Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
It was a wonderful episode...especially since Pratap kept running all across the MahalLOL
But I needed more chemistry between the mother son screen...Although it is just the beginning but still felt like the scenes were a bit mechanical between MP and his mother...infact with Aashka the scenes turned out betterConfused..
So Pratap is gonna raid the aam bagichas tomorrowLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.-Swetha-tapugadamanzilmukulchand1234AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MP - Episode Discussion Thread # 1 (Page 2)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

It was a wonderful episode...especially since Pratap kept running all across the MahalLOL
But I needed more chemistry between the mother son screen...Although it is just the beginning but still felt like the scenes were a bit mechanical between MP and his mother...infact with Aashka the scenes turned out betterConfused..

You have a point there, Srushti but I think it might also be because the Badi Raani comes across as a stricter matriach for whom dharam and responsibility is above everything...the focus of her scene with Pratap was all about her making him aware of how he has to live up to legacy of his great ancestors and put his motherland above all else to become a great King...Badi Raani treats him more like a future king that she has to groom while Aashka/Chhoti Raani treats him like a son whom she pampers.

I found it interesting that the Badi Raani was the one who kinda passes Pratap over to go run to his Chhoti Maa...and every person in the mahal seems to keep on repeating how Chhoti Maa is his favorite...

Is Aashka playing a positive character?LOL...I guess it's a little hard to believe considering she's mainly played negative characters in recent years...I'm wondering if there is a twist coming up to reveal this Raani's real intentionsLOL

Overall it was indeed a good episode...good production values and Faisal is adorable in this role...he has the screen presence to play the young princeClap...he's excellent at the running especiallyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Srushti-tapugadamanzilmukulProud-India

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Srushti-

You have a point there, Srushti but I think it might also be because the Badi Raani comes across as a stricter matriach for whom dharam and responsibility is above everything...the focus of her scene with Pratap was all about her making him aware of how he has to live up to legacy of his great ancestors and put his motherland above all else to become a great King...Badi Raani treats him more like a future king that she has to groom while Aashka/Chhoti Raani treats him like a son whom she pampers. AnuuuBig smileYes you are right that the Badi rani is a matriarch...and as per the role the dialogues were perfect..it was the delivery that made me cringe...they were spoken with no inflection at all...I understand the warmth ratio being less as the Chhoti Rani was completely enchanted by PrataP  ...like she said "Everything that Pratap did was unique" ...Her partiality was evident..but somehow I was not much impressed with the conversation between Pratap and his real mother...

I found it interesting that the Badi Raani was the one who kinda passes Pratap over to go run to his Chhoti Maa...and every person in the mahal seems to keep on repeating how Chhoti Maa is his favorite...hmmm and Chhoti Rani was wanting for Imlis and Aam...so are we to expect somethingLOL

Is Aashka playing a positive character?LOL.For a changeLOL I guess after Virudhh this will be a first.....I guess it's a little hard to believe considering she's mainly played negative characters in recent years...I'm wondering if there is a twist coming up to reveal this Raani's real intentionsLOL Welll the importance she is given, it might just turn up that way...

Overall it was indeed a good episode...good production values and Faisal is adorable in this role...he has the screen presence to play the young princeClap...he's excellent at the running especiallyLOLoh veery good..I was like kitna daudauge bache ko...but they made him go round and round...I liked the DOP's work in the first look of the king too..loved how he closed in on the king...the view of the river being taken superbly!!! I loved the eklingji ki idol too...they seem to have maintained the details..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tapugadamanzilmukulAreYaar

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
episode was nice. faisal seems very comfortable in doing stunts. and he seemed less nervous  than yesterday.  chhoti maa is a loving mom

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tapugadaProud-India

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yes faisal is improving..i am quite worried what uday singh will do now 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tapugada

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Anu & PIGWAHugMe bhi idhar hi tapkingLOLLOLLOLI am loving Faisal and today's episode was one interesting..I loved how the CV's have contrated the three Rani's and their characters through their offering of food to the King...
Badi Rani - Prasada as Anu you have put it correctly a matriarch a stickler for perfection duty and honour
Majhli Rani - chatpati and chanchal.LOLLOLLOL.I loved her cribbing about Choti Rani being the fav of Rana ji and how her Shringaar fails to impress himLOL
Choti RANI- Sweet and tender..Why do I have this inkling ki yeh meethi churi hogiConfused
Anyways I am loving the sets costumes everything SHEER BEAUTY!!

Edited by manzilmukul - 28 May 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tapugadaAreYaar

tapugada

IF-Rockerz

tapugada

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I also like the episode..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
can anyone pls give me a video links of episode 1 and 2 ? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top