Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 24)

Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Did Jaywanta bai just spill the beans about Dheerbai to Chakrapani? thats what I heard, lol; I really want Pratap to kill that tiger soon!
And why is Jaywantabai such a bheegi billi now!! omg, the cvs are getting on my nerves for suddenly making her into a scary cat!!
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
What was the need to show chubby faced Jalal fiddling with his knife and Maham Anga hissing about Rajputs? It was plain repetitive!

And do we really need to know tussle between Maham Anga and Akbar's mother?!

I am so sad that cutie kid got killed! Cry Bechaara bachcha!

But man eating tiger eats its prey na? It doesn't just scratch, kill and leave! The boy's body was intact. Shocked

What are these tribals shown now? And why did they leave Pratap? Why do they attack humans but don't attack man eating animals? (Tribal chief was a miscast actor. Poor in all aspects)

Jaiwantabai has let me down completely now. Dead I don't sympathise with her even as a mother. Nope. Angry She thinks Bhaatiyani is more dangerous than a man-eating tiger for Pratap?! Stern Smile Sorry! But it is she who is givng her too much importance! Why not just tell Pratap about Bhaatiyani and warn him against her?

She again got manipulated by Bhaatiyani and got Pratap's friend to STOP him from killing the tiger and live like an ordinary person?!

Get lost Jaiwantabai! You're a shame in name of a Kshatrani! Angry

She is now like an animal tamed and made to dance in a circus. She has no brain left of her own. Shocked

- She blurted out that his choti ma was bigger danger. So will Pratap's friend and others learn the truth?

- BTW what has Mewar heard or felt? Some said they'd heard Bhaatiyani was behind this. Now Pratap's friend said he'd heard that Jaiwantabai had got him exiled.

- Precap sucked. Angry Crap Mughals again. And Pratap being indirectly manipulated too. Putra hai ya puppet?

Seeing Jaiwantabai now I understand why Pratap acts like a wimp. It'snot because he has a weak father like US. He has a chicken-heart mom too.

Villagers were so disgusting. The man accompanying Pratap to jungle not only left him but also accepted his knife and did not offer the torch to him! He left Pratap a kid, all alone in jungle with no knife or fire! Such lame villagers deserve to suffer - be it at hands of invaders or man eating animals! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhidebasree04

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Good episode again!Clap

- First - RELIEF there was NO US or DB.Wink

- I laughed when Chakrapani said to JB that scratch on Pratap's hand was caused by a goat!LOL
Pratap was about to get caught but he sided with Chakrapani soon! Smile

JB looked unconvinced but I was amused how she was compelled to accept this!Tongue

- Brave, daring, born leader Pratap is BACK!Thumbs Up I loved how he tackled Bhils and villagers.

It was a matter of pride when Pratap said he would like to have Bhils join him in attacking the tiger but if they were hell bent on not coming with him then he would go alone being a Rajput.Cool

- It was also wonderful when he allayed Bhils' suspicions on politics of Rajput rulers by saying that Rajputs are protectors of their land, not mere rulers or dictators like Mughals or Afghans.Big smile

- It is always nice to see how Pratap tackles fiercest of opposition, calmly, fearlessly and tactfully.Clap

- That said, I wonder why Bhils keep tying up Pratap and are proud of their jungle but have not killed the tiger yet!Ermm So many men, with so many weapons and skills can't kill a tiger?Wacko

Anyway, I hate JB's overdose of "concern" for Pratap and Bhils' anger at Pratap, their repeatedly trapping him instead of trapping that tiger!

Show has revitalised now. Feels good.

Bairam Khan had burnt a basti na? What happened to that? How come Pratap does not know? Is US aware of this or not?

Marathi_Mulgidebasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Really loved yesterday's episode...Pratap is too good specially when he was fighting with Bhil Sardar & loved his dialog...cant remember properly...waiting for next episode...precap was too good...very much excited !!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hey bhagwan !!! Aab yehi baki tha D'oh
I hate JB Ouch
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode because of praise of Pratap!Wink
Koi deviya, karishmahi shakshiyat hai woh!Clap Mazaa agaya when I heard Shamsher Khan say this!

Even more when he said that challenging Bairam Khan was like child's play for the kind of boy Pratap was!Cool

But I have LOADS of doubts on history and correctness of what they are showing which I will discuss in another thread.

JB has gone mad. At this rate she was better in palace or perhaps better off dead.

Sorry but this is no way to behave!Shocked

Bundi king is such a joke!LOL He did not agree when question of getting revenge from US came up. He did not agree to Bairam Khan's offer when he was told he would be made king of Mewar. But he readily jumped and agreed to help BK when he was offered loads of virgins to enjoy?Wacko

Hadh hai! Our kings held our freedom and self respect to ransom for such petty things?Silly

I loved Shahbaz Khan's acting today. Whether when he was irritated when Shamsher Khan praised Pratap or curious when Rao Surtan did not agree to anything but leapt at offer of virgins!LOL

doyelpakhidebasree04

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

ok, so I watched today's episode and what I wanted to know is what they said about Karnavati and Humayun's betrayal true, I know Maharani Karnavati had sent a rakhi to him but I didnt know he tricked her, I have only heard that the troops arrived late!
Why cant they just say that mughals are invaders and thats why Rajputs are against them!!

I have been new to forum and really loving the discussion in different threads. I don't watch the episodes regularly, only try to keep a track of the events.

Regarding the Mughal -Rajput relationship, it was much more complex than it seems. During 16th century, Mughals did not just come suddenly to India. Babur came centuries before and the Mughals have already spent many years on the soil of Hindostan.

In fact, when Humayun was defeated by Sher Shah and had to fight his own brothers, he was given shelter by a Rajput king. Akbar was born in Rajput fort of Umarkot.

Before understanding the Rajputana situation, we have to first accept that concept of state like today was not prevalent in 16th century. There were large and small kingdoms which the rulers defended from other rulers and often kingdoms attacked each other to increase their territory.  An invader does not mean that he has to be some king of foreigner. Any king, whether born on the soil or not, can be an invader if he attacks another kingdom to increase the territory.

The kingdoms which constituted Rajputana were not at all in good terms with each other during 16th century.
They did not unite on the basis of caste, religion or culture.
Rather, they concentrated on doing things which were ultimately beneficial to their own kingdom and to their own dynasty.

Few of the Rajput king like king of Amber, Umarkot already maintained cordial relationship with the Mughal dynasty from it's beginning.

When Akbar started expanding his territory in Rajputana, he used tactics rather than going for full-fledged war. Rajput kings used to accept his offer because they knew that they can rule almost in autonomy without much interference from Mughal court in Agra, and in return they have to officially be part of Mughal empire, support the Mughal emperor in case of emergency or war, and maintain troops for wars for which they got money from the empire.

Since the Rajput kings were only concerned for the benefit of their own family and kingdom, it was good proposal because from military point of view, they were weak compared to the Mughal empire.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 17 October 2013 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgi

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Someone shut that Krishna's big fat mouth ... She called our baoji raj Kayar Angry

Go to top