too screechy and childlike. She too looks too young to be mother to a pre-pubiscient boy.

- The scene with Pratap getting lotus was odd. It was first shown as a small pond with still water. Suddenly it became bigger and out of nowhere crocodile emerged in it? Earlier there was only one crocodile in the shallow water, suddenly they had more crocs in running water, encircling the lotus?
And how come everyone was standing around the water body coolly if it had so many crocs? Can't crocs come out of water and attack?

- The kairi scene also comes across exaggerated. Did it really happen? Are there tales about it? If so then fine. But if not, then there was no need to introduce this typical TV soap type drama in it.

- Sets and locations were impressive. Grandeur was evident.

- Language, local dialect and accent seem to have been ignored or not paid much attention to. They can improve on it to make it look more authentic.

- Big B's voiceover in beginning was epic!

i agree with this!!! N one question...WHEN DID SUCH A HUGE DESERT LAND UP IN MEWAR?? being a mewari myself, i was expecting sum more realistic opening...with mountains, greeenery, ponds,,,,but...deserts? crocs? the entire 1st show looked unrealistic to me!!! and so did this KAIRI story...!!! 

N now...can anyone plz tell me..who is this SHAMKHAN????

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
maharana pratap was a brave man!! i salute him for that!! but he fought useless war for rest of life against akbar!! and wasted lots of money leading to him and his family to lead hard life!! he had too much of those useless rajput pride!! even when akbar respected him he didn't return the respect and called akbar a turk!! he even insulted man singh who was his guest!! he use to think that all rajputs who has given their daughter to akbar in marraige are cowards and not fit to call rajputs!! such stupid jerkass!! his overconfidence and pride led to his defeat in haldighati!! smetimes i think if pratap should give akbar's matter a good thinking then this shouldn't had happened!! he not only wasted lot of money bt lot of ppl's life for his own selfish ambition of reconquering chittor!!

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
today prataap was just awesome. His mother doesn't lets him do any mistake. Bhatiyaani is a loving wife. Udaysingh has loyal servants except one ;-) shakti is a jealous brother. Have u all noticed one thing that shams khan laughs like a mental man.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top