Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 29

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
why US only talking abt jalal...Angry...i know it's important for a king when concerned with his rajya n praja...but why on the earth this man is not thinking abt the sudden decision by JB n why he is not ready to see the real face of bhatiyani...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 23)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I'm very much disappointed yesterday...this parallel track is too much irritating...

atominis

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I just want to slap Bhatiyani... what does she wants exactly???? Angry Angry Angry Angry
And why JB just listens her shitty talks and moreover she gets scared and panicked Angry AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidadebasree04atominis

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryberry293

I just want to slap Bhatiyani... what does she wants exactly???? Angry Angry Angry Angry
And why JB just listens her shitty talks and moreover she gets scared and panicked Angry AngryAngryAngry

I previously thought JB is very strong woman...i was wrong...her panic is increasing day by day & Bhatiyani taking advantage of it !!! OuchOuch

atominis

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Looks like Pratap will rise up to fame - at least it looks like that with the precap, I just hope he wins with his brains and power

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Bhaatiyani is really vile! Dead Filling US' ears against JB and posing as a nice woman. Pressurising JB to stay there and torturing her but letting Sajja leave. Spying on JB and meddling in her talks with her servants also!

What does she want? Remote control Pratap? Make him a robot?

Hum chahte hain woh mahal mein hi rahen. Ya baahar bhi rahen toh saadhaaran vyakti ki tarah rahen. Koi aisa kaam na karen jis se praja mein unki jai jaikar ho. Warna durghatna toh kahin bhi ho sakti hai na. Angry

When she said all this I felt like slapping her!

She has robbed JB of everything. She ruined SB and her kids' lives. She is eating away US' life and he does not even realise it. Still she is not satisfied? Shocked

Why doesn't she stay with her Jagmal?! Why's she hovering around others and doing emotional atyachar or threatening?! Angry

I hope Pratap deals with situation cleverly aur uske naam ki jai jaikaar ho!

Though the "tiger attack" one is a done to death track which has been happening in other shows also starting from Veera on SP. If this incident did happen then fine. But if CVs added it then it was sheer lack of imagination.

Jaiwantabai has turned out to be weak. And now slowly clueless. She gets manipulated by Bhaatiyani who is forever creating fear psychosis in her...this is so ridiculous! Why doesn't she realise that her reaction and her fear is exactly what Bhaatiyani feeds on! Confused

Thank GOD for one Akbar-free episode yesterday! Phew!

The day before, the precap was ALL about Akbar and it felt as if episode would be too. But it is a relief that Mughals were kept out!

Again precap was first about him and Maham Anga, then about Pratap. I hope episode is better.

For now I don't think it is the time yet to have episode equally divided between Mughals and Rajputs!

Jaya Bhattacharya is still hissing only. When did hissing become a way to sound menacing?

BTW, is it me or did little Vikram look taller and a bit more grown yesterday? Itne se samay mein kitna bada ho gaya hai! Smile

Why no one stopped Sajja giving her sermons about patni dharma?

Aurat ka dharam aakhir hai kya? Pati ke paas rehna ya santaan ke paas rehna? Confused

I am liking Sajja better than JB these days. At least she has the guts to speak out and rub it in US' and Bhaatiyani's faces.

I secretly wish JB gets irritated at whatever Bhaatiyani barks and kills her. After that she may go to jail or get death sentence but at least the kids and family will be spared of this snake of a woman.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293SanaJasmineIntrepidadebasree04

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Bhatiyani is sick...Angry...n i'm surprised to see JB behaving like a scared rat in front of the ugly cat dheerbai..Ermm...why dheerbai is behaving like she is some goddess n she is the won who decides the future of pratap...why JB cudn't answer her back in the same manner..I wish she cud do this...
JB can also threaten Bhatiyani abt jagmal's life...she can also threaten her abt killing jagmal n never let bhatiyani to give birth a baby boy...i know i sound childish...n JB can't do anything harmful to any human being...but as a viewer we can imagine anythingLOL...even we can change the history...but on a serious note to control bhatiyani this is the only way...to make dheerbai scared abt she can never  become a rajmata..for this JB has to be strong n has to play the same game of dheerbai..

I know nothing like this is going to happen..at least i want sajja to stay in the palace as a support of JB...neways the praja already started to talk abt bhatiyani's role behind US's decisions...i think only US is not thinking in that way...but at the end pratap will win over all the evils..but really i wish pratap to see the true colors of his choti maa...

Edited by SanaJasmine - 03 October 2013 at 12:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04atominis

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
"Why no one stopped Sajja giving her sermons about patni dharma?

Aurat ka dharam aakhir hai kya? Pati ke paas rehna ya santaan ke paas rehna? Confused "

@Skepblun , u exactly said the same words which my mom said yesterday while watching the episode.

Intrepida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top